Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:19:19 AM
714514 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410194 times)
Skull
« Reply #675 on: June 14, 2016, 03:26:13 PM »

This murderer was an American, born right here, perhaps radicalized by some dopey source...

The dopey source was his father. The kid was brainwashed into this from baby on. I say this because there was a report that he cheered for the 911 attack, which suggest that he had empathy for the terrorist (he was 13/14 years old).

words from his father:

On June 13, Seddique posted on Facebook that he was “saddened by his son’s actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan,” as translated by CBS News. But then he goes onto say, “God will punish those involved in homosexuality…not an issue that humans should deal with.”

I think in a week or two we'll find out how deep his father was.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #676 on: June 14, 2016, 03:36:15 PM »

I'm outta here, enjoy the thread.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Skull
« Reply #677 on: June 14, 2016, 03:46:11 PM »

~ snip ~

The common factor in all of these incidents is a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam that demands eternal jihad on nonbelievers.  It is EXACTLY what ER called it - a sickness within ONE religion that has infected a substantial number, perhaps a tenth or more, of its adherents to some degree.  And this doctrine is based on a literal interpretation of Muhammad's commands to make war on unbelievers, ALL unbelievers, until they are converted or enslaved.  That's in the Quran.

To their credit, a majority of the world's Muslims now ignore those passages.  

~ snip ~

Very close and this is why we must put a stop on the Muslim immigration.

It's called: Sharia Law...

According to Sharia Law homosexual activity as a punishable offence as well as a sin.

There are seven countries still retain capital punishment (DEATH PENALTY) for homosexual behavior: Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Sudan, and northern Nigeria. In United Arab Emirates it is a capital offense. In Qatar, Algeria, Uzbekistan, and the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with time in prison or a fine. (I hardly find this anti-gay aggression not mainstream in the middle east when there are so many countries in the middle east that's against gay freedom)

Please note that our gay bar shooter went to Saudi Arabia 2 times!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:49:02 PM by Skull » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #678 on: June 14, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »

Indiana - most times these are spontaneous events that are over quickly though. for example

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-pro-gun-group-recreates-charlie-hebdo-attack-article-1.2081534

Texas pro-gun group re-enacts Charlie Hebdo attack, finds outcome would be the same with 'armed civilian'

"The important thing to recognize here is if you're facing a coordinated terror attack by more than one gunmen, one gun can slow them down but it's not going to be enough to stop the killing," Farago said.

the Orlando attack WAS just one gunman but it's just to point out that the initial shot/ explosion/ whatever is the terrorists advantage.

In other cases armed persons can save the day like the guys who tried to storm the art exhibit and got mowed down by security but...if we all had guns there would still be terrorism.
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #679 on: June 14, 2016, 05:59:04 PM »

Indiana - most times these are spontaneous events that are over quickly though. for example

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-pro-gun-group-recreates-charlie-hebdo-attack-article-1.2081534

Texas pro-gun group re-enacts Charlie Hebdo attack, finds outcome would be the same with 'armed civilian'

"The important thing to recognize here is if you're facing a coordinated terror attack by more than one gunmen, one gun can slow them down but it's not going to be enough to stop the killing," Farago said.

Wait, though.  That's a misrepresentation of both the results of the study AND what Farago said.  I know Robert (by reputation and I've exchanged emails and spoken on the phone with him...not about this particular event, though), and I know (by reputation) the others involved in that event.

The REAL take-home from that test was that a single armed defender CAN and DOES alter the outcome.  Robert's quote shows that.  Well, that simulated event and a whole bunch of real-world cases that were not simulations.  Take, for example, the Aurora, CO school attack where an armed defender stopped the attack after ONLY ONE PERSON KILLED, even though the killer had a target list and was going after specific target(s).  There are MANY other examples.

Ooo, here's another good case study: the doctor in Pennsylvania that stopped the attack in his office.  As I said, there are MANY others.

The only places where the 'death tolls' get high enough to tickle the gonads of the "if it bleeds it leads" mainstream news buttholes is at the Gun Free Zones.

In other cases armed persons can save the day like the guys who tried to storm the art exhibit and got mowed down by security but...if we all had guns there would still be terrorism.

Citation Needed.

Well, okay, jokes aside, the purpose of armed individuals is for individuals to protect themselves...not "stop terrorism."

Geez, that's quite a goalpost that has to be met you've set up there.  A solution to a problem (a sovereign, free individual fighting to protect his/her OWN LIFE) has to completely eliminate ALL terrorism or it's not a "solution."  Just wow.

Having an armed person fight back may or may not change the outcome of any given event.  But, that's immaterial, really.  What really matters is that it is both morally reprehensible and repugnant to deny an individual the legal opportunity to make that choice for him or her self.

Here are two facts that cannot be disputed:

(1) The "Gun Free Zone" and all the firearms laws on the books now did not stop this attack. Nor do they stop ANY similar attack.

(2) The SWAT team did not actively respond and engage the shooter for THREE FRACKING HOURS.  I've seen a reference to at least one person bleeding out inside the club during that delay, but I don't know if that's confirmed / documented or rumor at this point.  If I find a link, I'll post it.

Three hours, though...think about that.

Now...think what you want about an armed citizen "stopping terrorism," but here's some food for thought given those two, undeniable FACTS about this case. 

First, regarding (1), if the bullsqueeze gun laws and crap (now existing and in the future passed) are not going to stop the 'bad guy,' what moral justification is there to enacting them to stop the "good guy" that just wants HIS or HER own chance to live another day while seeking to harm no one in the process?

As for (2), well...let's just say if that if someone INSIDE was able to fight back a little bit, perhaps those laying on the floor dying and waiting for help for THREE HOURS may have gotten it.  Maybe not, but maybe.  Maybe, just maybe, by the time the SWAT team even got there it would have been 'over' and those hurt by the bad actor could have gotten medical attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #680 on: June 14, 2016, 06:12:02 PM »

Here's the link to the story about the girl that died while waiting for medical attention...during the three hour SWAT delay-in-engagement.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/philadelphia-teen-killed-nightclub-attack-called-mom-39828382

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #681 on: June 14, 2016, 07:35:38 PM »

~ snip ~

The common factor in all of these incidents is a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam that demands eternal jihad on nonbelievers.  It is EXACTLY what ER called it - a sickness within ONE religion that has infected a substantial number, perhaps a tenth or more, of its adherents to some degree.  And this doctrine is based on a literal interpretation of Muhammad's commands to make war on unbelievers, ALL unbelievers, until they are converted or enslaved.  That's in the Quran.

To their credit, a majority of the world's Muslims now ignore those passages.  

~ snip ~

Very close and this is why we must put a stop on the Muslim immigration.

This is where you and I, Skull, as well as Mr. Trump and I, part ways.  Some of our most important allies in this twilight struggle against the jihadists are progressive Muslims from states like Jordan and Morocco.  Treating them like enemies and barring their entrance to our country is stupidity.  You don't take the allies you have from a corner of the world where they are few and far between and deliberately alienate them by lumping them in with the enemies they are helping you destroy!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #682 on: June 14, 2016, 08:26:30 PM »

The ease with which firearms may be purchased is really the issue. 

Uh-huh.  An objectively and provable incorrect piece of information.

Have YOU purchased a firearm?  If so, please outline your experience to show how "easy" it was.  It depends on your State, of course...but, this 'talking point' lie needs to die the death it deserves as an untruth.

This particular attacker not only jumped through all the hoops necessary to have a firearm (which includes Federally mandated NICS checks...aka "background checks"), but he had them FOR HIS JOB.  He was a licensed security officer in the State of Florida.  Further, he had been investigated by the FBI several times and (wait for it...) deemed "not a threat."

But yeah, the issue is how "easy" it is to get firearms.  Good grief.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the other inconvenient FACT that he ALSO has explosives with him.  So, let's go ahead and make firearms harder to get and see if THAT stops attacks like this.  (Hint: It won't; 9/11 did not involve a single firearm, and neither did the incident where someone set a fire in a nightclub and killed a bunch of people).

So...how about we put the straw men to bed and face such issues like grown-ups, rather fall back to empty Progressive platitudes that are completely disconnect from the real world.

And, I'll leave this one here just for fun:

http://thedeclination.com/candlelight-vigils-hearts-on-sidewalks-and-other-magic/

I do not see your point.  Do you need an automatic rifle?  How 'bout conservative platitudes?  You could keep it friendly. 

Oh, you challenge me about purchasing firearms?  Is that meant to be intimidating, or just macho bullsh!t? How interesting your argument immediately becomes based upon your personal knowledge of me.  These are the questions that need answering:  When did this killer buy his weapon?  How quickly did this person come to own it?  Had not the FBI investigated and interviewed this person, as you may have pointed out, yet he was able to purchase this weapon?  I'm naive?  I don't see you being condescending?  You have questions for me, well I have questions for you as you can see.  Me love you long time but sometimes you are long-winded and haughty. 

I'm outta here, enjoy the thread.

Listen, Rev, I expect those of us who know you know you will at least check in at times.  Ulthar and I have debated before, but always respectfully (at least on my non-condescending side  TeddyR)  There won't be a problem here. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #683 on: June 14, 2016, 08:56:40 PM »

ulthar - my point wasn't about gun rights it was about the guns and how they relate to fighting terrorism. in this case the gun was used FOR terrorism and no one else had a gun, as they are not required to by law, so his fire went unanswered.

he REAL take-home from that test was that a single armed defender CAN and DOES alter the outcome.

I'd say that's spin on your part. the test showed that the likelihood that an armed citizen will counter act the efforts of a terrorist are small. if that's the case it would make more sense to ban guns altogether. that is, if stopping criminal acts in progress were the only justification for gun ownership.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:59:49 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
ulthar

« Reply #684 on: June 14, 2016, 09:36:31 PM »

I do not see your point.

I'll distill it down for you: if it is really your assertion that the issue with the Orlando shooting is "how easy it is to get firearms," you are wrong.  Easy firearm purchase has nothing whatsoever to do with it, and changes nothing.

Do you need an automatic rifle?

Who said anything about an automatic rifle?  

(1) The rifle he used was not an automatic.

(2) Automatic rifles are EXTREMELY difficult to legally buy in the United States.  To purchase one requires a special tax stamp that involves a 6+ month wait and additional (above and beyond the normal NICS check) ATF examination of the application, and this special case paperwork is also VERY expensive.

If it is your assertion that "automatic rifles" are "easy" to legally purchase in the US, again, I will state, and I do mean this as respectfully as possible, that you do not have actual FACTS about firearms law in this country.

(3) I did not think my individual rights were enumerated in the US Constitution as the "Bill of Needs."  I am not morally required to justify my "need" to own any piece of private property any more than I'd be morally justified to show my need to attend the church of my choice or wish for an attorney to represent me if accused of a crime.

How 'bout conservative platitudes?

So, what conservative platitudes did I use?  I mentioned FACTS.  It's really quite simple...the 'talking points' being thrown about in the pop press, especially those used by politicians, regarding firearms are NOT FACTUAL.

You could keep it friendly. 

Here's the thing with that.  I'm way past keeping it friendly when lies are passed on as truth.  The truth of the matter is that this incident had NOTHING to do with firearms, and many, many other mass murders had nothing to do with firearms.  

The use of an incident like this for political purposes, to (a) further gun control and (b) vilify tens of millions of gun owners who have committed NO crime is repulsive, dishonest and illogical.

I'll tell you what...when Statist politicians and their sycophantic followers lay off trying to infringe on my individual, natural rights (including freedom of speech and due process as well as in regard to firearm ownership), maybe then I'll get back to "keeping it friendly."

As you ask me to keep it friendly, do you realize that the lives of gun owners are threatened daily online by anti-gun zealots?  I'm most certainly not accusing you of doing that, but while I do get a little "heated" in discussing this, I have threatened no one and will not do so...directly or implied.  

But, I hope you can understand that the vitriol leveled in my direction, as a gun owner, as a white man, as a Christian and as a Conservative has me, as I said, a little past TOO much concern about 'keeping it friendly.'  At this stage, I'm far more concerned with "truth" than I am friendliness.

Oh, you challenge me about purchasing firearms?  Is that meant to be intimidating, or just macho bullsh!t?

Not at all.  It was an honest query to see if you really know what is involved in buying a firearm in this country.  You are the one that said it was 'easy,' and I am challenging you to show how easy it was for you  vs just repeating some BS lie Obama told last year (or whenever).

And, while we are at it, let's define "easy."  What exactly does that mean to you?  Is it easier to buy a gun or a car?  Is it easier to buy 10 gallons of gasoline (which could be used, as it has been, to murder gay people in a bar fire) or a firearm?  Is it easier to buy a knife (as was reported today to have been used in France on a Ramadan attack on a young woman who was intended to be a 'sacrifice') or firearm?

Mass murders (as defined by the government) have been committed with cars, gasoline and knives...all of which are easier to purchase than guns.  Yet for some bizarre reason when such occurs, we don't get a week of angst about regulating cars, gasoline or knives when that happens.

And as I said, 9/11 attack was perpetrated without a single firearm...yet I can still buy box cutters (no permit, no background check) and still fly on jets.

Such inconsistency is puzzling.

How interesting your argument immediately becomes based upon your personal knowledge of me.

I don't really know that much about you.  I simply asked if you had personal knowledge about how "easy" it is to purchase a firearm.  I don't even know what state you are in, which would impact your answer to that since different states have different laws.

These are the questions that need answering:  When did this killer buy his weapon?  How quickly did this person come to own it? 

What POSSIBLE difference does that make?  That makes no sense whatsoever.

Get your focus off the gun(s).  It simply does not matter when he got it, how he got it, where he got it or what kind it was.  

Attacks like this have been perpetrated with legally just-bought guns, illegally just-bought guns, stolen guns, guns that have been owned for decades, and all other ways.

None of that changes the basic fact: an a***ole used A WEAPON to kill people.  They'd be no less dead than if he set the place on fire or rammed his car through the building.  They'd be no less dead if he just bought the guns, got them from work, stole them from a cop car (it happens!) or, like the Sandy Hook killer, committed a murder to steal the guns.

Had not the FBI investigated and interviewed this person, as you may have pointed out, yet he was able to purchase this weapon? 

I'm not following this point.

He passed the NICS checks for any firearms he bought.  That means that AFTER the FBI investigated him for whatever they investigated him for (twice!), they did not enter him into the system as a flagged person.

Would it have mattered?

Probably not.

The dirty little secret about NICS is that it is a colossal waste of money.  It has been estimated that somewhere around 90-97% of 'positives' flagged by NICS are 'false positives' on honest people, AND that in over 70,000 "felon hits" a few years ago, the government only prosecuted 13 (thirteen) cases.  A multi-million dollar system put in place to catch felons trying to buy guns netted 13 convictions in an entire year.

Pretty much all NICS does is inconvenience law abiding citizens that are NOT prohibited persons (by the governments definition) until they can clear up their false positive.

So, there you have "Background Checks."  The government decides who goes on the list, and this "terrorist" was investigated for something by the FBI not once but twice, and he did not get on the list.  Yet hundreds of thousands of regular Joes get ON the list falsely each year.  That's why BG checks, such as NICS, are useless.

Said another way...NICS did not stop this guy from murdering people.

In addition, he was a LICENSED security "operator" and had access to firearms as part of his job.  This is ANOTHER reason why 'where he got them' and all that is immaterial.  He had access to them, just like EVERYONE that wants to do something like this has access to them somehow, some way, even if they make their is (ie, 'total bans' won't work...the technology exists and they are not THAT hard to make...).

I'm naive? 

I just re-read my post to see if I called you that and did not see it.  So, I'm wondering if that's a question you are asking me now to address.

I don't think you are naive.  I do, however, think you believe some things that are verifiably untrue.  These things are satisfying to believe, but that does not make them true.

Factually, firearms are not really "easy" to purchase in the US, and automatic ones (which is irrelevant since no automatic firearm was used in this case) even harder.  But all that is a diversion anyway.  The real issue is not the firearm(s) the bad guy had, but rather the LACK of firearms the victims had.

You may not like guns, and that's cool.  But, they exist, and bad guys use them to do bad things.  The problem with ALL the suggestions ALL the politicians are talking about by making the guns the issue here is that anything they "do" will ONLY effect you, me, Indy, etc...and not the type of a-hole that would walk into a bar and kill 50 people...with whatever weapon he chooses.

The whole "he used a gun" thing is a deflection.  I don't even care to get into the "He was a Muslim" thing.  The ONLY thing that matters, ultimately and deep down, is that I want a chance....I want a CHANCE to defend myself, my wife and my children if, God forbid, some sh1thead happens to do something like this where WE are at any given moment.

It is personally repulsive to me at a very limbic level that my life, and the lives of my family, could be sacrificed on the alter of "politics" because some power hungry narcissist thinks climbing on the bodies of the dead to shout the evils of guns is the quickest way to personal fame.

The Pulse Club victims' families have not even had a chance to grieve yet, and yet those victims are being forgotten in the rhetoric of blaming the gun for the actions of a human being.  Rationally, it makes no sense to focus on the gun, because OTHER WEAPONS have been, and are routinely used for similar attacks.  It's all just nonsense...insulting, repugnant nonsense.

I don't see you being condescending?  You have questions for me, well I have questions for you as you can see.  Me love you long time but sometimes you are long-winded and haughty. 

Ask away, and guilty as charged on the long winded thing...even though it's 'typing.'  I touch type rather fast, so it just flows with the thoughts sometimes.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #685 on: June 14, 2016, 10:01:24 PM »

I'd say that's spin on your part. the test showed that the likelihood that an armed citizen will counter act the efforts of a terrorist are small.

That is incorrect.  The test did NOT show that; Robert's comment taken out of context of the simulations suggest that.

I am very familiar with that series of simulations and was part of a BIG discussion in how to properly interpret the results after the fact.  You are getting information from secondary publications, whereas I was communicating with him and the other organizers directly.

I'm not spinning anything.  Here we go.

They ran the simulation numerous times, each time with a different "armed defender."  I want to say 8 times, but I could be remembering wrong.  It was something like that...in that ballpark.

In all cases, the attackers knew there would be an armed defender present.  The attackers were not caught off guard by someone returning fire.  That's an important point, as the real world incidents suggest that surprise counter-attack has a large effect.

In all but one case, the armed defender "died."  THAT is what Farago was talking about when implying the result does not change much.  That is, they kinda sorta artificially sent the criterion for success as "armed defender lives" or some such.  The other artificially high criterion was that both attackers were "killed."  More on that in a bit.

But, as Robert said in the quote you provided, in ALL cases, the attack was slowed and diverted.  THAT IS THE IMPORTANT RESULT.  The presence of the armed defender gave people, others (not the armed person specifically), a chance.

Further, in each run that the defender was killed, or at least most of them (I'm going by memory...I could double check all this if you would like), ONE of the attackers was "killed."  This is ANOTHER important result...the presence of the armed attacker clearly disrupted the attack, changed the attack pattern, gave 'innocents' a chance to get away and reduced the number of assailants for the police to deal with as THEY engaged.

Now, back to giving others a chance.  One run of the simulation involved an armed defender that did not 'die' in the sim.  This was a lady that chose to use her firearm to cover the retreat and escape of others in the room rather than engage the attackers directly.

They all got away, and so did she (again, going by memory...point is, the result was phenomenal).

So, in Robert's quote that was taken out of context, he was speaking about meeting some specific criteria per individual run, but the REAL lessons of that exercise showed as a whole dataset the following key facts, reiterated for clarity:

(1) The armed defender DID disrupt the attack (consistent with Farago as quoted)
(2) All or most armed defenders did manage to kill at least one assailant.  In a case like Orlando where there was only one bad guy shooter (presumably), the presence of a single armed defender can have a HUGE impact on the result if the simulation results correlate.
(3) It is tactically possible for an armed defender to COMPLETELY disrupt the attack's effectiveness, even if this does NOT involve killing the bad guy(s). 

(It should be noted on that point that killing the bad guy(s) is not the goal of armed self defense...it is stopping threats and protecting life of innocent victims).

Further, we can add to this the data set of the number of times armed defenders were present in real cases and effectively stopped attacks within seconds.  Again, this does not HAVE to involve killing the attacker, just disrupting the attack.  I could provide a lengthy list of such real cases.

So, the simulations of Hebdo corroborated what is known from analysis of real incidents.

I should also point out that Robert caught a TON of flack for that quote when it was published.  He was not misquoted, but his comments were made out of context of proper analysis of the simulation series as a whole.

I'll be happy to contact Robert and have him address this if you'd rather hear it from him, or even the organizer of the simulations (who has a background in emergency preparedness planning and the like).

So, no...I'm not "spinning" anything.  I know what the actual data was, I remember the flack that occurred due to Robert being quoted thusly in the article, and I know what the real world data show as well.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #686 on: June 14, 2016, 10:09:06 PM »

This is where you and I, Skull, as well as Mr. Trump and I, part ways.  Some of our most important allies in this twilight struggle against the jihadists are progressive Muslims from states like Jordan and Morocco.  Treating them like enemies and barring their entrance to our country is stupidity.  You don't take the allies you have from a corner of the world where they are few and far between and deliberately alienate them by lumping them in with the enemies they are helping you destroy!

Fair enough, but are these the Muslims that are "immigrating" as refugees?  I keep hearing about Syria, not Jordan and Morocco.

And, here's the thing...even if they are from Syria and they are "good Muslims," that would be born out by some kind of vetting, right?  I mean, that is what lies at the bottom of this "immigration" issue.  We have no real vetting and just an "open border."

For some reason, the concept of "slow down, let's take the time to know who they are" scares the dickens out of the left.  Or seems to.  That's ALL anyone is saying so far as I can tell.  It's little different than voter id - what the heck really is wrong with that kind of vetting, given that voter fraud DOES happen?

What's wrong with vetting immigrants?  I think that's what Trump's been saying all along...stop 'em til we know who they are.

--Real Genius
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #687 on: June 14, 2016, 10:18:21 PM »

Trump uses ugly, inflammatory rhetoric to demonize whole groups of people, and doesn't consider the consequences of his words.  That's what scares me about him.  He will create far more enemies abroad than we already have, and that's not a good thing.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #688 on: June 14, 2016, 10:23:09 PM »

" THAT IS THE IMPORTANT RESULT."

thats subjective and your (attempted) reversal of the stories headline and focus is spin.

"I should also point out that Robert caught a TON of flack for that quote when it was published."

I don't know this guy or really care about his group other than his attempt to prove that guns could have prevented the hebdo killings failed by his own admission. or his study or whatever it was. guns aren't magic and society needs to weigh the advantages and disadvantages to allowing them. the latter are piling up if you can't see that you're blind

how about we give all Muslim immigrants guns and then deport them?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:30:09 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #689 on: June 14, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »

Ulthar
I can't get the text of your many LONG WINDED remarks small enough to quote you, so I've omitted them.

(1) The rifle he used was not an automatic.  (1) The rifle he used was not an automatic.  (1) The rifle he used was not an automatic. 

I should have written semi-automatic.  Really?  What a twat you can be, though I love you, you are the exacting scientist and I'm just a poor uneducated fool, as you'd pointed out here on this forum.  You are my Grand King Poo-bah. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.