Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:35:57 AM
714519 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410268 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #945 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:24 PM »

{video of speech}

And, the truth will set you free:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/trump-shows-loyalty-again.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #946 on: July 20, 2016, 09:39:31 PM »

Which TRUTH would that be?   I thought the clip was funny.  

Hmm.  I do think it's interesting that the TRUMP campaign wants to put to bed a distracting story.  Apparently this person confessing her error will be retained by TRUMP and suffer no repercussions.  I admire loyalty above no other human capacity.  Perhaps we witness ownership.  Perhaps we witness the evolution of a candidate, embracing his own persona, yet... heeding advice.  
There is much to consider.  Such a perspective is unworthy of thought?  

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:10:47 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #947 on: July 20, 2016, 10:32:54 PM »

LOL Rush was just talking about it and playing sound bites of the so called Plagiarized speech. Then he played sounds bites of Michelle Obama's speech and Elizabeth Dole's speech. Seemed that Michelle stole Elizabeth's words - but the truth is the words that all 3 women were common words that had a narrow expression. This is as much as plagiarism as if one can claim the Texas Chain Saw Massacre 2 chain saw fight was plagiarizing the chain saw fight in Motel Hell.

Uhm... it wasn't plagiarizing... as you well know.  The chain saw fight in MOTEL HELL...was spoofing TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.  

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #948 on: July 21, 2016, 06:16:13 AM »

LOL Rush was just talking about it and playing sound bites of the so called Plagiarized speech. Then he played sounds bites of Michelle Obama's speech and Elizabeth Dole's speech. Seemed that Michelle stole Elizabeth's words - but the truth is the words that all 3 women were common words that had a narrow expression. This is as much as plagiarism as if one can claim the Texas Chain Saw Massacre 2 chain saw fight was plagiarizing the chain saw fight in Motel Hell.

Uhm... it wasn't plagiarizing... as you well know.  The chain saw fight in MOTEL HELL...was spoofing TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.  

Yeah... but Motel Hell was the first with dualing chain saw fights.

Skull
« Reply #949 on: July 21, 2016, 11:01:22 AM »

WOW Ted Cruz is such a baby. If Ted Cruz cannot handle the mud from Trump; than how the hell can we (the American Voter) expect Ted Cruz could handle the mud from Hillary. Anybody thinks Hillary is not going to get dirtier is day dreaming.

And right now - Trump is correct - Lying Ted... :D
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #950 on: July 21, 2016, 03:28:59 PM »

I don't care for Cruz that much, but personally, I wanted to hug him.
He was unwilling to sell his soul to this horrible demagogue my party has embraced.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #951 on: July 21, 2016, 07:47:19 PM »

I think Ross Perot was a better Trump, if that makes sense. I like Trump's anti NATO stuff though.
Skull
« Reply #952 on: July 21, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »

I don't care for Cruz that much, but personally, I wanted to hug him.
He was unwilling to sell his soul to this horrible demagogue my party has embraced.

I'm not sure what was the point of Cruz's speech.

1 - if Cruz didn't show up... Trump looks good and Cruz looks like a crybaby but his political career was not over.  Trump wins.

2 - if Cruz did show up and supported Trump... Both men look good. Trump wins and Cruz wins.

3 - What Cruz had done in the speech... Cruz looks like a whining little b***h.  Cruz is now unlike and has no political career. Trump wins.

The only thing that annoyed me about Cruz is that he was assumed to be the next Reagan now he's nothing.

I did like Cruz but he seemed to hold his personal affairs at a higher standard than the needs of the American people (No vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary). Supporting Trump don't mean - licking Trump's toe jam! So I don't know what the F he's b***hing about.

I do agree with Rush. Rush pointed out that the other republican's will start to think twice on not supporting Trump because Cruz was booed off the stage; and it looked really ugly.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #953 on: July 21, 2016, 09:20:00 PM »

I'm sorry but backing Hilary is a terrible idea, and Trump's even f*cking worse.

Either of them in charge, we've got WW3.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #954 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:19 AM »

I'm sorry but backing Hilary is a terrible idea, and Trump's even f*cking worse.

I agree-Trump is a fearmonger-he's got an itchy trigger finger.
And Hillary will just let Isis run wild. Sigh.  Bluesad Ah well-I always wanted to see how cool it would look to see thousands of IBM trails zooming overhead.
That would be a sight!  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #955 on: July 22, 2016, 08:25:14 AM »

And Hillary will just let Isis run wild. Sigh.  Bluesad Ah well-I always wanted to see how cool it would look to see thousands of IBM trails zooming overhead.

Yeah, I remember when Reagan was running for president and everybody thought we were looking at World War 3, too...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #956 on: July 22, 2016, 08:54:51 AM »

Yeah, I remember when Reagan was running for president and everybody thought we were looking at World War 3, too...

Hey-one can always hope...! Drink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #957 on: July 22, 2016, 09:03:44 AM »

Hey-one can always hope...! Drink

Drink and Enjoy, the roller-coaster ride has just started :)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #958 on: July 22, 2016, 10:01:25 AM »

Trump is far more of a threat to the DC pro war consensus than Hillary. Every day on my twitter feed ex Bush/ Iraq war guys bellyache about him. Especially about how he wants better relations with Russia, who they all hate for some reason.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/21/trump-enrages-war-party/

"Trump Enrages the War Party"
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #959 on: July 22, 2016, 10:09:14 AM »

Here's my prediction, and we are going to have to wait for about 2020 to see if I'm right:

After Trump wins the Presidency, all the 'doom and gloom' forecasts are shown, by what actually happens during his Presidency, to be pure and utter pontificating horse feces.

Just like pretty much the predictions made by every political pundit / talking head out there, such as, but not limited to:

(a) Liberalization of the laws against guns in an area will cause  "Blood in the streets! Gun Violence will go UP!"

Proven wrong so many times it takes a special kind of stupid to make that statement now, after over 20 years of active research showing it's a wrong assumption / forecast.

(b) Anthropogenic Global Warming  

I'll leave these here:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/global-warming-predictions-proven-wrong-97-4-time/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/18888-embarrassing-predictions-haunt-the-global-warming-industry

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/04/02/the-big-list-of-failed-climate-predictions/

(c) The GOP won't let Trump have the nomination

Well, I think we see how that worked out.

(d) Bernie can beat Hillary in the primaries.

So, what's the common theme with ALL these 'predictions?'

They are promulgated by those with decidedly left-authoritarian leaning sources...D or R.  

So, you will forgive me as I look at the big picture surrounding all this press, all the discussion, all the ire (against Trump) and all the pearl clutching and pronounce my OWN conclusion based on the data in front of me:

The already discredited whiners that try to predict the future are once again going to have to eat the words of their predictions.  They are WRONG about everything else, so the safe money is that they are DEAD WRONG about Trump as well.

Your mileage may vary.  I don't care, but that's MY prediction.  Let's meet back here in 5 years and see who was right.  You know, just for grins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.