Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:38:59 AM
714524 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410391 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #435 on: March 13, 2016, 03:30:15 AM »

Of course ya are sick of the Hitler comparisons Skull-truth hurts.
And it doesnt water down s**t-Hitler was  a egomaniac-so is f**king Trump-your being takin in by a fast talker-Hitler was a fast f**kin talker.
It fits so seamlessly its scary.
Ive never been so afraid for the future of this country as I am now.
I worked at Honne Bear Canning Co for 30 years-Lotta Mexicans-lots not legal-hard working folks I would be proud to call my brothers-rasict s**t dont hang with me. f**k that-are you an American Indian? Thought not-you aint a REAL american either,I reckon.I judge people by there HEART-not theyre point of origin-or birth country-this is 2016-quit being a scared coward of differnt cultures.
If Trump was only talking his racist s**t-thats enuff for me-I dont give a f**k about his views on anything else-I hate raciist f**ks-and thats all. f**k Trump.I dont need to know more-f**k him.Hes a billionaire TV show dickhead-maybe we can get the Kardashians in Congress? Christ onna f**kin cross. Lookingup
So-we-as apeople-who are fed up with politics-I understand-I dont want another Clinton in office either-ever read Berlin Diary by William Shirer? Try reading about real history-instead of being a lemming.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:26:42 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #436 on: March 13, 2016, 04:07:22 AM »

And anti abortionists dont sneak into abortion clinics-they BLOW THEM UP.

Thats an entirely different subject I mean when they have protests they don't go in to the clinic to do it.

When the Republican convention was in NYC in 2004 there were a million people OUTSIDE protesting. they didn't try and take over the convention or something. That's not what a protest is.

A protest is demonstrating that you don't like what is happening, not trying to physically sabotage the thing. that's censorship.

vine of dude rushing the stage at Trump rally https://vine.co/v/iHY3i6EZFgX

is that activism now? no thanks
No-it isnt an entirely differnt subject. Its the f**king same-You cant seperate s**t so easy. It is the same. Quit sticking things here and there-its all the fcking same world-politics be damed. You put things into different compartments in yer brain-OPEN UP. ITS ALL THE f**kING SAME
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:30:51 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #437 on: March 13, 2016, 08:59:56 AM »

Of course ya are sick of the Hitler comparisons Skull-truth hurts.

If anybody should be compared to Hitler it should be Obama.

Hitler had Death Trains... Obama has Death Trains. (hundreds to thousands of children are raped and murder on those DEATH trains that are coming to America because Obama thought it would be a good idea to give anybody under 16 amnesty.)

Hitler hate the Jews... Obama hates Israel...

Hitler was friends with Muslims... Obama wouldn't call the Muslims terrorist... Muslims (Heck... He wouldn't even call Isis... ISIS!)

Hitler had Nazi's... Obama has Black Lives Matter... (almost every assault/assassin attack on the police was because Obama push a race card on a black thug that attacked a policeman. And the policeman had to shot the assaulting teenager because if he didn't the officer could had been KILLED... and the Teenager would had his gun! f**k YOU OBAMA!)

I'm going to take some time off and come back on/after Tuesday (I do hope Cruz sees the light and drops out.)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 09:02:52 AM by Skull » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #438 on: March 13, 2016, 09:54:13 AM »

I hate how this discussion is going.  Thumbdown Bluesad

This is one of the reasons I hate partisan politics. It turns people who should be friends based on common interests into temporary enemies.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #439 on: March 13, 2016, 10:14:21 AM »

Its not worth it Skull.

Imo It's not a fair thread... That's why I stopped posting...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #440 on: March 13, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »

I thought Saddam Hussein was Hitler? and then it was Ahmedenjad. (but never FDR who interned people in camps because of their race)

No-it isnt an entirely differnt subject. Its the f**king same-You cant seperate s**t so eas

were the Vietnam war protests the same as the Weather underground bombings? I don't really think so. free speech isn't just for one side or the other
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:10:12 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #441 on: March 13, 2016, 12:02:47 PM »

His rallies are becoming riots because of free speech hating thugs. Since when do people go into an event to protest it? Do anti abortion protesters go into abortion clinics pretending to be patients? gimmee a break they are trying to be confrontational and to intimidate people.

Without even getting into whether Trump's policies are right or wrong, I can say he cannot be the leader of this country.
if he runs for the president and gets the most votes then he is. thats all it means. Obama isn't our "leader' in any other significant sense

Trump supporters are comprised of folks who want to be in a pre WW2 Isolationist world

should we just perpetually be at war ? we're SUPPOSED to be "isolationist". We joined ww2 effort because we thought Hitler was a threat to us. Hes gone

Bring America Home isn't the what George Mcgovern said? Instead people elected Nixon! past time to correct that mistake

I'm also getting annoyed by this Hitler comparison because the comparison waters down the horror's of Nazi Germany. (No thanks to Glenn Beck who seemed to believe Trump is one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse...) I don't mean any offence to the other's posting the Hitler crap... I just decided to avoid it because the argument is stupid.

I'm not sure if Trump is going to build a wall, kick the illegals out of America, ban sharia practicing Muslims in this country... but I'm willing to take that chance... Hillary is not going to attempt to do any of that stuff... And I have doubts that Cruz can beat Trump in the primary.

What I like about Trump - he's taking away 90% of the democrat talking points. So far the only thing they can b***h about is his wall and kicking illegal aliens out... And those ads are making others want to vote for Trump. (A friend at work was telling me that all those negative ads make him want to vote for Trump - I said Awesome!)
Your replys on this subject just shows your ignorance-you cant really give a give a really good reason he SHOULD lead this country-you just b***h about Obama-I dont give a f**k about Obama-he aint running for President-Im talking about a man who loves the limelight-who entices violence at his rallys-comparing Obama to Hitler is s**t-your reaching-and you aint fooling no one but yourself.
Go hide Skull-thats what cowards do. My girlfreind is black-I have issues with a racist f**ker running for president. The only reason he is where he is because hes f**king RICH. Hes buying his way in.

Hes a LOSER!
By the way-everything you stated is the most conspiracy theory s**t I ever heard-get the Loch Ness monster and aliens in their while yer at it. Lookingup
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:27:17 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #442 on: March 13, 2016, 12:21:33 PM »

I hate how this discussion is going.  Thumbdown Bluesad

This is one of the reasons I hate partisan politics. It turns people who should be friends based on common interests into temporary enemies.
I aint wild about it either-and your right-I aint gonna change anybodys mind-but if I dont try that means I gave up-and if we give up-that just invites dictatorship-Im an American-I have to fight back.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #443 on: March 13, 2016, 12:42:37 PM »

I aint wild about it either-and your right-I aint gonna change anybodys mind-but if I dont try that means I gave up-and if we give up-that just invites dictatorship-Im an American-I have to fight back.

I think the best way to fight back would be to argue calmly and civilly about specific policies. I think most of the argument over Trump---both for and against---goes to emotional presumptions about the larger cultural issues we perceive he stands for---racism vs. out-of-control political correctness, authoritarianism vs. decadence---rather than what he actually is or his actual platform. This is why discussions about him get overheated in a way they don't with Obama or Clinton or Sanders or Cruz. This is why his rallies are turning into gang skirmishes. It definitely does not raise the level of discourse on either side.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #444 on: March 13, 2016, 12:44:53 PM »

on a different note someone on twitter said this the other day: Hillary is running a 2000 campaign in 2016. I think thats rtrue. Her whole style even down to the pantsuits is like a throwback to that era. I don't think she really gets whats going on just in general.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2016, 12:53:04 PM »

I think the best way to fight back would be to argue calmly and civilly about specific policies. I think most of the argument over Trump---both for and against---goes to emotional presumptions about the larger cultural issues we perceive he stands for---racism vs. out-of-control political correctness, authoritarianism vs. decadence---rather than what he actually is or his actual platform. This is why discussions about him get overheated in a way they don't with Obama or Clinton or Sanders or Cruz. This is why his rallies are turning into gang skirmishes. It definitely does not raise the level of discourse on either side.
as usual-yer right Rev-I will try to control my out of control mouth.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #446 on: March 13, 2016, 01:11:59 PM »

I remember you saying that Andrew never wanted any political boards earlier in this discussion. Since this thread seems to be turning his forum into a battlefield, I think it'd be nice to Andrew (despite his apparent abandoning of this website) to either reunite and chill out or to post this topic on another website. This site's about bad movies anyway, I don't see any reason for fighting on the subject of politics on a site mainly for talking about awful cinema. I don't know, you guys can decide, I'm just some old flub who likes to watch movies with rubber monsters.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #447 on: March 13, 2016, 01:32:27 PM »

I remember you saying that Andrew never wanted any political boards earlier in this discussion. Since this thread seems to be turning his forum into a battlefield, I think it'd be nice to Andrew (despite his apparent abandoning of this website) to either reunite and chill out or to post this topic on another website. This site's about bad movies anyway, I don't see any reason for fighting on the subject of politics on a site mainly for talking about awful cinema. I don't know, you guys can decide, I'm just some old flub who likes to watch movies with rubber monsters.

I suspect if he were here Andrew very well might lock this thread but I don't want to presume. My personal feeling has always been people can ignore threads like this if they want to. If politics starts spilling over into other topics, then it becomes a problem.

Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #448 on: March 13, 2016, 11:41:15 PM »

I suspect if he were here Andrew very well might lock this thread but I don't want to presume. My personal feeling has always been people can ignore threads like this if they want to. If politics starts spilling over into other topics, then it becomes a problem.

I guess so, but since presidents (especially Trump) spark tons of hate and anger. It's one of those subjects that just makes people turn on each other. I just don't think Andrew would want all of this controversy and turning on each other on his website, that's pretty much all I'm trying to say. Yes, you do have a point that people can just ignore it if they don't like it, but politics (or any big controversial subject) is like a magnet, and it usually leads to chaos.

Take note into how everyone appears to be trying to bash the others' opinion, not just explain their own opinion and carry on, which is pretty much an example of a flame war or at least the start of one. So... I don't know, if you want to keep the thread going then that's fine, I'm just explaining why I don't think Andrew would appreciate the controversy happening on his website if he were here.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #449 on: March 14, 2016, 12:30:55 PM »

If the thread goes away, I'm okay with that.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.