Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:47:15 AM
714515 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410216 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #645 on: June 08, 2016, 07:38:34 AM »

Indy, as President, how would you stop a Bond-type supervillain from using a death ray to blow up the Superbowl?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Skull
« Reply #646 on: June 08, 2016, 08:37:06 AM »

Indy, as President, how would you stop a Bond-type supervillain from using a death ray to blow up the Superbowl?

I would ask a supercomputer and the answer is...

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #647 on: June 08, 2016, 10:35:37 AM »

Two words:  Chuck . . . .Norris!! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #648 on: June 08, 2016, 10:45:28 AM »

Hillary was strongest before she declared she was running. like post Sec State and pre declaring she would run. She was a good pre candidate.

Skull
« Reply #649 on: June 08, 2016, 11:12:58 AM »

Hillary was strongest before she declared she was running. like post Sec State and pre declaring she would run. She was a good pre candidate.

If she was the strongest she should had beaten Obama. And she's been having issues when she came out to sell her book - which was a early - early test run on her popularity for becoming president.

The only thing Hillary has is the 'D' in her title and those that love 'free government cheese.' I still believe Hillary is going to play sick in the summer.

I've been hearing that Trump should fire Paul Ryan as chairman of the Republican Convention... Really, Paul Ryan shouldn't be calling Trump a Racist especially when there is evidence that shows that Judge was part of La Raza and has ties with Hillary/Obama...
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #650 on: June 08, 2016, 11:20:56 AM »

Thoughts on Trump in the bigger picture: watch Milo's UCLA or UC-Santa Barbara speeches where he talks about why HE supports Trump.  Of the two, the UCLA one is probably the better, 'saner' one to watch.

Seriously, Milo Yiannopoulos can be provocative as all h3ll, but listen to what he has to say when he's being serious and settled down.  I've got to admit, he makes a VERY good case.  If you value the First Amendment as a philosophical cornerstone to 'freedom,' give Milo's remarks a fair shake with an open mind.  He might convince you Trump is not the WORST candidate we could have.

The short version of Milo's point: Trump, for all he is and isn't, has opened the Overton Window significantly, and that alone has broken the Progressive Strangle Hold on American politics and social discourse.

That is, the benefit of a Trump presidency (in Milo's take) is not what he will or won't do himself, but lies entirely in how he has changed the political landscape.

Enjoy.

(If you watch the UCLA video that is 2 hours long, start at the 1 hour mark).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #651 on: June 08, 2016, 11:50:36 PM »

Thoughts on Trump in the bigger picture: watch Milo's UCLA or UC-Santa Barbara speeches where he talks about why HE supports Trump.  Of the two, the UCLA one is probably the better, 'saner' one to watch.
Seriously, Milo Yiannopoulos can be provocative as all h3ll, but listen to what he has to say when he's being serious and settled down.  I've got to admit, he makes a VERY good case.  If you value the First Amendment as a philosophical cornerstone to 'freedom,' give Milo's remarks a fair shake with an open mind.  He might convince you Trump is not the WORST candidate we could have.
The short version of Milo's point: Trump, for all he is and isn't, has opened the Overton Window significantly, and that alone has broken the Progressive Strangle Hold on American politics and social discourse.
That is, the benefit of a Trump presidency (in Milo's take) is not what he will or won't do himself, but lies entirely in how he has changed the political landscape.
Enjoy.
(If you watch the UCLA video that is 2 hours long, start at the 1 hour mark).

Great remarks, and well written.  I have always considered TRUMP's presidential bid as an establishment shaker, which I like.   Smile Question Lookingup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #652 on: June 09, 2016, 08:21:36 AM »

Interesting news I found out today...

During the Republican Primary - the Republicans spent over 60 million dollars on Trump attack ads...

During the Democrat Primary - the Democrats spent '0' dollars on Hillary attack ads...

This is interesting because it's been said they are almost equal in unfavorably - therefore a few dollars on Hillary attack ads might (should) tip the scales... :)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #653 on: June 09, 2016, 10:59:15 AM »

allhallows - exactly. it's "disruptive" a la Uber, Amazon etc.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #654 on: June 09, 2016, 06:45:35 PM »

Trump seems to think skimping on his bills is perfectly acceptable

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/usa-today-exclusive-hundreds-allege-donald-trump-doesn%e2%80%99t-pay-his-bills/ar-AAgR9h6?ocid=spartanntp

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #655 on: June 10, 2016, 12:51:36 AM »

AXL ROSE is trying to have such images removed from the internet entirely.  Bwahhahahahahahahahaaaahaa... 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #656 on: June 10, 2016, 06:10:42 AM »

AXL ROSE is trying to have such images removed from the internet entirely.  Bwahhahahahahahahahaaaahaa... 

This is Axl Rose today?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #657 on: June 10, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »

I worked at Honee Bear Canning Company for 30 f**king years.80 percent of those hard working f**kers were illegal-good luck Trump-those Mexicans-ILLEGAL-were the best people I ever met-and we treat them like s**t!  Hatred

It's a shame that Honee Bear Canning would prefer slavery over citizens. Because the whole point of hiring ILLEGAL ALIENS is not to pay the full wage, benefits and protection.

I am very aware of this-I aint braggin up Honee Bear-that place is a piece of s**t-I braggin up the Mexicans that worked there asses off-80 hours a week,during season-
They wanted to get the f**k outta Mexico-
This is AMERICA-NONE of use are native sons-unless yer an American Indian-you came her just like Mexicans did-just a little later.
So quit yer f**king b***h about a "wall" haha! That'll work!   Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #658 on: June 10, 2016, 10:59:36 PM »

This week's blog post explains why I decided to run for President . . .

www.lewisliterarylair.blogspot.com

And I think I have decided to appoint RC Merchant as official "Secretary of Good Times".

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #659 on: June 10, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »

This week's blog post explains why I decided to run for President . . .

www.lewisliterarylair.blogspot.com

And I think I have decided to appoint RC Merchant as official "Secretary of Good Times".

Thank you! I will gladly take that nomination-I would also like to thank,Bela Lugosi,Forry Ackerman and Jack Kirby  for making me the idiot geek I am today.  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.