Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:15:14 AM
714526 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410429 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1170 on: August 08, 2016, 08:11:05 PM »

SKULL - Trump said, and said repeatedly, and refused to back down, that "thousands of Muslims" were celebrating on 9/11 "on the rooftops in New Jersey."  THAT WAS A LIE.  IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
Yes, Muslims celebrated in the streets in foreign countries, most notably on the  Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
But that's not New Jersey.  Trump lied, and rather than admit he was mistaken on the location, he repeated the lie again and again.
This man is incapable of committing error - a classic symptom of narcissistic personality disorder.
The bottom line is this:  I do not like Donald Trump because he is an a$$hole.
And I do not trust him because he is a liar, on this and many other issues.
And his speeches show a consistent failure to understand a wide range of topics.
All those who voted for Trump in the primaries will share the responsibility of making Hillary Clinton president this November.
A damn shame, really, we had multiple candidates who could have beaten her easily.
But voters were too angry to vote for someone respectable.  They wanted someone who would be just as mean and nasty as they were feeling, and that's who they nominated.
But mean, nasty people don't win.
Trump is going to get stomped in November, and the GOP may never recover from the shame of nominating such a vile man.
Well, maybe he will win.  It's a frightening prospect to me, which drives me in a direction I didn't expect.  I voted for BERNIE SANDERS in the primary.   

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #1171 on: August 08, 2016, 09:20:50 PM »

SKULL - Trump said, and said repeatedly, and refused to back down, that "thousands of Muslims" were celebrating on 9/11 "on the rooftops in New Jersey."  THAT WAS A LIE.  IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

I hardly see this as a lie because we know for a fact that the Orlando shooter did cheer on 9/11.

Was there really a thousand Muslims cheering on rooftops in New Jersey? This is such a silly argument, it's like b***hing at Farrakhan that he was short on his million man march. It was estimated 400,000 men showed up that's not even enough men to say a half a million man march; but the event will forever called the million man march.

The fact is that there was Muslims in America that did cheer on 9/11. Once again the biggest proof that such Muslim existed is the Orlando shooter.

Now how does "Thousands of Muslims on rooftops cheer on 9/11" compare to "I have no top secret files in my secret server" - and note that a CIA spy was murdered because of the information that was discovered on Hillary's secret server.

I don't see much of a comparison here. We know the Orlando shooter cheered so there was Muslims cheering - notice I'm repeating myself - it seems necessary because I said this almost a thousand times (oh s**t now I'm telling a lie). Meanwhile, Hillary tells a lie to the FBI and her stupidity did got somebody KILLED!

Yes, Muslims celebrated in the streets in foreign countries, most notably on the  Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
But that's not New Jersey.  Trump lied, and rather than admit he was mistaken on the location, he repeated the lie again and again.

it seemed worst because Hillary wants to bring those Anti-Americans to our country.

This man is incapable of committing error - a classic symptom of narcissistic personality disorder.

Once again... the Orlando Shooter did CHEER on 9/11.

The bottom line is this:  I do not like Donald Trump because he is an a$$hole.
And I do not trust him because he is a liar, on this and many other issues.
And his speeches show a consistent failure to understand a wide range of topics.

Well the bottom line is I hated Bush, Romney and McCain and I still voted for them because the other-side seemed worst to my perspective.

Also I don't care how you dice it there is a 100% possibility that Hillary or Trump will be the next president. If you don't vote for Trump than you are voting for Hillary. If if voted for a 3rd party your still voting for Hillary. If you like Hillary than that's fine. I'm OK if your a supporter of Hillary. I really really want to talk about Hillary and I want to talk to Hillary supporters. Since you said you agree 20% of Obama I can guess that you agree 20% of Hillary too (since she is running as 3rd term Obama).

Please, lets talk about Hillary.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:23:01 PM by Skull » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1172 on: August 08, 2016, 09:30:17 PM »

Skull, not gonna lie and come out forward- Death Train came out in 05/06 after CAFTA basically ruined farmers and the living conditions there. Saying Obama has Death Trains even before he was president is a bit of stretch.

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1173 on: August 08, 2016, 10:15:02 PM »

Trump/Hillary = cyanide/arsenic to me, Skull.
Not going to vote for either, PERIOD.  BOTH of them are terrible for America.  I just hate that the GOP lost a chance to crush Hillary by flocking to a person who is even more unpopular than her.
A NO vote for Trump is just that.  It's not a YES vote for Hillary.  I am voting against BOTH of them.

And honestly, dude, if you can't see the difference between ONE American Muslim cheering on 9/11 - which apparently was never aired on television - and Donald Trump  saying that "Thousands of Muslims cheered on the rooftops of New Jersey" - then you are delusional.  Are you really saying those claims are identical?  They are NOT.  Trump claimed to see something on TV that was never aired, and even when he was shown to be wrong, he refused to back down from that claim because he cannot stand to be wrong about ANYTHING.  How can you ever learn anything if you are incapable of admitting a simple mistake?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1174 on: August 08, 2016, 11:50:54 PM »

SKULL - Trump said, and said repeatedly, and refused to back down, that "thousands of Muslims" were celebrating on 9/11 "on the rooftops in New Jersey."  THAT WAS A LIE.  IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

I hardly see this as a lie because we know for a fact that the Orlando shooter did cheer on 9/11.
Huh?  Can this get any more stupid?  The "Orlando shooter" happened this year, 2016.  The cheering of September 11, 2001, 15 years ago, did not happen in New Jersey, and any more commentary is obfuscation of the facts.  FACTS like your lord deigns to drop on us like manna from heaven. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1175 on: August 09, 2016, 12:27:26 AM »

Not going to vote for either, PERIOD.  BOTH of them are terrible for America.  I just hate that the GOP lost a chance to crush Hillary by flocking to a person who is even more unpopular than her.
A NO vote for Trump is just that.  It's not a YES vote for Hillary.  I am voting against BOTH of them.

And honestly, dude, if you can't see the difference between ONE American Muslim cheering on 9/11 - which apparently was never aired on television - and Donald Trump  saying that "Thousands of Muslims cheered on the rooftops of New Jersey" - then you are delusional.  Are you really saying those claims are identical?  They are NOT.  Trump claimed to see something on TV that was never aired, and even when he was shown to be wrong, he refused to back down from that claim because he cannot stand to be wrong about ANYTHING.  How can you ever learn anything if you are incapable of admitting a simple mistake?

Did you know that hundreds of chess champions applauded 9/11 while ranting about Jews?  I heard about it on the radio that day.  Hundreds of them. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1364118/Bobby-Fischer-speaks-out-to-applaud-Trade-Centre-attacks.html
Skull
« Reply #1176 on: August 09, 2016, 06:10:50 AM »

Skull, not gonna lie and come out forward- Death Train came out in 05/06 after CAFTA basically ruined farmers and the living conditions there. Saying Obama has Death Trains even before he was president is a bit of stretch.

The death trains I'm talking about are the one's with children placed on them because of Obama Amnesty. I do hold Obama responsible for each child placed on the train to America because they are only going on the train because Obama has gave Amnesty to minors. If you want to assume that each child is sitting first class on a train, eating 3 meals a day and not getting raped, and murdered because each child is protected; cool I guess. But the fact is THE CHILDREN ARE ON THE TRAIN BECAUSE OF OBAMA AMNESTY TO MINORS.

Huh?  Can this get any more stupid?  The "Orlando shooter" happened this year, 2016.  The cheering of September 11, 2001, 15 years ago, did not happen in New Jersey, and any more commentary is obfuscation of the facts.  FACTS like your lord deigns to drop on us like manna from heaven.  

Yes I know that's crazy - but once again it also shows that the shooter was educated into this crap thinking. Please, spend some time and listen to the kids father. Maybe you should read the Quran... It's really hard to talk about facts when you guys are only looking at things with a very, very narrow point of view - but I guess this is why Obama has such a high approval rating because most of us don't know what the hell is going on.

Not going to vote for either, PERIOD.  BOTH of them are terrible for America.  I just hate that the GOP lost a chance to crush Hillary by flocking to a person who is even more unpopular than her.
A NO vote for Trump is just that.  It's not a YES vote for Hillary.  I am voting against BOTH of them.

Sorry but it don't work that way. You toss a coin and 100% it's going to land on heads or tails. There is no such thing as I vote for neither. You have to determine which of the 2 is the one that you agree with the most. And like you had said, you agree 20% Obama so it's logical that your vote is going for Hillary. :)

The 5 million republicans that voted for McCain and decided to stay home and not vote Romney did nothing but re-elect Obama. So they have no right to b***h about anything Obama had done on the second term...

And honestly, dude, if you can't see the difference between ONE American Muslim cheering on 9/11 - which apparently was never aired on television - and Donald Trump  saying that "Thousands of Muslims cheered on the rooftops of New Jersey" - then you are delusional.  Are you really saying those claims are identical?  They are NOT.  Trump claimed to see something on TV that was never aired, and even when he was shown to be wrong, he refused to back down from that claim because he cannot stand to be wrong about ANYTHING.  How can you ever learn anything if you are incapable of admitting a simple mistake?

I think we are walking in circles here. I don't see it as a lie because there are too many Americans that wouldn't believe that there was Muslims cheering on 9/11 - period. It doesn't matter if they were cheering on rooftops, on the streets or in the backyards... the point is that is a good number of Muslims that are LIVING in America and hates America because the rules don't comply with their religious belief. Maybe you should read the Quran.

Now if we want to talk about lies - lets talk about Hillary and her secret server that got a CIA agent killed.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:42:58 AM by Skull » Logged
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1177 on: August 09, 2016, 10:56:37 AM »

Skull, ulthar;
You have brought up some very important points. Im glad to hear more and more people talk about these things. The death trains are very real, this started before obama, but his policies have made the situation worse.  Muslims celebrating on 9/11 happened. Trump exaggerated about thousands on roof tops, but it still happened. The knee jerk reaction to this is to defend islam and use words like bigot. Yes, there are good muslims, i know a couple, but there are also very bad muslims. That element is very real, someone gets hacked to death every day in the name of alllah. It may not be " the real islam" but there are lot of people who subscribe to this idealogy and they are here. We should be concerned. Political correctness has been weaponized and is killing us. I am fully aware that trump may be a disaster but at the very least he has addressed very important issues. By doing so he has pulled the changed politics and people are seeing the corruption. Indy - im glad that you atleast recognize that hillary not good. Hillary personifies corruption. Trump is a rich ego-maniac a-hole, but i think he has good intentions.

exterminate all rational thought.....
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1178 on: August 09, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »

This will be the first Presidential Election since I started voting in 1984 that I simply can't make myself pull the lever for the GOP Candidate.  But I'm NOT voting Democrat - I'm disgusted, not crazy!!!!   TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #1179 on: August 09, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »

Skull, ulthar;
You have brought up some very important points. Im glad to hear more and more people talk about these things.

Thanks - this reply make me feel so happy. :)

The death trains are very real, this started before obama, but his policies have made the situation worse.

Yep, the death trains started when there was rumor that amnesty will be granted. The democrats love to do things for the children and they gave Amnesty to the children - therefore I'm forced to point out that Obama has done more harm to the children with his death trains. I do believe that once Obama is no longer president we are going to see picture evidence of the graves, right now the black-out is tight. Although, it shouldn't take much to understand that the trip is 30 days long and the children are unaccompanied.

Muslims celebrating on 9/11 happened. Trump exaggerated about thousands on roof tops, but it still happened. The knee jerk reaction to this is to defend islam and use words like bigot. Yes, there are good muslims, i know a couple, but there are also very bad muslims. That element is very real, someone gets hacked to death every day in the name of alllah. It may not be " the real islam" but there are lot of people who subscribe to this idealogy and they are here. We should be concerned.

Yeah, I also believe there are good Muslims too but the numbers are frightfully smaller than hows it's reported. The numbers are so small that Radical Islam (in the Muslim eyes) are the ones that don't believe in sharia law; and when we call out Radical Islam as the terror - we are feeding the Middle East propaganda. Sadly we are sort of forced to say Radical Islam because of Political Correctness.

The funny thing about Trumps 'exaggeration' it forces people to look back and realized there were people that were happy to see the fall of the twin towers. b***hing about this exaggeration is like b***hing about the Texas Chain Massacre movie because it has nothing to do with Ed Gein. If we are going to nitpick on lies then Hillary lie should over shadow anything Trump had said, because her lie did kill a CIA agient, her lie also put other Americans in danger.

I was a little kid when Reagan was president and my school (which was in Chicago) stressed that we could be under a nuclear attack. We had the nuclear attack drill at least once a month. I do think this was more or less propaganda pushed in the school because Chicago is a democrat controlled city. Reagan never pushed that red button but I swear that I heard so much fear about this from my teachers that you would think that the nuclear button was on Reagan's bedside and he'll push that button at any moment, even in his sleep. Again looking back I think the teachers were wrong to suggest this stuff - but that's Chicago in the 1980's.

When I hear people saying that Trump could push that button - I keep thinking about Reagan and my teachers in school.  

Political correctness has been weaponized and is killing us.

It's hard to be blunt while speaking truthful and NOT to been seen as being rude.

I am fully aware that trump may be a disaster but at the very least he has addressed very important issues. By doing so he has pulled the changed politics and people are seeing the corruption.

I guarantee if Jed Bush was nominated for president we'll be hearing "Wasn't 12 years of Bush failed policies enough?" and if it was Ted Cruz or anybody else we'll get shovels and shovels of dirt. We'll be thinking that any republican running for president is a disaster. And before Trump announced it looked like the Republicans were going to be an epic fail.

This will be the first Presidential Election since I started voting in 1984 that I simply can't make myself pull the lever for the GOP Candidate.  But I'm NOT voting Democrat - I'm disgusted, not crazy!!!!   TeddyR

I think you need to explain this. I'm trying to understand how you can assume that your no vote is a vote of righteousness is not a vote for Hillary. As for Trump (again walking in circles) - you have the other candidates to blame for not stealing Trump's thunder before the primary.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:13:53 PM by Skull » Logged
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1180 on: August 09, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »

The Democrats slaughter faith in yet another federal agency by putting politics ahead of truth:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/06/fbi-clinton-email-corruption-dylann-roof-arizona-fort-hood-omar-mateen-irs-secret-service-glenn-reynolds-column/86725236/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1181 on: August 09, 2016, 05:52:43 PM »

Skull - a no vote for Trump is just that.  It's not a vote FOR Hillary unless I choose to vote for Hillary, which I won't.
Let's be perfectly honest.  I'm from Texas.  There are more than enough angry white rednecks here that Trump will carry my state no problem, with or without my vote.  I want to be able to look myself in the mirror after Election day, and I can't if I vote for a godless, nasty man like Trump or a baby-killing liberal like Hillary.  So I'm passing on both!!!

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1182 on: August 09, 2016, 06:02:01 PM »

You could always vote for a third party candidat.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1183 on: August 09, 2016, 06:09:49 PM »

Thank you for the chance to post this again!

Small | Large

Small | Large

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1184 on: August 09, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »

That is exactly what I am planning to do!  Thumbup

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.