Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:38:13 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  An evening with a rapist « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: An evening with a rapist  (Read 13320 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 07:24:44 PM »

He had the balls to talk to me. I said nothing, I concentrated on not decking him.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 11:07:59 PM »

The rapist has left the building.

Surprisingly not in seven assorted trash bags.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »

I'm glad you got through it.
Killing people can be emotionally satisfying, but rarely worth the trouble that ensues thereafter. Wink

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 08:24:37 AM »

Forgive me for chiming in so late but I think your mother is in desperate need of counselling.

The visit is over and you made it through.  Good on you for dealing with a difficult situation in a survivable fashion.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 08:32:33 AM »

I hope she got some sort of ....something from it because from here it seems like the whole thing was very pointless torture.

I mean, if you were a Holocaust survivor would you have Hitler over for tea? there's plenty of other healthy things to do in this world
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 08:54:08 AM »

You should have invited me over and pointed this motherf****r out to me: I would have brought along a rusty knife and my cricket bat.  Hatred Hatred

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 09:36:26 AM »

IMO there are ways to abdicate from the human race.  Rape and child abuse foremost among them.

The absolute best I can do toward a 'person' who has commited either is to dismiss them as failed humans: as refuse.  Our behaviour towards others makes us 'human', not our biology.  Just because you are walking around in human shape does not make you a 'person' who is entitled to the considerations one gives a human being.  Legally, yes.  Otherwise - forget it.  I'd give more consideration to the barnyard dirt I scrape off my boots.

"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 10:14:46 AM »

We all had a conversation over Skip-Bo after he left.

He was tolerable on a social level but I could tell people were uncomfortable. I told Mom that I still hate him and she understands.

My sister was especially uncomfortable.

Mom told me afterwards that Chris said to her that he understood that I don't want to deal with him so he avoided me because he didn't want to invade my space.

It doesn't matter. I want nothing to do with him. No amount of time can heal those wounds.

You don't get to rape my sister and be my friend.

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 11:16:37 AM »

Of course people were uncomfortable!  Expecting anything otherwise is not only UNreasonable, it is flat-out insane.
And anybody in their right mind would expect your sister to be anything BUT "comfortable"!   Buggedout

I'm sorry, A.J., I know my ranting is not helping at all.   The circumstances you have to deal with are horrendous.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »

I'm sorry, A.J., I know my ranting is not helping at all.   The circumstances you have to deal with are horrendous.

Actually it's kind of comforting.

He may return to stay for the weekend. I'll tolerate him.
But if I find his wallet... Hehe. Well, never mind that.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 07:07:40 PM »

Why on earth would your mother invite him over if the girl he raped as a child is still living in the home?
I simply can't fathom her reasoning.  It can't be anything but pure torment for your sister! I think you both
ought to move out!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
dean

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 07:54:20 PM »

I'm with Indy on this one: this doesn't seem like a healthy arrangement at all.

I for one think its possible to rehabilitate and get a second chance even after such horridness, but that definitely doesn't have to come from the victims, even if they are family! The idea that he'll be staying in the same house with his previous victim, especially one that seems to still have issues from it cannot be a good idea in any possible reality.

Sorry, I know this must be a tough situation and I'm just some random mug on the internet, but I hope you make through this craziness alright.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »

Above all, forgiveness is greatest. 

I do not believe that that means that anyone is worthy of forgiveness.  Contrition is everything. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2015, 05:45:32 AM »

I wish I could say something that could make things better, or even help a little but there just aren't any words. I can't even describe how angry people like your cousin make me. I just wanted to say though, that I really respect how much inner strength it must have taken not to leave him in a bloody pile somewhere.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2015, 05:54:42 AM »

You don't get to rape my sister and be my friend.

Apologies AJ but I am now f*****g angry!  Hatred Hatred

I would kill this SOB if I ever ran into him: he does not deserve to live and share the same air as we do - if I ever met my biological parents, they would get more of the same. Hatred

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  An evening with a rapist « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.