Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:45:23 PM
714413 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little things in life that annoy you. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Author Topic: Little things in life that annoy you.  (Read 22622 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« on: June 17, 2015, 09:12:32 PM »

What are some various minor annoyances that occur in life every once in a while that bug you?

Here's some little things that bug me:
A splinter in your sock.
Finding a ripped fingernail and trying to tear it off yourself.. with slightly bloody results (ouch!).
A canker sore WAY back in the mouth in a place that's kind of hard to reach but you feel it practically every time you talk or move your mouth.
When people say "whatevs".
A nerve that jumps in your foot or eye while you're trying to sleep.

What little things annoy you?

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:43:07 PM »

When people don't use their turn signals.

Able-bodied people who take the elevator up one floor when you are rushing or running late.

When you order food, tell people which condiments you want, and when you get home, there is no condiment there at all.

Condescending women (or people in general).

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 09:50:34 PM »

When people serve food that isn't properly cooked.

Pain that really never goes away - constant aches and pains.

Cashiers who chat on their phones and don't even say hello to customers they serve.

People smoking outside public building entrances.

Taxes on top of taxes on items, particularly gas.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 11:01:30 PM »

(Really serious)
Humans lack of consideration about long-term consequences. (E.g., just look around)

Some people total lack of logic, reason, acceptance of evidence, or even basic facts. (E.g., Glenn Beck)

People losing their cool in front of irrelevant facts. (E.g., pretty much all the road rage, extreme examples include ethic wars)

(Silly, but still fun)
How stupid Graphical User Interfaces can be, I am using mainly Linux those days and seldom I wonder if the GUI writer ever tried it once...

Lack of politeness as well shown by Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 11:47:22 PM »

When the bill's perforated tearing edge is about 1/8" away from where they fold the bill, making it nearly impossible to tear as intended.

Tattoos in general.

When people look at my life's work, shrug, and say "I don't read books."

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 11:53:22 PM »

Bugs flying into my nose or eye.

Hair in my mouth.

Dental floss that breaks off in my teeth.

Ants in/around the house.

People that talk too damn much.

My sister's condescending behavior.

The government aiding worthless/lazy people.

A favorite team constantly being mediocre year after year; often rattling off a win streak to spin false hopes and ultimately stinking it up again.

Excessive dog drool getting on everything.

Services that don't seem expensive until you see the bill.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 06:50:53 AM »

People who are oblivious to everything going on around them.  The whole world revolves around them and they'll take their damned time - yet if they ever get stuck behind someone who's slower than they are, they'll be the first to complain.

The way everybody on video game forums acts like they're 12 years old.

Science "news" sites that take the wildest speculation, pile it on top of even more wild speculation, and call it a "theory".  There's a difference between getting high and daydreaming vs. formulating a theory.

Constant niggling interruptions that, at the end of the day, have made it impossible to get anything accomplished.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 07:32:32 AM »

People whose opinions come soley from the newspapers they read.

Anyone trying to push their religion on me.

Chuggers (Charity Muggers, the people who get paid rather than volunteering to collect money for charities. I once signed up to support a cancer research charity with monthly donations and found out after to my disgust that the first £200 I donated would go to paying the company that got me to sign up).

And worst of all, people leaving dishes in the sink not stacked neatly.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 08:17:04 AM »

Humans.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 09:27:08 PM »

Yeah I pretty much agree about the turn signals.  I keep posting pictures of that funny looking stick thing on the side of my steering wheel to FB in the hopes that people will realize its there for a reason.  Cops don't even use their turn signals here.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 10:21:34 PM »

People who can't figure out how to drive around a guy riding a bicycle on the side of the road.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 10:27:36 PM »

In 2005 when I was stuck in a boring, boring hotel room in a boring, boring Texas town a bit too far from the delights of Austin with a lotta time on my hands and a tornado watch outside, I once made a 22-page list in longhand chronicling many of life's annoyances. I entitled "Buncha s**t That Sucks" and I still have that little masterpiece today.

From page one:

God isn’t your witness; oversleeping; clothes come out of dryer with “musty” smell; your roommate uses your hairbrush; rabid-looking stray dog s**ts on your lawn; bad hair weeks; boyfriend reminisces a bit too fondly about former girlfriend’s ‘killer rack’; buying rotten bananas; broken hot water heater; biting your tongue while eating tasteless three-bean casserole at a church supper; slicing open your leg while shaving in the shower when you’re in a hurry and have to wear a dress that day; breakfast cereals cost too f**king much; migraine headache sufferer won’t shut up about seeing ‘lights’; getting ‘sexiled’ by your roommate; someone eats the white stuff out of every Oreo in the box and leaves the cookies licked on and staring you in the face; whacking holy hell out of your toe while walking to the bathroom late at night; sitting through your bud’s bulls**t UFO story that grows more elaborate every time he tells it; doing genealogy research and finding out your ancestors were stupid hillbillies; dude who won’t shut the hell up about how he has given up watching television; some douchebag gives you a wedgie while you’re throwing up; boyfriend collects action figures at age twenty; ‘technical’ virgins who brag they’re saving themselves; you hold off dating your roommate’s ultra-hot, newly-single brother because you don’t want to damage your friendship, then a month later she moves out anyway; being convinced invisible sharks live in swimming pools; while seeing it with snake handlers you find The Passion of the Christ hilarious; European toilet paper; telling your blabby Irish cousin you made out with an English guy; the python has Fluffy’s leash hanging out its mouth; your Jewish fiance’s mother explains that she likes you but ‘dear, you’re just not one of us’; teacher refuses to pronounce your name right; the IRS auditor is the boy you wouldn’t give the time of day to your senior year; book store manager reminds you “this isn’t a public library”.

Yup, lottttta time on my hands that day...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
dean

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 01:45:02 AM »

Just got a new kitten that never stops meowing unless he's asleep. He's a little thing and he annoys me.  Thumbdown

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 06:03:02 AM »

...European toilet paper;...

BounceGiggle  Got that one right!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Skull
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2015, 07:15:56 AM »

traffic...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Little things in life that annoy you. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.