Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:16:12 AM
714517 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410247 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #930 on: July 17, 2016, 08:13:16 PM »

Even Hillary's own staff thinks she is a 'horrible candidate:'

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-messaging-225581

So, we can add "insecure" to the list of things she brings to the table as a Presidential candidate, along with the various felonies and conspiracies she's been involved in over the last 2+ decades.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #931 on: July 18, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »

As a neutral, I say this:

Donald Trump referred to my country as "a violent, hot mess": My answer is  TongueOut

Hilary Clinton sat on her backside on 9/11/2012 and let brave Americans die in Libya: she did as much on my birthday in 2012 as GWB did on September 2001. So  TongueOut

I like Americans: I trust the choice made in November will be a good one.

Trevor, whatever one's politics, it is incomprehensible to compare September 11, 2001 with September 11, 2012.  First, the number of lives lost on the first date remark it as the most important date in recent American history.  Second, "sat on her backside...and let brave Americans die?"  That is not accurate, but it is political and she wasn't the president.  GEORGE W. BUSH was president on September 11, 2001.  Hillary wasn't 11 years later.  You wanted this thread shut down, so why wade in at this late date and express political opinions?  And you're not even an American... Question 

Let it go. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #932 on: July 18, 2016, 09:01:18 PM »

Another terror attack in France... This attack was by a Truck... I wonder if we should be talking about banning trucks instead of the obvious... Or talking about banning terror born Muslims is still not political correct...

I know I pulled my Islam rant from the God thread because I was saving it for this sort of thing... I think I'll wait for the next terror attack before I start ranting about the Holy War. *I think in a week or two I'll be the mood to post it.

*Seriously, these terror attacks are starting to be too common.  Bluesad

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife attacked people on a train in southern Germany...

4 freak'n days later after the Nice attack!!!!  Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

@AllHallowsday American politics is very important for Americans and Non-Americans, too...

@Trevor.... Both cases are tragic and very different. It wouldn't matter who was president in 911, the attack came out as a surprise because nobody, No CIA, No FBI, and No 00 Agent would dreamed that the hijackers would hijack the plains just to crash them into buildings.

The deaths in Benghazi was annoying because Obama/Hillary lied that the attacks was caused by a YouTube video. And worst Obama had the maker of the YouTube video arrested... From my understanding the guy is still in jail. Hillary's fault was that she had 8 months of intelligence that the Benghazi attack was going to happen and they asked for support. We got this information from Hillary's secret server. Now if she sat on her ass, or over looked it, the bother some part is that the intelligence was sent to her secret server in the basement - and it was missed - or she purposely refused to send additional guards... Either way, I don't see her fit to be President.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:03:21 PM by Skull » Logged
ulthar

« Reply #933 on: July 18, 2016, 10:38:05 PM »

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife attacked people on a train in southern Germany...

Now, now...you'll earn the wrath of Merkel calling him an "Afghan refugee."  How CAN you DO that?  The PC term is 'tan German.'  And apparently it wasn't an 'attack.'  Heartless, Skull, heartless.  Your offensive anti-open-borders rhetoric should get you banned from the Internet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #934 on: July 19, 2016, 05:32:51 AM »

Now, now...you'll earn the wrath of Merkel calling him an "Afghan refugee."  How CAN you DO that?  The PC term is 'tan German.'  And apparently it wasn't an 'attack.'  Heartless, Skull, heartless.  Your offensive anti-open-borders rhetoric should get you banned from the Internet.

lol that was funny  Cheers

http://www.olisa.tv/2016/07/19/germany-train-attack-man-hack-several-passengers-with-axe-and-knife-and-later-shot-dead-by-police/

According to Independent UK, the attack was carried out by a 17-year-old boy who reportedly was originally from Afghanistan. Speaking with the press the Bavarian interior minister said the the boy arrived Germany as a refugee, and that during the attack, he was shouting religious mantra.

Three people were seriously hurt, and as he attempted to flee the train, the boy was shot dead by the police. The motive of the attack is yet to be ascertained.  Buggedout

The boy with an ax, attacking passengers and shouting a religious mantra - yet the German's don't know why? This is why these attacks are so damn frequent - we have too many people not aware of the danger because of PC.
ulthar

« Reply #935 on: July 19, 2016, 08:29:16 AM »

Aaaaannnnnddddd...in quick follow-up fashion to Nice, French Mom and 3 daughters knifed by Muslim for being too scantily dressed. 

Local Prosecutor: "motive unclear." 

But hey...at least it wasn't a gun.  Right? Or a truck.  Cuz, you know...the weapon is all that matters.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

Gooooooooo Open Borders!  Yea!  This can be OUR future, too!

Actually, no.  Go Marion Le Pen and Frexit.  Take France Back!  Make France Great Again.

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #936 on: July 19, 2016, 09:16:46 AM »

Aaaaannnnnddddd...in quick follow-up fashion to Nice, French Mom and 3 daughters knifed by Muslim for being too scantily dressed. 

Local Prosecutor: "motive unclear." 

But hey...at least it wasn't a gun.  Right? Or a truck.  Cuz, you know...the weapon is all that matters.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/man-stabs-french-woman-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

Gooooooooo Open Borders!  Yea!  This can be OUR future, too!

Actually, no.  Go Marion Le Pen and Frexit.  Take France Back!  Make France Great Again.

Initial reports claimed the man struck because he was angered by the women being "scantily dressed," but a local prosecutor has denied this. - So blind mice trying to find out the motive that's leads to anything else but Islam...  Lookingup

Meanwhile... An 8-year-old was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung... [This guy is a a***ole! I hope he chokes on his 72 raisins!]

What's sad is that these things are unreported because the acts of violence is not +20 killed... do we really NEED +20 kills to wake up?

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #937 on: July 19, 2016, 09:20:59 AM »

Apparently, "Allahu Akbar!" is Arabic for "My motives are unclear!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #938 on: July 19, 2016, 09:31:43 AM »

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

This would make an awesome bumper sticker :)
ulthar

« Reply #939 on: July 19, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »

So it would seem.  That certainly is the mantra of the current POTUS.  And his presumptive successor:

Quote from: Skull

What's sad is that these things are unreported because the acts of violence is not +20 killed... do we really NEED +20 kills to wake up?

You mean like the story in Bakersfield the other day where 14 teens were shot in what appears to be a drive-by at a party and the national media is essentially silent on it?

Ah, our good friend "Reporting Bias." She is a very well known, well documented fact.  "If it bleeds, it leads" is the media mantra.

This is why the pop culture image of people using firearms for self defense is 'armed crazies out to kill people.'  It's because those are the stories they hear, while the MSM conveniently ignores the 100,000's of uses of firearms that don't even involve a shot fired, much less an injury or death.  Over 90% of defensive firearm use involves no injury whatsoever, and that's only counting ones that are known about (not all are reported, even in self-reporting surveys), but the MSM doesn't see a flashy story unless someone dies (or is seriously hurt).

It's the reason behind the Climate Change "Consensus" malarkey.  There has never been a 'consensus' in the scientific community regarding Anthropogenic Global Warming.  Indeed, early in the 'discussion,' a petition was circulated essentially stating as much and it garnered well over 20,000 scientist signatories in short order.  "Consensus" has been a lie from day one, but that has not stopped the MSM from reporting only those stories that support the "illusion" of consensus.

And, that gets us back to the Ghostbusters Trailer backlash.  Another good example.  Whoever did it was deleting negative comments from the public pages concerning "bad visuals," "bad acting," "bad writing," etc, but leaving comments related to "it's got womyns in it, yuck."  So, the "media" created the message they wanted.

Anyone that takes anything said in the "main stream media" without a healthy dose of independent vetting is a fool.  And, I might add, this is one of the reasons they hate Trump so much. The don't have "control" over what he says.

Here's another fun example of how they act when they don't have 'control' of the conversation:

! No longer available Small | Large

Note how Lemon kept on and on about "we want to have a conversation" but would not let Sheriff Clark talk?  Note how p**sed off Lemon was that he could not control the narrative?

Same reaction that give Trump.

And these are the people that are in the bag for Hillary.  Seems a bit of a puzzler (to some at least) how Trump can be SO popular and supported even with this coordinated, massive effort to discredit him.  It can't be that he really has become "The People's Choice."  Nope.  It can never be that...they can't allow the illusion of "complete support" to be broken.

Their Reporting Bias is the most powerful weapon the MSM has.  And they use it in every editorial publishing decision they make.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #940 on: July 19, 2016, 10:30:49 PM »

ulthar

« Reply #941 on: July 20, 2016, 08:58:06 AM »

Oh cute.  More intellectual input into the discussion.  Always welcome!   Cheers

--Real Genius
Skull
« Reply #942 on: July 20, 2016, 10:08:40 AM »

Oh cute.  More intellectual input into the discussion.  Always welcome!   Cheers

I was able to listen to Ben Carson last night... Boy he tore the never trumper's a new a***ole! Basically he said a no vote for Trump is a vote for Lucifer (aka Hillary/Saul Alinsky)... Though, I feel it's a little late because Obama also agrees with Saul Alinsky; and almost all the problems we are having follows the 'Rules for Radicals' line by line...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #943 on: July 20, 2016, 01:25:28 PM »

Small | Large

Skull
« Reply #944 on: July 20, 2016, 02:28:07 PM »

LOL Rush was just talking about it and playing sound bites of the so called Plagiarized speech. Then he played sounds bites of Michelle Obama's speech and Elizabeth Dole's speech. Seemed that Michelle stole Elizabeth's words - but the truth is the words that all 3 women were common words that had a narrow expression. This is as much as plagiarism as if one can claim the Texas Chain Saw Massacre 2 chain saw fight was plagiarizing the chain saw fight in Motel Hell.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.