Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:36:56 AM
714509 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410149 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1350 on: September 03, 2016, 02:41:06 AM »

crazy hillbillys-wont even f**kin vote! I cant see poo' white trash

referring to economically disadvantged white ppl as hillbillys and white trash is probably racist too, if I was the type to be sensitive to that stuff

I AM poor white trash! HAHAHA! Yeah-I hate myself! HAHAHA! And-most of the f**kers who live around me-not the farmers-I'm taliking about the methead no tooth hillbillys,my freind-cuz they ARE STUPID- and Trump appeals to the basest,lowest denominater.And he's a billionaire! I dont get it-oh WAIT-yes I do-it's taht he feeds on redneck racism and insecurities! HE's a NAZI! (yup-Ulthar and Skull-I will and continue to say hes a nazi-just like you try to brainwash  folks that he's NOT. So-Yer right-I'm WRONG.We could b***h about this all day-guess what-I can pull a nazi-I started this thread-I can end-but I wont. Cuz I aint a f**kin nazi-your political (as "your" I mean You and Ultahr and Skull) have the foresight of teenagers beating up a nerd. Yer all mouth-no smarts-you quote from far right sites-I look facts from the real news-and real facts-yer tools. Oh-and when Trump loses-and he will-what ya gonna do-? Cry? Try finding another canidate for your barbaric views.
And Lester-you seem like a wanna be revolutionary who just is now clinging to Trump-gimme a break-you were a Commie-now yer a Trump man-get yer s**t straight-yer more messed up than a can of worms. I think you just follow s**t that seems radical-just so you can seem cool and an outsider-what a LOSER. I usta respect your independent stance-now yer a lemming. Dam-you flip more than a dolphin.
There ARE alot of dumb f**kers in this country-and all over the world-I.E. ISIS. To support such extremism is just dam ignorant.
We should rise above-not sink too Trump's level of stupidness. He's a -a I dunno what he is. But it sure aint good-unless you like drama-which I think thats what this is all about-DRAMA. You love destruction.lets get this straight-I dont support Hillary-I dont support Trump-they're all full of s**t.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:17:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1351 on: September 03, 2016, 08:45:21 AM »

Think about the possibility of Clinton BEING President:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1352 on: September 03, 2016, 10:44:50 AM »

Yeah I should go back to being a commie. whenever that was  Lookingup

I think you just follow s**t that seems radical-just so you can seem cool and an outsider-what a LOSER.

Trump is hardly "cool" and an outsider who's supported by slightly less than half the country isn't much of an outsider. If I was a Jill Stein fan that might be a more apt description. I don't even know what she does. supports green things: martians, leaves, salad forks

Small | Large

at any rate, I want my vote to count and I can't vote for Hillary: a candidate who contains all the worst qualities of every bad candidate who ever lived. I hear she's now courting Henry Kissinger for an endorsement. we can go back to that lovely era
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:52:21 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
ulthar

« Reply #1353 on: September 03, 2016, 12:51:19 PM »

How the MSM, Hillary sycophants and Cuckservatives view any action Trump does:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1354 on: September 03, 2016, 04:49:47 PM »

How the MSM, Hillary sycophants and Cuckservatives view any action Trump does:

lolwat? That's someone who wants to watch people get angry on the internet. Bet you if that was Hillary the same result would happen to her supporters.

yeah no.
ulthar

« Reply #1355 on: September 03, 2016, 04:52:10 PM »

Oh, those racist alt-righters what with their caring about their children's future and all...

Nah, surely open borders and self-race-hating is definitely "better."   Lookingup

Trump resonates with so many folks for a reason; it's a RESPONSE to the anti-white racism that's been built into the Politically Correct system for decades.

--Real Genius
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1356 on: September 03, 2016, 04:57:49 PM »

I was talking about the image with captioning.....

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1357 on: September 03, 2016, 05:01:25 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ulthar

« Reply #1358 on: September 03, 2016, 07:40:12 PM »

Keep 'em coming.  These are great.   Thumbup Thumbup

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1359 on: September 03, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »

Well, the German people are sick of their government's open borders policy.

The question remains - do we learn from Europe's mistakes?  Or will the braindead potential leaders here (aka "Hillary") continue to push to follow the path of internal destruction?

"Build the Wall!"

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1360 on: September 03, 2016, 07:46:18 PM »

Rev will appreciate this one.

https://popehat.com/2016/09/01/huge-first-amendment-win-in-federal-criminal-threats-case/

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1361 on: September 03, 2016, 09:35:48 PM »

When Trump wins in November, Trey Gowdy for AG or SCOTUS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1362 on: September 04, 2016, 01:22:42 AM »

Oh, those racist alt-righters what with their caring about their children's future and all...

Nah, surely open borders and self-race-hating is definitely "better."   Lookingup

Trump resonates with so many folks for a reason; it's a RESPONSE to the anti-white racism that's been built into the Politically Correct system for decades.

...aaand there comes the "anti white" s**t. Now the real you is showing. Your so insecure.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1363 on: September 04, 2016, 01:36:32 AM »

This is your mistake-You think I'm pro Clinton-make NO mistake-I am NOT.She's a liar. And full of s**t-if you were pro Clinton I would argue about that too.But yer a crazy Trump  fanatic.What a lemming. What a tool. Yer so clever-you post ant-Clinton memes-and garbage from right wing websites-yeh-thats being objective-yer a child having a fit. Waaah! BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1364 on: September 04, 2016, 01:53:17 AM »

If Bernie Saunders got the Dem nomination-and he should have-I do think money got him out of the picture-I would have voted for him.Clinton-shes backed by bigger money than Trump's golden matchstick castles. And thats why she will win-and I'm not at all happy with that-that's AWFUL. But the alternative is even worse! I might have voted for a dam Republican before I voted for Hillary! But-we got Trump! A spoiled brat millionaire who has closed on so many of it's assests and f**ked over so many of his employees-and now it seems he's bulls**tting his way in politics-this is a realty TV show nation-spoon feed the cult of personality.
See? I can throw crazy s**t up in the air with the best of ,em!  BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:59:12 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.