Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:13:14 AM
714505 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410060 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2016, 04:47:30 PM »

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »

I'm sorry I aint been hear-I started this thread,after all
I been in the hospital-I had another stint put in.

Trump-criminy-TRUMP!
I dont know what to say except that he touches a cord in extreme right wingers.
Like Hitler.He encourages fighting at his rallys-like Hitler.
He's a racist extremist-like hitler-hes not stupid-hes running on the cult of personality-this is AMERICA.WE LOVE TV.
Trump is a DESPOT.
Why is he on the GOP ticket? Even Nixon Republicans hate him! He's the most dishonest scumbags who has ever run for president-If he does win-I'll bet you dollars to donuts somebody shoots his dumb ass.
Wake up.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:56:16 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2016, 10:20:33 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #423 on: March 11, 2016, 11:21:10 PM »

I'll leave this here
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/12/us/trump-rally-in-chicago-canceled-after-violent-scuffles.html?_r=0

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #424 on: March 11, 2016, 11:50:12 PM »

Sweet Jebus-Trump is a train wreck in the making. If this mo mo gets elected-Gawd help us-the man will throw us into WW3. Watch-you think I'm crazy? My god-hasnt history spoke to you f**king Trump morons? You cant see? Trump supporters are comprised of folks who want to be in a pre WW2 Isolationist world. WAKE UP! Hes a f**kin billionare! How does he speak to the common people-?Because dum f**king TV addicted morons will vote for him-I would rather live in f**king Germany right now.-Because-the home of Hitler-has more intelligent politics then this joke of a s**t country election.Trump+HITLER. And that aint a joke or even a simile-it IS. hes a big mouth personality.God help us.-or you-Im an atheist.  Thumbdown I aint putting my life in  the hands  of imaginary comic book gods.
Yup-I s**t on Trump supporters and Christians all at once! Aint it groovy?  TongueOut
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:12:45 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #425 on: March 12, 2016, 09:43:45 AM »

Without even getting into whether Trump's policies are right or wrong, I can say he cannot be the leader of this country. There's no other candidate I call recall in my lifetime who has been so loathed. His rallies are becoming riots.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
javakoala
Hermit of Horror
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »

Sadly, much like ancient Rome, we, as a country, seem to enjoy a spectacle. Talking puts the average person to sleep, or they tune out and wait for the mutated version of what happened to pop up on Facebook and Reddit.

I'm not going to repeat what RC said would happen if Trump wins, but I will say that I would not be shocked, given the volatile response he brings out in both supporters and opponents, if he doesn't survive until the election itself. If he does win, then I think RC may be correct.

The only real upside to Trump making it to the election would be that we may see the largest increase in voter turnout in decades (hopefully to keep him OUT of office).

As I have already said in other postings, I'm not a fan of any of the candidates. The bulk of their "promises if elected" will never happen, which has been the norm for decades. So don't slap any labels on me for disliking Trump. I've disliked that blowhard since he first started oozing into the public consciousness ages ago.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #427 on: March 12, 2016, 11:42:10 AM »

His rallies are becoming riots because of free speech hating thugs. Since when do people go into an event to protest it? Do anti abortion protesters go into abortion clinics pretending to be patients? gimmee a break they are trying to be confrontational and to intimidate people.

Without even getting into whether Trump's policies are right or wrong, I can say he cannot be the leader of this country.
if he runs for the president and gets the most votes then he is. thats all it means. Obama isn't our "leader' in any other significant sense

Trump supporters are comprised of folks who want to be in a pre WW2 Isolationist world

should we just perpetually be at war ? we're SUPPOSED to be "isolationist". We joined ww2 effort because we thought Hitler was a threat to us. Hes gone

Bring America Home isn't the what George Mcgovern said? Instead people elected Nixon! past time to correct that mistake
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #428 on: March 12, 2016, 01:57:15 PM »

His rallies are becoming riots because of free speech hating thugs. Since when do people go into an event to protest it? Do anti abortion protesters go into abortion clinics pretending to be patients? gimmee a break they are trying to be confrontational and to intimidate people.

Without even getting into whether Trump's policies are right or wrong, I can say he cannot be the leader of this country.
if he runs for the president and gets the most votes then he is. thats all it means. Obama isn't our "leader' in any other significant sense

I mean  I think he cannot possibly get the majority of votes. I have never seen a candidate so hated in my lifetime. I'm shocked he's made it this far.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2016, 02:15:18 PM »

I see. Personally I was a Ron Paul guy and see Trump as sort of a Simon bar Kakhba https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_bar_Kokhba figure. i watched his rally this morning it was okay in terms of presentation but substantively it was not really my thing other than generally being anti establishment.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #430 on: March 12, 2016, 03:30:13 PM »

Well-going to an event to protest it is free speech-Where else would you protest? Outside a laundromat?
And anti abortionists dont sneak into abortion clinics-they BLOW THEM UP.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »

His rallies are becoming riots because of free speech hating thugs. Since when do people go into an event to protest it?
I take it you haven't seen peace riots taking place, since that won't get in the news as much as a f**king violent riot.
Do anti abortion protesters go into abortion clinics pretending to be patients?
No, they burn them down without realizing that it isn't just for abortions

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #432 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:39 PM »

And anti abortionists dont sneak into abortion clinics-they BLOW THEM UP.

Thats an entirely different subject I mean when they have protests they don't go in to the clinic to do it.

When the Republican convention was in NYC in 2004 there were a million people OUTSIDE protesting. they didn't try and take over the convention or something. That's not what a protest is.

A protest is demonstrating that you don't like what is happening, not trying to physically sabotage the thing. that's censorship.

vine of dude rushing the stage at Trump rally https://vine.co/v/iHY3i6EZFgX

is that activism now? no thanks
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:57:29 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Skull
« Reply #433 on: March 12, 2016, 11:28:54 PM »

Trump supporters are comprised of folks who want to be in a pre WW2 Isolationist world

should we just perpetually be at war ? we're SUPPOSED to be "isolationist". We joined ww2 effort because we thought Hitler was a threat to us. Hes gone

Bring America Home isn't the what George Mcgovern said? Instead people elected Nixon! past time to correct that mistake

I'm also getting annoyed by this Hitler comparison because the comparison waters down the horror's of Nazi Germany. (No thanks to Glenn Beck who seemed to believe Trump is one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse...) I don't mean any offence to the other's posting the Hitler crap... I just decided to avoid it because the argument is stupid.

I'm not sure if Trump is going to build a wall, kick the illegals out of America, ban sharia practicing Muslims in this country... but I'm willing to take that chance... Hillary is not going to attempt to do any of that stuff... And I have doubts that Cruz can beat Trump in the primary.

What I like about Trump - he's taking away 90% of the democrat talking points. So far the only thing they can b***h about is his wall and kicking illegal aliens out... And those ads are making others want to vote for Trump. (A friend at work was telling me that all those negative ads make him want to vote for Trump - I said Awesome!)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2016, 02:00:26 AM »

Lookingup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.