Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:56:01 AM
714515 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410224 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #840 on: July 08, 2016, 07:27:40 PM »

So far... Obama's saying stuff that white policemen are naturally racist are getting police officers killed!  ...
Horse hockey.  OBAMA never said anything remotely close to that road apple.   Lookingup
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:05:38 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #841 on: July 08, 2016, 09:51:10 PM »

So far... Obama's saying stuff that white policemen are naturally racist are getting police officers killed!  ...
Horse hockey.  OBAMA never said anything remotely close to that road apple.   Lookingup

“But a combination of bad training, in some cases, a combination in some cases of departments that really are not trying to root out biases, or tolerate sloppy police work; a combination in some cases of folks just not knowing any better, and in a lot of cases, subconscious fear of folks who look different — all of this contributes to a national problem that’s going to require a national solution.”

Obama's own words!

[Please don't be so damn lazy - listen to him when he speaks.]

What would be your process for determining who started the riot?
The one who gave an inflammatory speech, or the one who threw the first brick? 

There is this little thing called the First Amendment.

The First Amendment don't give me the right to scream "Bomb!" when I'm inside an airport.

We have months of audio on black lives matter screaming 'kill the police' or 'fry them up like bacon' this is not free speech this is inciting a riot.

flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #842 on: July 08, 2016, 10:00:58 PM »

Oh jeez, this is..this is just wrong. I seriously hope you aren't that serious, that there is tin foil level conspiracy.

Tin foil? Like the FBI saying Hillary did no wrong with her Secret Server even thought it was AGAINST THE LAW TO HAVE A SECRET SERVER. How about this one... did you know that the top secret server cannot send emails to any place, the emails had to removed from the source *thumb drive* to another computer so Hillary can receive them to a secret server... oh but that's tin foil...  Lookingup

Obama wanted to win 2nd term and he pull everything he can to get that win. The Ferguson shooting was an opportunity to jump on (aka never let a good crisis go to waste).

I can't tell you how much I want Rev to lock this thread for fear that this is going to end with a giant fight.

I don't see any fighting here... If you don't want to reply then don't.

It's all Obamas fault that the media would milk something out for profit, isn't it?

No... It's Obama fault for saying the bulls**t he said. All the media does is repeat what Obama said.

And by saying that it's Obama's fault, aren't you trying to push for Trump's plan then, by bad mouthing a group we know you hate? This is just....UGH.

Maybe you can prove me that I'm wrong...

Skull correct me if I'm mistaken here but didn't Obama already start his second term after the Ferguson shooting took place? I could be wrong I've been drinking a bit(well a liiiiitle bit more than a bit!)! Cheers
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #843 on: July 08, 2016, 10:25:00 PM »

Skull correct me if I'm mistaken here but didn't Obama already start his second term after the Ferguson shooting took place? I could be wrong I've been drinking a bit(well a liiiiitle bit more than a bit!)! Cheers
He started in 2012, Ferguson was 2014.

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #844 on: July 09, 2016, 06:21:58 AM »

Oh my mistake it didn't seem like 2 years ago... Sorry I forgot about Trayvon Martin and the 'White Hispanic' George Zimmerman... And I do believe media/Obama did there best to make Zimmerman white.

And lets not forget 2009; Obama said:  "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" [And he shouldn't be saying things like this - and the arrest of Gates seemed correct because he being disorderly during an investigation of a 911 call.]

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #845 on: July 09, 2016, 08:05:25 AM »

“But a combination of bad training, in some cases, a combination in some cases of departments that really are not trying to root out biases, or tolerate sloppy police work; a combination in some cases of folks just not knowing any better, and in a lot of cases, subconscious fear of folks who look different — all of this contributes to a national problem that’s going to require a national solution.”

Obama's own words!

[Please don't be so damn lazy - listen to him when he speaks.]

The quote you supplied from Obama says that many (not all) officers have subconscious biases (not outright racism) against blacks, which is quite reasonable and to me sounds very different than "white officers are naturally racist." I think that not addressing the racial issue at all would have been disingenuous and would have earned him far more criticism than his carefully measured response here did.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Skull
« Reply #846 on: July 09, 2016, 04:30:30 PM »

The quote you supplied from Obama says that many (not all) officers have subconscious biases (not outright racism) against blacks, which is quite reasonable and to me sounds very different than "white officers are naturally racist." I think that not addressing the racial issue at all would have been disingenuous and would have earned him far more criticism than his carefully measured response here did.

That would be great if the topic wasn't about the outrage of a white police officer shooting a young black man. Even thought the fact was a police officer had to shot a thug because the thug was going for the police officer's gun.

I would like to know 'where is this bad training he's talking about?' 'What department that cannot root out biases?' 'Who is willing to hide sloppy police work?' 'Who is he talking about as folks not knowing any better?' and Obama said IN A LOT OF CASES (which seemed to suggest that these events are not SMALL) "subconscious fear of folks who look different"

Sorry but everything Obama said suggest that the police department is racist because of flawed training and it's going to require the federal government to fix this. Even thought the police department is a state and local issue (not a fed issue).
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #847 on: July 09, 2016, 04:50:35 PM »

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #848 on: July 09, 2016, 06:24:58 PM »

I really don't think the cops who shot these UNARMED folks are racist-I think waaay back in their youth-they were either-
A. Bullys
Or B. Kids with an inferiority complex who became cops because it stroked their dicks.
And they kill blacks because-well-nobody will call them to task-cuz their black,ya know?
that being sed-
I ain't sorry for starting this thread-I think folks NEED to talk about politics-I dunno if this was the right place to talk about it-but-why not? Were among freinds.
Fact is-trying to convince folks who are flat out NOT gonna listen to anything you say-and that includes me-is like expecting a monkey to expect you to like the taste of his p**s.

He may think it tastes like ambrosia-but others think its just yer monkey p**s.

(I was trying to find a dog eating his own s**t-but I found this-and the analogy had to be slighty changed- cuz that is a funny picture!  BounceGiggle)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:18:24 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #849 on: July 09, 2016, 07:18:59 PM »

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #850 on: July 09, 2016, 07:21:14 PM »

I can't see voting Clinton or Trump this election.

I'm glad I'm a Libertarian.  Johnson may not win it...but I honestly don't see it as a wasted vote.  I don't think Clinton or Trump would do ANY good for this place.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #851 on: July 09, 2016, 07:31:44 PM »

NOW this is a debate I wanna see-! monkeys p**sing and cats s**tting!  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #852 on: July 09, 2016, 07:40:35 PM »

You are such a dumb-ass.  You da man. 

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #853 on: July 09, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »

Not really about presidents, but about the constitution, and the 2nd Amendment.  "I've never heard of "Protection rifles." 
Small | Large

Small | Large

Seems appropriate lately.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #854 on: July 09, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »

You are such a dumb-ass.  You da man. 
Thank ya-thank ya vera much. For my next act I will juggle 10 plates on the end of my dick!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.