Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:39:35 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409621 times)
Skull
« Reply #1485 on: October 03, 2016, 04:33:43 PM »

The debate was dissappointing. Trumps performance was off, he just didnt seem like himself. He should have destroyed her, its like he just stood there and let her stab him repeatedly. It seemed like he was holding back, maybe he was saving ammunition for later. She even referenced a lot of her own scandals. Very odd. I do think it showed some. Of their real personalities though. One could argue that he showed some restraint and she clearly enjoyed attacking him,  did you see that evil jackolantern face?

I think the debate went better than estimated. The proof is Trumps numbers is still growing and Hillary and the Media is pulling stuff out of there butts. (The point of the debate is to gain more support - therefore Trump wins.)

I do think Hillary and the Media want Trump to pull Bill Clinton's sexual past - so Hillary could say "My husband is not running for President and Right Wing Conspiracy." I think Trump is doing well by not going this direction. I do think it was awesome that Trump brought out Hillary's Emails.

We also seemed to forget that the debate was Hillary and the moderator vs Trump - the beautiful part is the American people saw this.

Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1486 on: October 03, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »

The proof is Trumps numbers is still growing and Hillary and the Media is pulling stuff out of there butts. (The point of the debate is to gain more support - therefore Trump wins.)

What numbers specifically are you referring to?  Rally numbers?
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1487 on: October 03, 2016, 11:02:55 PM »

I think the debate went better than estimated...

Particularly his sniffling.  Which you did not witness.   Lookingup TeddyR

We also seemed to forget that the debate was Hillary and the moderator vs Trump - the beautiful part is the American people saw this.

We did?   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1488 on: October 04, 2016, 10:26:27 AM »

Skull - i agree with you. The debate, as biased as it was, went well. Many things were very obvious. Hillary got very few follow up questions or fact checks compared to trump. He was constantly talked over and cut off, i know he also tends to talk over people.  I cant lie, i really do want to see trump attack hillary and humiliate her, but i dont think that would help him win.  I expect him to really go at her at some point, its in his nature.   I think him talking about jobs was a very important issue to most people. The media is looking more desperate every day, his taxes? Who cares? Microphone issues? He was ridiculed at first, then officials admitted to it! The compression on his mike was way to high, that is why his sniffles were so audible! Im going to watch the vp debate, it will probably be boring.

exterminate all rational thought.....
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1489 on: October 04, 2016, 12:49:55 PM »

100 pages........holy s**t  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Skull
« Reply #1490 on: October 05, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »

The proof is Trumps numbers is still growing and Hillary and the Media is pulling stuff out of there butts. (The point of the debate is to gain more support - therefore Trump wins.)

What numbers specifically are you referring to?  Rally numbers?

Numbers that I've been hearing on the news. The Rally numbers are big, too... :)

When I was driving to home from work yesterday, I've was listening to Rawdog 99 and decided to listen to the other comedy station and some how got to 102, 103, or something and caught a political contaminator saying that even though Trump lost the debate the poll numbers suggest otherwise. I'm not sure about the guy but it was awesome to hear... (I'm hoping Rush talks about this on his show today).

We did?   Question

Well you did mentioned you're a Sanders supporter and since you never answered our questions about your feelings towards towards the DNC and Hillary for screwing Sanders and his voters over... So I just don't know if you are blind to blatant cheating. 

Skull - i agree with you. The debate, as biased as it was, went well. Many things were very obvious. Hillary got very few follow up questions or fact checks compared to trump. He was constantly talked over and cut off, i know he also tends to talk over people.  I cant lie, i really do want to see trump attack hillary and humiliate her, but i dont think that would help him win.  I expect him to really go at her at some point, its in his nature.   I think him talking about jobs was a very important issue to most people. The media is looking more desperate every day, his taxes? Who cares? Microphone issues? He was ridiculed at first, then officials admitted to it! The compression on his mike was way to high, that is why his sniffles were so audible! Im going to watch the vp debate, it will probably be boring.

Yes, yes I would love to see Trump crush Hillary... but I think it's more important for Trump to win the support from the never trumpers. The never trumpers don't want to see Trump crushing Hillary. I'm not sure why but I doubt people like Indy would give a damn if Trump tore Hillary a new a***ole.

I had not watched the VP debates but I heard that Mike Pence won... and in some cases he seemed to look better then Trump. I'm perfectly fine with this because the intent is to please those never trumpers.

Something to think about. I do think Reagan's biggest mistake was having George Bush his VP. The only reason why because the Bush's were part of the establishment and they did spend 30 freaking years in destroying conservatism. What is really nice to know that Trump didn't make the same mistake as Reagan. Pence is going to make an awesome VP and maybe President :)

100 pages........holy s**t  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

lol... This thread will end in November :)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1491 on: October 05, 2016, 10:50:31 AM »

from what I understand Pence bested Kaine, not that VP debates are hugely significant. He let a lot of trump supporters down with his relatively stale positions on foreign policy, trade, etc though.  The combination of joy and disappointment was palpable. I don't know many Trump supporters or Republicans period who agree with him on Assad. The guy is fighting ISIS I mean come on dude it's not 2003.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:03:14 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1492 on: October 05, 2016, 11:48:12 AM »

We did?   Question
Well you did mentioned you're a Sanders supporter and since you never answered our questions about your feelings towards towards the DNC and Hillary for screwing Sanders and his voters over... So I just don't know if you are blind to blatant cheating. 

That's right.  You don't know. 
"...our questions"?   Question  You mean ULTHAR's questions?  That's between he and I.  And I don't think you can formulate a question, my friend.   Smile

Skull
« Reply #1493 on: October 05, 2016, 12:10:27 PM »

That's right.  You don't know.  
"...our questions"?   Question  You mean ULTHAR's questions?  That's between he and I.  And I don't think you can formulate a question, my friend.   Smile

LOL I wasn't asking a question... :)

I do know you were a Sanders supporter....

And I do know (because it's been posted on this thread several times) that Wiki leaks posted leaks on the DNC/Hillary screwing over Sanders and Sanders voters... [on the side note the guy that hacked the DNC was murdered a few days after - but it came out as a mugging  Buggedout].

Anyway... I know I would be upset - but I'm not a democrat - so all I can do is assume. I don't know if your blind to blatant cheating or you do like blatant cheating, because the cheaters are democrats. :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:12:34 PM by Skull » Logged
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1494 on: October 05, 2016, 02:17:15 PM »

This is the first time since I've been old enough to vote that I'm not even remotely excited for any candidate left standing.  Bluesad

I backed Bernie and I'm peeved that the DNC screwed him over to put him mildly.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1495 on: October 05, 2016, 04:01:27 PM »

That's right.  You don't know.  
"...our questions"?   Question  You mean ULTHAR's questions?  That's between he and I.  And I don't think you can formulate a question, my friend.   Smile

LOL I wasn't asking a question... :)

I do know you were a Sanders supporter....

And I do know (because it's been posted on this thread several times) that Wiki leaks posted leaks on the DNC/Hillary screwing over Sanders and Sanders voters... [on the side note the guy that hacked the DNC was murdered a few days after - but it came out as a mugging  Buggedout].

Anyway... I know I would be upset - but I'm not a democrat - so all I can do is assume. I don't know if your blind to blatant cheating or you do like blatant cheating, because the cheaters are democrats. :)

Thumbup TeddyR  Deflection at it's finest.  No wonder you support Trumpet.  Of course you didn't ask a question.   Lookingup You're not good at holding a thought either. Bluesad

As far as my being a Bernie supporter, I am and have long crowed my politics tend so far left they come right again.  As far as the DNC mess I don't need to waste my own energy and time by inviting stress with the horrors the whole world pulls on each other all the time.  I can only contribute to change by voting.  The whole system is rotten and your candidate is one result.  We shall see what the new year brings.  Whoever our president is at that time, I will always support our president regardless of party.  
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:27:49 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1496 on: October 06, 2016, 05:51:38 PM »

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1497 on: October 06, 2016, 11:40:44 PM »

Sir knight!

I have p**sed my pants, and there is nothing anyone can do about it!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1498 on: October 07, 2016, 04:33:39 AM »

Sir knight!

I have p**sed my pants, and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Skull
« Reply #1499 on: October 07, 2016, 05:45:44 AM »

As far as my being a Bernie supporter, I am and have long crowed my politics tend so far left they come right again.  As far as the DNC mess I don't need to waste my own energy and time by inviting stress with the horrors the whole world pulls on each other all the time.  I can only contribute to change by voting.  The whole system is rotten and your candidate is one result.  We shall see what the new year brings.  Whoever our president is at that time, I will always support our president regardless of party.  

I didn't vote for Sanders but I am bothered by this cheating. I think we got a month to go :)
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.