Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:18:26 PM
714479 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409839 times)
Skull
« Reply #1425 on: September 19, 2016, 08:59:51 AM »

wow 3 terror attacks on American soil over the weekend...
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1426 on: September 19, 2016, 10:20:39 AM »

wow 3 terror attacks on American soil over the weekend...

Let's just stop calling it 'terrorism.'

The "immigrants" are an invasion army.  If we can't see that on display in Europe, and now on our own soil, we don't deserve to be a nation.  Just give it to them.

We really need to stop letting the Leftist Proggies redefine terms and set the tone via newspeak.  The United States, and Western Civilization as as whole, is at war.  It ain't a war like WWII or even Vietnam.

This is what Fourth Generation Warfare looks like, folks.  And the other side is playing to win.  They don't want to be talked to and convinced of the error of their ways.  They want to annihilate us.

I'll close with another quote from twitter:

"Afghan refugee attacks NY and NJ.
Somalian refugee attacks MN.
Obama wans 100K Syrian refugees.
Hillary wants 550K."

Implied: Trump is the candidate talking about doing something about "immigration."

Vote Wisely.  The time of this being a game for laughs and giggles and talking around the water cooler are over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1427 on: September 19, 2016, 11:01:22 AM »

Let's just stop calling it 'terrorism.'

When we say 9/11 was an act of war, there isn't enough people informed (or willing to believe) and therefore it blows from one ear and out the other.

I think call it terror or terrorism sort of sticks in that little brain.

The "immigrants" are an invasion army.  If we can't see that on display in Europe, and now on our own soil, we don't deserve to be a nation.  Just give it to them.

lol... The problem is that too many people want to believe that Islam is a Religion of Peace... I think they should read 1984 and find out what is the "Ministry of Love" (I swear when I hear of stuff like C.A.R.E. and Planned Parenthood - I'm thinking about 1984.)

We really need to stop letting the Leftist Proggies redefine terms and set the tone via newspeak.  The United States, and Western Civilization as as whole, is at war.  It ain't a war like WWII or even Vietnam.

This is a war but it's not new, terrorism has been around for centuries, but it only became an effective as a war tool on 9/11...

I do think it's awesome that Trump called it out on Saturday, the media attacked him on Sunday and now the media is looking foolish... :)
ulthar

« Reply #1428 on: September 19, 2016, 11:08:32 AM »

lol... The problem is that too many people want to believe that Islam is a Religion of Peace... I think they should read 1984 and find out what is the "Ministry of Love" (I swear when I hear of stuff like C.A.R.E. and Planned Parenthood - I'm thinking about 1984.)

Orwell was quite prophetic.  Lovecraft wrote about it, too.

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/s.aspx

Excellent little story.

I do think it's awesome that Trump called it out on Saturday, the media attacked him on Sunday and now the media is looking foolish... :)

The media looking foolish is a habit for them these days.

What other industry (beside academia) can be be so wrong so often and still run around acting like they know more than everyone else?

The media industry in this country is a laughingstock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1429 on: September 19, 2016, 12:36:52 PM »

"Pneumonia afflicted woman at war with cartoon frog praises diversity a day after multiple terrorist attacks. News at 11."

How about it, Never Trumpers and It-Don't-Matter-They-Are-All-The-Samers?  Ya'll feeling safer about a Hillary Presidency these days?

Just curious.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1430 on: September 19, 2016, 08:54:57 PM »

Wow.

Even Huff-Poo is running stories now about Hillary's campaign being dead and her losing.

What a Charlie Foxtrot that entire campaign has been.  Totally clueless finish to a completely irresponsible political career.

Crazy times.

And, prison for her is now officially back on the table with the Reddit leaks.  As the evidence mounts and continues to be made public, it will be harder and harder for the FBI and DoJ to cover for her and lie to the People. 

Good grief what a mess.  She's a product of the typical leftist lies...thinking claiming something makes it true.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1431 on: September 21, 2016, 09:09:45 AM »

Something to think about...

According to the polls:

90% of the Americans believe in God.

25% of the Americans believe in UFO's.

15% of the Americans believe in Big Foot.

11% of the Americans believe that Hillary didn't do anything wrong with her Secret Email Server.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1432 on: September 21, 2016, 04:52:11 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ulthar

« Reply #1433 on: September 21, 2016, 05:09:15 PM »

A picture is worth 1000 words, Enthusiasm Gap version:

Hillary rally this week, less than 200 people (one person there estimated ~125 in attendance):

Trump rally in Ft. Meyers, FL on Monday:

The truly funny (in a sad way) is the MSM still trying to act like Hillary actually HAS support. She does, only if they are talking about the stool she always has on stage near her.

And just for good measure, let's hear about those polls showing "It is impossible for Trump to win."

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1434 on: September 21, 2016, 05:40:49 PM »

The truly funny (in a sad way) is the MSM still trying to act like Hillary actually HAS support. She does, only if they are talking about the stool she always has on stage near her.

And just for good measure, let's hear about those polls showing "It is impossible for Trump to win."

As much as I want to believe that Trump has it in the bag... he's still battling Santa Clause (the Democratic Party), Obama, the Media, the Establishment Republicans and those illegal votes [or why block voter ID's]...

I do think it's awesome that Trump is going to the black churches and telling the black population the truth (they keep voting for the idiots into office that makes life difficult for them so they can keep voting for the same idiots in office - ok I'm paraphrasing). I really, really wished Republicans did this 50 freaking years ago - even Reagan didn't do that...

I remember Obama talking up his reasoning on ending sanctions in Cuba. Something like, 'if it's not working for 50 years then we should try something different...' At the time, I was thinking - this would be nice to tell the Black Community... And BINGO Trump did!
ulthar

« Reply #1435 on: September 22, 2016, 08:05:44 AM »

I've been saying for quite a while that distilled down to it's basic elements, the fundamental issue in this election is "globalism vs nationalism."

Another way to ask that question: "Is the US a sovereign nation?"

As we contemplate who should get our vote, we should consider two very easily verifiable facts:

(1) President Obama has recently said Hillary Clinton will continue his legacy.

(2) President Obama has said, to the UN and broadcast in the US, that he believes America should be willing to give up security and freedoms.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/20/obama-un-giving-freedom-enhances-security/

Given Clinton's track record, again easily verifiable, with handling protecting Americans under her charge and keeping secret information out of the hands of our enemies, that's simply not a "legacy" the nation can afford.

Vote wisely.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #1436 on: September 22, 2016, 10:03:35 AM »

Odd that she needs to take a few days off so she can get the strength to debate with Trump... Do we need somebody that sick? All seriously Hillary should drop out and give it to Bernie Sanders... I would love to see a Trump vs Sanders debate.

A few things Trump needs to bring to the debate.

1 surgical masks
1 pair of rubber gloves

1 smelling salt (if Hillary passes out)
1 pocket fan (if Hillary passes out)
1 bottle of water (if Hillary passes out)
Medical staff (if Hillary passes out - hay, I don't see her people helping her)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1437 on: September 22, 2016, 10:36:04 AM »

I don't remember her campaign/ delivery being this crappy in 08

! No longer available Small | Large

a few comments

"THAT f**kING VOICE HOLY s**t. The tone, the cadence, the screeching. This woman must not become president."

"One time my Grandma yelled at me for playing music too loud. This is exactly what it sounded like."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:41:00 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
ulthar

« Reply #1438 on: September 22, 2016, 01:12:34 PM »

I don't remember her campaign/ delivery being this crappy in 08

Holy Frijoles, that was bad.

Is she REALLY going after "Right to Work," now?  What insane numbskull came up with THAT as a campaign point?

Also, I find it utterly fascinating that she is drawing attention to her present performance in the polls.  Does she not have ONE single PR 'expert' on her staff reviewing the speech writing?

But yeah...her and Trump are the same.  Riiiiiiight.   Lookingup

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1439 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:32 PM »

Nice little example of why looking at "polls" is a fools game:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/media-lies-nbc-wsj-poll-hillary-6-points-weighted-14-democrat-voters/

For those that have actually taken a math class, consider the conclusion that should be drawn from that poll result given the Obama:Romney in the poll participants was 47%:33% yet Clinton only on top by 6%.

My "Statistical Analysis Sense" is tingling.  Though NBC tried to tout this as pro-Clinton, it really isn't all that good.  She's lost a LOT of Obama supporters and does not outperform Trump by even half the margin of participant bias.

Keep trying, MSM.  Or, as I like to tell my students..."math is a weapon."  Knowing some math keeps them from getting away with sh1t like this.

--Real Genius
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.