Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:44:41 AM
714526 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410396 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1185 on: August 09, 2016, 07:33:32 PM »

Donald Trump suggests ‘2nd Amendment people’ could stop President Hillary Clinton

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-2nd-amendment-people-could-000000517.html]
[url]http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-2nd-amendment-people-could-000000517.html
[/url]

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1186 on: August 10, 2016, 05:38:32 AM »

The link isn't working-
Here's the story

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

-Ya now how I was saying Trump will get us in WW3-ya know- I'm just a crazy old paranoid drunk-not to worry...right?
I seen in interview with this guy on MSNBC-wow-

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/1/donald-trump-threat-nuclear-weapons-europes-big-pl/

I saw him on 60 Minutes too-and he endorses waterboarding-this man is crazy. We are supposed to be the GOOD GUYS. He's a dangerous man.
So suggesting 2nd amendment activists could "stop" Clinton doesn't surprise me.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1187 on: August 10, 2016, 07:25:13 AM »

You got it, Jim H

Ex-CIA officer launches presidential campaign aimed at thwarting Donald Trump

http://www.yahoo.com/news/evan-mcmullin-independent-presidential-campaign-000000187.html

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oops-latest-nevertrump-candidate-fake-resume-full-inaccuracies-distortions-lies/#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=

Oh my word, the Establishment Fail in this election is the gift that never stops giving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1188 on: August 10, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »

You got it, Jim H

Ex-CIA officer launches presidential campaign aimed at thwarting Donald Trump

http://www.yahoo.com/news/evan-mcmullin-independent-presidential-campaign-000000187.html

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oops-latest-nevertrump-candidate-fake-resume-full-inaccuracies-distortions-lies/#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=

Oh my word, the Establishment Fail in this election is the gift that never stops giving.

...aaand the source for that nonsense is the Gateway Pundit-a far right blog-endorsed by such insightful political analists ( I DIDN'T misspell that!) as Rush Limbaugh. Lookingup What does that have to do with Trump being a trigger happy fool?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

« Reply #1189 on: August 10, 2016, 11:02:53 AM »

Yep.  By voting.

Imagine that....a candidate saying people should vote for a candidate that supports their ideals rather than the candidate that opposes them.

It's funny how the idiots in the media are trying to make something out of this that no thinking person believes is there. 

It's no wonder that public trust in the MSM sources is hovering at about 6%.  When people publish lies, spin and propaganda left and right, and people can see the truth with their own two eyes, well, the liars are exposed.

That's called "Cognitive Dissonance," and that is one key thing driving Trump's popularity.  When people filter out the MSM lies and distortions and look for objective, measurable Truth, they find a candidate that represents what they want in a President.

Culturally, that's what this election is REALLY about, ultimately.  For the past several decades, the Media has shaped the elections.  They've controlled the narratives.  That "control" is gone.  And, it's funny to watch the desperation of a dying, corrupt industry try ludicrously to maintain the illusion of importance.

Truly funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1190 on: August 10, 2016, 11:08:28 AM »

I voted for BERNIE SANDERS in the primary.   

Given that, I'm curious about your perspective on a DNCLeaks scandal:

(1) As a Sanders supporter, what do YOU think of the allegations that the DNC had the whole primary process rigged for Clinton and against Sanders the ENTIRE time?

(2) As a Sanders supporter, what do you think of the large, multi-thousand person protests at the DNC in which Sanders supporters were angry that their candidate got shafted by internal collusion in the party?

(3) Do you think the general election "Should Be" Trump vs Sanders if the primary process was honest?

(4) What do you think of Sanders supporters that are (a) now supporting Trump or (b) saying "Never Hillary?"

--Real Genius
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1191 on: August 10, 2016, 11:35:30 AM »

Actually, Ulthar, I do agree that cognitive dissonance is what's driving Trump's popularity.

People are so eager to have a candidate they can believe in that they filter out his constant lies, rampant ignorance, mean temper, and clear unfitness for office in order to make him the man they so desperately want him to be.

I ain't drinking that Kool-Aid!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1192 on: August 10, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »

indiana- what is your view on Trumps trade policies/ opinions? I asked you before but you answered answered something else that I didn't ask
ulthar

« Reply #1193 on: August 10, 2016, 12:17:55 PM »

"People are so eager to have a candidate they can believe in that they filter out his constant lies, rampant ignorance and moronic lies in the media."

FIFY.

The nonsense you keep saying about Trump ... AND his supporters ... suggests that you not only swallowed the Kool Aid but that your body is manufacturing it internally.

Seriously; get a grip.  He's not Satan.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1194 on: August 10, 2016, 12:29:46 PM »

Herman Cain knocked it out of the park today with his show theme being "Media Lies."  During the course of the discussion, he politely suggested that people "filter out the media lies and compare the candidates on the merits of what they say they are going to do."

Here is his summary complete with a side-by-side comparison.

http://www.caintv.com/side-by-side-the-trump-card-sh

Each of those points can be verified as being something candidates have said is the platform of their respective candidacies.  

Words of wisdom: If it's reported by the MSM, read with a BIG dose of healthy skepticism.  This is blatantly true after DNCLeaks, the cover-ups of Sanders protests at the Dem Convention, the distortions and outright lies regarding reporting of Trump's words, etc.

The media is in the tank for the DNC.  Why on EARTH would anyone believe a word of what they publish?

Oh yeah, repeating: trust in the media is about 6%.  Even those IN the industry admit this (as linked to an article a page or two ago).

Fun times.  The US population is waking up to the rampant corruption in the News Industry...and when those blinders are taken off, Trump's popularity continues to rise.

Indy, your entire characterization of Trump, his followers and the reason he won the R nomination is wrong. I realize it ain't PC to point out when someone is factually wrong, but too bad.  If you think he won the nomination because a bunch of "rednecks" or "racist bigots" support him, you are wrong.  Period.

Hint: There are a bunch of 2-sigma folks that support him.  I know of a few myself...probably more than the "bigots" in your "wide social circle."

Trump Supporters are ignorant bigots premise: easily and handily falsified.

Further, 'doom and gloom' predictions of Trump losing in November and destroying the party are received with lots of laughs.  The party destroyed itself long ago when it sold out Constitutional principles and chose to bow to the alter of Political Correctness.

--Real Genius
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1195 on: August 10, 2016, 01:52:00 PM »

November will tell the tale.
And no, Trump isn't Satan.  But I am pretty sure they send each other Christmas cards!  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1196 on: August 10, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »

Yep.  By voting.
Imagine that....a candidate saying people should vote for a candidate that supports their ideals rather than the candidate that opposes them.
It's funny how the idiots in the media are trying to make something out of this that no thinking person believes is there.  
It's no wonder that public trust in the MSM sources is hovering at about 6%.  When people publish lies, spin and propaganda left and right, and people can see the truth with their own two eyes, well, the liars are exposed.
That's called "Cognitive Dissonance," and that is one key thing driving Trump's popularity.  When people filter out the MSM lies and distortions and look for objective, measurable Truth, they find a candidate that represents what they want in a President.
Culturally, that's what this election is REALLY about, ultimately.  For the past several decades, the Media has shaped the elections.  They've controlled the narratives.  That "control" is gone.  And, it's funny to watch the desperation of a dying, corrupt industry try ludicrously to maintain the illusion of importance.
Truly funny.

You make interesting remarks about the media.  I can see the truth with my own eyes.  For example, you do need to believe that Trump is honest.  Is it possible he knows his audience and manipulates them?  Even the Trump supporter behind him reacted with a shocked (and amused) expression when Trump uttered his remarkable words.  I wonder why?  I have heard two separate responses by Trump's campaign: one that his remarks were a joke (what was he joking about if it was "a joke"?)  ...and secondly his remarks were intended to advise people to vote (as you adamantly suggest).  That is NOT what he said.  Only Trump can know what he implied... though I believe his supporters think they know.  

I voted for BERNIE SANDERS in the primary.   

Given that, I'm curious about your perspective on a DNCLeaks scandal:
(1) As a Sanders supporter, what do YOU think of the allegations that the DNC had the whole primary process rigged for Clinton and against Sanders the ENTIRE time?
(2) As a Sanders supporter, what do you think of the large, multi-thousand person protests at the DNC in which Sanders supporters were angry that their candidate got shafted by internal collusion in the party?
(3) Do you think the general election "Should Be" Trump vs Sanders if the primary process was honest?
(4) What do you think of Sanders supporters that are (a) now supporting Trump or (b) saying "Never Hillary?"

No, I'm not taking your test.  You have not answered multiple questions directed to you by me.  Now you expect I would take your bait?  I'm not interested in pretending that you are capable of discourse. 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:11:57 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1197 on: August 10, 2016, 09:32:56 PM »

November will tell the tale.
And no, Trump isn't Satan.  But I am pretty sure they send each other Christmas cards!  TeddyR

Yer right-he's not Satan-he's WORSE.
Satan is a supernatural myth-Trump is a real egomaniac who wants to rain hellfire on the world.
Oops-maybe-he won't take that off the table,ya know.  Lookingup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1198 on: August 10, 2016, 10:32:44 PM »

Wish your karma wasn't turned off, Ronnie!

BTW, Satan is real.  According to my hunting partner, I sold him my soul so that I could always find the most arrowheads.
Technically, that's not true - it's more of a lease agreement.  I get it back on Sundays so I can go to church without spontaneously combusting.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1199 on: August 10, 2016, 11:04:40 PM »

Wish your karma wasn't turned off, Ronnie!

BTW, Satan is real.  According to my hunting partner, I sold him my soul so that I could always find the most arrowheads.
Technically, that's not true - it's more of a lease agreement.  I get it back on Sundays so I can go to church without spontaneously combusting.

You make me laugh...    BounceGiggle 

Small | Large

Sometimes I love the world. 

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.