Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:03:53 AM
714425 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409605 times)
Skull
« Reply #1335 on: September 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM »

what tools we are
Whats funny-not haha-is that most of Trumps voter base-crazy hillbillys-wont even f**kin vote! I cant see poo' white trash getting off their asses to vote-and for some reason-oh yeah-he's a nazi-I try to forget-they like him-not for his policys-he has none-it's because-"I hate Mexicans." And now he's trying to spin that he LIKES those "rapists and murderers". Mexico aint buying his lies-black folks aint buying his lies-and neither is any thinking man-folks like Ulthar just reflect their own insecurities buy siding with this shmuck. Get a wife,Ulthar-quit showing your hand. Your so easy to read. Lookingup
Trumps accusations that folks think "were a joke"-and he says that a lot-only reflects that  he thinks WE think he's a joke-he's very thin skinned-his money is his dick. Without his big money-he's nothing. He IS a joke.  Bluesad

Sorry but here is a fact... 1/3 of our prison is filled with Illegal aliens (most are Mexicans) and they are in prison for rape, murder and robbery.

love or hate Trump. Here is another fact. If Trump sucks we can vote him out of office. We are not going to vote Hillary out of office because she's importing voters.

It's mathematically impossible for a 3rd party player because this 2 party system was created after the civil war. (Indy should know this!) It's been around a long, long time. I would welcome a 3rd party option only if there is a 100% guaranteed that the 3rd party is not going to get Hillary elected. It's not happening because the 3rd party players are not on all the ballots! And the democrat party acts like Santa. Sorry but America screwed up when they re-elected Obama and I believe we cannot afford a 3rd term Obama.

I'm also getting very tired of your racist comments. Trump is no NAZI! HIS SUPPORTERS ARE NOT NAZI!

If you want to know about the racist American history here is the facts. The democrat party wanted to keep slavery. The democrat party went to war (civil war) because the Republican party wanted to end racism. Please note that the Republican party was the break up of the wigs party. Why did the wigs break up? because a good number of members (including Lincoln wanted to end slavery.) The KKK was the creation of the democrat party (I had posted evidence to support this). Also, FDR was a in a closet member of the KKK (I've also posted evidence to support this). Everything that is screwy about racism is caused by the democrat party! (again I posted evidence)

So far I see no evidence that Trump and his supporters are RACIST!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:20:45 AM by Skull » Logged
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1336 on: September 01, 2016, 08:29:33 AM »

Ah, the "media sure is messed up" article that I posted early, an article written by media insiders, gets some fresh love:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1337 on: September 01, 2016, 08:36:20 AM »

Whats funny-not haha-is that most of Trumps voter base-crazy hillbillys-wont even f**kin vote!

Citation Needed or STFU.  Your weak-ass attempts at rhetoric sure are tiresome.

You pull so much crap out of your backside it's a wonder you have time to eat.

I know, I know, asking for actual FACTS makes me racist, stupid, a Nazi Hitler Lover, etc.  Yeah.  Still, though...blathering on a bunch of unsupportable nonsense, no matter how many ***'s and &^%$'s are thrown in is just poor, poor rhetoric.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1338 on: September 01, 2016, 09:06:47 AM »

Whats funny-not haha-is that most of Trumps voter base-crazy hillbillys-wont even f**kin vote!

Citation Needed or STFU.  Your weak-ass attempts at rhetoric sure are tiresome.

You pull so much crap out of your backside it's a wonder you have time to eat.

I know, I know, asking for actual FACTS makes me racist, stupid, a Nazi Hitler Lover, etc.  Yeah.  Still, though...blathering on a bunch of unsupportable nonsense, no matter how many ***'s and &^%$'s are thrown in is just poor, poor rhetoric.

I swear that anybody calling Trump and his supporters a Nazi has a mental illness and needs to consult a doctor.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1339 on: September 01, 2016, 08:13:47 PM »

You boys make me laugh.   BounceGiggle 

Now somebody should pick up all these dirty dishes...   Cheers  Wink

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1340 on: September 02, 2016, 04:04:59 AM »

If you want to see or hear proof of Trumps racism-just listen to his speeches-it's so blatant. Yes-our prisons are filled with Mexicans-they're also filled with white people,black people-all people. They're are GOOD and BAD from all races. If they commit a crime-arrest them. Simple-but the honest,hardworking ones deserve a chance to become citizens just like your forefathers did. Mass deportation is cruel-yeah-I know he's whistling another tune now that the elections are near-but the damage is done.
Canada has a system-if your not a citizen-you can't work. You get deported if they catch you working. It happened to my freind Tom-who worked in his brothers Dounut shop-he got caught-was ordered out of the country.
Mexicans get hired because they don't complain when rich white folks hire them for under the minimum wage-off the books-because it's CHEAP. Blame rich white folks for your immigration "problem".
I know this for a fact ot be true-because the company I worked at for 30 years hired illegals all the time-when-when Immigration policia walked in to do checks-BAM-they scattered like mice out the doors. And I don't recall a single rapist or killer among them. in 30 years-EVER-and they hired 100's every year.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 04:13:04 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jim H

« Reply #1341 on: September 02, 2016, 10:06:55 AM »

Sorry but here is a fact... 1/3 of our prison is filled with Illegal aliens (most are Mexicans) and they are in prison for rape, murder and robbery.

As best as I can tell, there's no stat tracking on this anywhere except in Texas state prisons, and even there it seems dicey (based on ICE requests, apparently).  Where does this fact come from?  
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1342 on: September 02, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »

crazy hillbillys-wont even f**kin vote! I cant see poo' white trash

referring to economically disadvantged white ppl as hillbillys and white trash is probably racist too, if I was the type to be sensitive to that stuff
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:23:43 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1343 on: September 02, 2016, 02:32:02 PM »

As best as I can tell, there's no stat tracking on this anywhere except in Texas state prisons, and even there it seems dicey (based on ICE requests, apparently).  Where does this fact come from?  

I've posted those facts on this thread sometime ago. Sorry you should google search and prove me wrong...

I'm F'n tired of posting facts and nobody reads them. I'm done. I'm going to say stuff and if you don't like them - prove me wrong. Aka - Do your own homework.

HINT:

On the April 1, 2006 broadcast of "Lou Dobbs Tonight," CNN reporter Christine Romans said: "According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, 30 percent of federal prisoners are not U.S. citizens."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:55:09 PM by Skull » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1344 on: September 02, 2016, 02:46:05 PM »

If you want to see or hear proof of Trumps racism-just listen to his speeches-it's so blatant. Yes-our prisons are filled with Mexicans-they're also filled with white people,black people-all people. They're are GOOD and BAD from all races. If they commit a crime-arrest them. Simple-but the honest,hardworking ones deserve a chance to become citizens just like your forefathers did. Mass deportation is cruel-yeah-I know he's whistling another tune now that the elections are near-but the damage is done.
Canada has a system-if your not a citizen-you can't work. You get deported if they catch you working. It happened to my freind Tom-who worked in his brothers Dounut shop-he got caught-was ordered out of the country.
Mexicans get hired because they don't complain when rich white folks hire them for under the minimum wage-off the books-because it's CHEAP. Blame rich white folks for your immigration "problem".
I know this for a fact ot be true-because the company I worked at for 30 years hired illegals all the time-when-when Immigration policia walked in to do checks-BAM-they scattered like mice out the doors. And I don't recall a single rapist or killer among them. in 30 years-EVER-and they hired 100's every year.

The only racist words I hear (read) is coming from your post.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1345 on: September 02, 2016, 03:44:05 PM »

I've posted those facts on this thread sometime ago. Sorry you should google search and prove me wrong...

I'm F'n tired of posting facts and nobody reads them. I'm done. I'm going to say stuff and if you don't like them - prove me wrong. Aka - Do your own homework.

HINT:

On the April 1, 2006 broadcast of "Lou Dobbs Tonight," CNN reporter Christine Romans said: "According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, 30 percent of federal prisoners are not U.S. citizens."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

I hate to butt in, since I've sworn off this thread, but you said "1/3 of our prison is filled with Illegal aliens (most are Mexicans) and they are in prison for rape, murder and robbery."

While 1/3 of federal prisoners are illegal aliens, the majority are there for immigration violations. Of the remainder, the majority are drug possession violations (for which US citizens would normally receive probation, not a prison sentence). Eliminating immigration violations themselves, they only account for 13% of the Federal prison population.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/illegal-immigrants-accounted-for-nearly-37-percent-of-federal-sentences-in-fy-2014/

What is further misleading about these numbers, which the writer above either doesn't mention, is that almost all citizens convicted of violent crimes would be sentenced to STATE prisons, not FEDERAL prisons. Looking at FEDERAL prison statistics is inherently deceptive.

At least one study found the exact opposite correlation between crime and immigrant status to be true of California STATE prisons:

"We find that the foreign-born, who make up about 35 percent of the adult population in California, constitute only about 17 percent of the adult prison population. Thus, immigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men." (http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/cacounts/CC_208KBCC.pdf)

Most studies find immigrants commit less violent crimes than native-born Americans, as you would expect from people trying to keep a low profile:

http://insight.kellogg.northwestern.edu/article/does_immigration_increase_crime

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798 (sorry, behind a pay wall)

I don't intend to enter into a back-and-forth, so if you find counter-evidence feel free to post it.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ulthar

« Reply #1346 on: September 02, 2016, 03:47:57 PM »

If you don't vote for Trump, you are implicitly voting for this:

which she blames on concussion:  http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-concussion-fbi-report-495401

And not voting for Trump is implicitly supporting this as well:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-email-server-tor-227697

--Real Genius
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1347 on: September 02, 2016, 03:53:26 PM »

With us or against us mentality is strong here. Lookingup

yeah no.
ulthar

« Reply #1348 on: September 02, 2016, 08:24:58 PM »

--Real Genius
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1349 on: September 02, 2016, 09:27:00 PM »

Literally enforcing my previous statement.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.