Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:20:17 AM
714433 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409631 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1500 on: October 07, 2016, 02:32:16 PM »

As far as my being a Bernie supporter, I am and have long crowed my politics tend so far left they come right again.  As far as the DNC mess I don't need to waste my own energy and time by inviting stress with the horrors the whole world pulls on each other all the time.  I can only contribute to change by voting.  The whole system is rotten and your candidate is one result.  We shall see what the new year brings.  Whoever our president is at that time, I will always support our president regardless of party. 

I didn't vote for Sanders but I am bothered by this cheating. I think we got a month to go :)

! No longer available Small | Large

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!  
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:34:31 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1501 on: October 07, 2016, 06:31:03 PM »

http://fredoneverything.org/compaction-pack-instinct-and-territoriality-some-aspects-of-irrationality/

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1502 on: October 07, 2016, 08:46:39 PM »

Small | Large
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1503 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:03 PM »

NSFW, obviously.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1504 on: October 07, 2016, 11:44:21 PM »

Still pretty tame, considering who he's running against.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1505 on: October 08, 2016, 02:43:34 AM »

I watched a documentary on FRONTLINE-It told the history of the canidates unbiased. Trump is crazier than I thought. Hillary is almost Nixon evil.
Criminy-now I'm really spooked.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1506 on: October 08, 2016, 02:56:28 AM »

It's like Karloff and Lugosi in the BLACK CAT (1`934)-one is just pure evil-the other is some consumed with Jealousy and power that it makes him evil t00-and the lines get blurred.
Problem is-I am finding it harder and harder to figure out who is worse-because the more I find out about Hillary-the more scared I get. I saw a video of her laughing-LAUGHING! when  she saw Quadaffi being murdered on tape. This was on PBS-not History or FOX. That scares me. I'm glad Quadaffi is gone-but I didn't laugh at watching him die. It was gruesome-I seen the tape-Hillary is bent on winning hook or crook-I-I dont trust this election at all-I am on the far right or far left by saying-of course this election is bought-it's a battle of old money. and Trump is phoney old money-TV money-lets man up,man. Trump is-and always was-a kinda WWF (hell-rember-he was on the show! I have you tube clips!)-and Hillary is Nixon.
We got a guy who is influenced by Norman Vincent Peale and a woman who hates her husband-but will lose all emotion just to win. A clown and a robot. It's like a cheap Charles Band movie.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1507 on: October 08, 2016, 03:10:29 AM »

I can say things abought both sides that creep me out. And I wish will happen. I watched the Vice debates-dam. Pence came out over his twin on film-but his policys in Indiana-that most bland and backwoods state-I live in Michigan-right above it-Hoosiers are more redneck than Michiganders-you got Gary-which is a ghetto-and down south ya got back hill interbreds.And I know-I live in Lawton,MI. pop-about 2000 folks. Actually-us idiots born the Stooges,Motown,MC5. Indiana gave us midwest Nazies-like in the Blues Brothers movie. Still-they were actually talking  in a civilised way. It was boring. But it actually summed up in almost a mMAD magazine way this whole shebang. Pence just parroted his megloboss. Kain (is that how ya spell it? Who are these guys?)  had quips and snappy comebacks like he was Johnny Carson!? Because we are a TV nation. God help us.-We have one thing on the rest of the world-we got lotsa TV here! In HELL there is no beer.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1508 on: October 08, 2016, 03:41:18 AM »

I can understand why now hows come folks are scared of Clinton-theres a lot to be scared about-shes unstable to the point of being tunnel vision. And Trump is a clueless shmuck who is in love with himself and-just like Norman Vincent Peale--and actually-Skull was right. If you tell a lie so much the people will believe it to be true. It's in Trumps cheezy  paperback version of Mein Kamph. BOTH are not  Nazi-I cant call it Nazi-Nazi's were poor radicals-these are rich demi-gogs. Skull-yer not a Nazi-I apoligize. Both sides in this election are  not Nazis. Both canidates-not the American people-who are so f**ked by the rich at this time-a civil war-or a 60's type civil unrest--- sociopaths who enjoy power more than humanity. Rich folks got that way by f**king the-"LOSERS. Were ALL losers in this election. No matter who wins-this country is in for a revolution-because Rome is burning.
Hillary will bomb places because she dreams of being Roosevelt. She doesnt have the compassion of Roosevelt. She has the compassion of somebody who has been publicly bashed so much that shes turned into Robocop. Thats scary. Trump will bomb places because he dreams of being Hugh Hefner. His dad taught him  there were "killlers and losers-Be a killer." "killers"-thats  Donald's father's words-and "losers" Trump wants to be a "killer".
There not Nazis-Hitler's psychosis was much more thoughtful and well spoken. Crazy-yeah-but he was a smart maniac. There aint gonna be WW3-theres gonna be Civil War.--these 2 people are floundering  rebels without a clue.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1509 on: October 08, 2016, 03:49:36 AM »

I started this thread-and I thought Bernie Sanders had a chance-and I do think big Democrat money squashed him.-well-Bernie is not a Democrat-hes a Roosevelt kinda guy. Or was-he's likley getting drunk on his porch at night  hollering his woes to the moon. There aint been a HONEST-I aint saying good-president since Jimmy Carter-he was like  Howdy Doody. My 2 favorite Presidents were Abe-a Republican-and FDR-a Democrat. None of which exist anymore-the  party names mean nothing.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1510 on: October 08, 2016, 12:38:26 PM »

Some interesting and worthwhile commentary there, Ronnie.

This latest revelation simply proves what I've said about Trump all along - that he is a crude, vile, and wicked man.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1511 on: October 08, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »

This latest revelation simply proves what I've said about Trump all along - that he is a crude, vile, and wicked man.

Did you see this, Indy? Seems to match your position: https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-a-declaration-by-american-evangelicals-concerning-donald-trump

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1512 on: October 08, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Trump said something bad about women 10 years ago!!

This is a non issue, its really not important. The media is all over this like flys on poo. One could look at it like its some insight into trumps "wicked" mind,  yeah, he really likes women. Yeah, its really unpresidsential.  I often have conversations like that when im with the boys, most men do. I can not stress enough that hillary has done far more to hurt women than trump ever will. At least theyre not talking about his taxes any more.

exterminate all rational thought.....
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1513 on: October 08, 2016, 04:50:24 PM »

self serving in this case I know, but even in the 90's w Monica Lewinsky I've never liked when scandals derail people. elections should be about competing ideas. Its like when a fighter doesn't make weight or tests positive for steroids or something. I wanted to see Hillary and Trump debate their different visions for America.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1514 on: October 08, 2016, 05:12:51 PM »

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.