Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:04:17 PM
714387 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409242 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2015, 08:40:00 AM »

Bernie, Marco, Hilary and John E Bush.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2015, 12:10:06 PM »

judging by my twitter feed the most enthusiastic support is for Ted Cruz on the right and Bernie Sanders on the left so I hope for those peoples sake those are the candidates.
Skull
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »

Normally I don't like Trump. But I like how he's sticking by his words and taking on the BS protest. Normal people would cave-in; which is a problem because the protesters are stifling freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Sure not all ILLEGAL alien coming from Mexico rapist, thieves and murders... but 30% of the rapist, thieves and murders in our prison are ILLEGAL ALIENS... this is an issue, especially when a common issue of our prison system is 'over crowding' 

So, I can see myself voting for Trump... :)

Otherwise I would be supporting Scott Walker (but I don't think he announced yet)

bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 03:25:29 PM »

Normally I don't like Trump. But I like how he's sticking by his words and taking on the BS protest. Normal people would cave-in; which is a problem because the protesters are stifling freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Sure not all ILLEGAL alien coming from Mexico rapist, thieves and murders... but 30% of the rapist, thieves and murders in our prison are ILLEGAL ALIENS... this is an issue, especially when a common issue of our prison system is 'over crowding' 

So, I can see myself voting for Trump... :)

Otherwise I would be supporting Scott Walker (but I don't think he announced yet)

Not yet, reports are that he will sometime this week.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 09:55:35 PM »

When I was a child my dad used to have a t-shirt that said, "Bill the Cat For President" so if Bill the Cat's still alive, him for President.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 09:58:54 PM »

I dunno, I think trump's saying that racist crap to butter up to his union buddies.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2015, 11:00:27 PM »

When I was a child my dad used to have a t-shirt that said, "Bill the Cat For President" so if Bill the Cat's still alive, him for President.

Bill was dead the first time the Meadow Party ran him, as I recall.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 08:54:47 AM »

I dunno, I think trump's saying that racist crap to butter up to his union buddies.

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. English, Russian, Indian, Nigerian, these aren't races either. They're also nationalities. Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, those are the three races. Surely even in this age of repression political correctness it's still fair game to criticize a neighboring country's national policy, isn't it? Also, true is true, even when it's unpleasant.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Skull
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 10:15:20 AM »

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. English, Russian, Indian, Nigerian, these aren't races either. They're also nationalities. Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, those are the three races. Surely even in this age of repression political correctness it's still fair game to criticize a neighboring country's national policy, isn't it? Also, true is true, even when it's unpleasant.

Agreed :)

@LilCerberus

We are not sure what is Trumps motive. It's quite possible that he WANTS TO BECOME PRESIDENT and he's saying stuff that he knows WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. On the other hand, some are assuming that he might be a spoiler like Ross Perot... which will steal the votes from the Republicans and allow Hillary to win.

I would like to think he's fake but I doubt he's being fake when he's getting attacked by both parties... yet, the American People are starting to like him.

Please note... we do have an Illegal Alien issue. This has nothing to do with legal immigration. Actually, I think it's insulting to put Legal Immigration and Illegal Alien's in the same argument.

Think of it like this, you are shopping for Christmas and have a shopping cart full of Christmas stuff, and your standing in line to buy the items. Meanwhile, 20 other shoppers holding handful of Christmas stuff; these shoppers cut in line. They stick their middle finger at you and the lady at the cash register gives these cutters 1,000 dollars; she then let them go through without paying for the items their hands.

(Does this seem fair?)

Currently, it seemed that America has become 'GO' on the monopoly board. Hell, I feel like I should sneak into Mexico just to cross the boarder so I can get all this free stuff, too!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 04:13:02 PM »

Walker will officially throw his name in the hat in an hour or so.

I hate him and I'll just leave it at that.

Here's the score card so far.

Republicans: Donald Trump, Mario Rubio, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, George Pataki, Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal, Lindsey Graham, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker and Carly Fiorina.

Democrats: Bernie Sanders, Hilary Clinton, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chafee and Martin O'Malley.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 05:12:17 PM »

It'd be easier to make a list of people that should never be president.

Cruz, Jindal, Santorum and Huckabee are at the top of my s**t list.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 09:13:39 PM »

an inanimate carbon rod

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2015, 09:19:55 PM »

Proving that we are diametric opposites who would probably spontaneously combust if we were ever placed in the same room . . .  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 06:28:12 AM »

Proving that we are diametric opposites who would probably spontaneously combust if we were ever placed in the same room . . .  TeddyR
To be fair I hate all politicians. Those guys just p**s me off the most.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »

No, that combustion would only happen if I walked in there with my filthy undies.  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.