Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:37:26 AM
714519 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410271 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1365 on: September 04, 2016, 10:28:36 AM »

I don't tend to agree with RC and his tactics are boorish (when I can even understand them) but at least he's presenting HIS views not those of "the alt right" or something.

I don't want to see memes or read talking points. be your own person, not part of a weird horde
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1366 on: September 05, 2016, 01:22:42 AM »

How the MSM, Hillary sycophants and Cuckservatives view any action Trump does:

Gee, I didn't see that on the Kah-News...

Oh, those racist alt-righters what with their caring about their children's future and all...
Nah, surely open borders and self-race-hating is definitely "better."   Lookingup

Trump resonates with so many folks for a reason; it's a RESPONSE to the anti-white racism that's been built into the Politically Correct system for decades.

Oh.  Oh... my.  "Formerly white"?  Escape?  I thought the culture dropped my father's fears close to 40 years ago.  And I am lily white.  I am as white as white can be, though I've seen whiter people... people who were more BLUE.   BounceGiggle  Fear can be paralyzing. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1367 on: September 05, 2016, 10:00:49 AM »

I thought this was kind of interesting

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-stock-market-has-already-picked-the-next-us-president/ar-AAie1a9?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1368 on: September 05, 2016, 09:39:23 PM »

"The Media War No One Saw"

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/16/the-media-battle-no-one-saw/

A pertinent quote from a quote within the article:

"Software is eating politics and the elites have lost control."

The elites have lost control, and their downfall is amazing to watch.  They are going down kicking and screaming like petulant children.

Fun fact of the day:  Cernovich's latest periscope live "show" garnered over 50,000 views.  That's one guy just doing his thing.  Compare that to FOX News (#1 cable news show according to Pew) with an average hourly viewership of about 70,000.

One guy rivaling the most watched cable news behemoth; 'trust in media' surveys showing it's about 6%.  One lie and hoax after another exposed.

The 'old media' is gasping it's last breath, and with it centralized control of what people hear is dying with it.

Good riddance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1369 on: September 05, 2016, 09:45:23 PM »

The only reason "Wall Street" would support Hillary at this stage is if they own shares in cough drop companies.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/HackingHillary?src=hash

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1370 on: September 05, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »

--Real Genius
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1371 on: September 05, 2016, 10:02:57 PM »

this thread is actually turning me off the idea of voting for Trump maybe I'll see what Jill Stein is doing
ulthar

« Reply #1372 on: September 06, 2016, 09:00:15 AM »

Jill Stein has zero chance of winning.  Throw away your vote if you like; your choice.

Indy: this one's for you.

http://fredoneverything.org/hillary-trump-and-war-with-russia-the-goddamdest-stupid-idea-i-have-ever-heard-and-i-have-lived-in-washington/

--Real Genius
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1373 on: September 06, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »

I'll read it only because I do sometimes like Fred.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1374 on: September 06, 2016, 08:53:49 PM »

I just had a guy that I have known for nearly 40 years, who I have spent countless hours with, who called me his "best friend on earth" at one point, tell me that I should GO TO HELL if I don't support Trump - and he wasn't speaking figuratively.  He also advocated overthrowing the government if Trump loses.

Man, the Donald sure does have some charming followers!  Bluesad

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1375 on: September 06, 2016, 09:26:53 PM »

I just had a guy that I have known for nearly 40 years, who I have spent countless hours with, who called me his "best friend on earth" at one point, tell me that I should GO TO HELL if I don't support Trump - and he wasn't speaking figuratively.  He also advocated overthrowing the government if Trump loses.

That sounds disappointing.  We all have our point of view and are entitled to it.  Being rude, or mean, are never warranted. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1376 on: September 07, 2016, 05:42:12 AM »

I just had a guy that I have known for nearly 40 years, who I have spent countless hours with, who called me his "best friend on earth" at one point, tell me that I should GO TO HELL if I don't support Trump - and he wasn't speaking figuratively.  He also advocated overthrowing the government if Trump loses.

Man, the Donald sure does have some charming followers!  Bluesad

That is sad-so sorry.  Bluesad
I have a freind of mine-since high school-good guy!-He's REAL pro Trump-his Facebook page is loaded with Trump memes. When we get together-politics never even enter the conversation. He knows my crazy views on politics-ie.-I'm so far left I almost come full circle to far right at times-and we just never bring it up.
I think it's because he doesn't try to force his vote onto me-and I aint gonna vote anyway-so I don't have an agenda to push!
It's like religion-I'm an atheist-put I don't care what you believe in-just don't scream fire and brimstone at me and I won't tell you to p**s off!
Why some folks think they just have to force their beliefs down yer gullet with a fist is a good way to convince them into a way of thinking is doing just the opposite. It will only serve to polarize the folks your trying so badly to convince even more.

And-yes-Iv'e taking to having done just that myself on this thread as well-and I'm sorry.
So-I have nothing else to say on this topic-folks are gonna do what they want. I'm  just as crazy myself for taking the bait in the first place.
So-thats it for me!
November will end the tale!  Cheers
And whoever wins-I'm sure my perpetually  p**sed ass will find something to b***h about with either winner!  Twirling
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:50:52 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1377 on: September 07, 2016, 06:42:46 AM »

Ronnie - you are wild and crazy and sometimes obnoxious, but you aren't mean.
And, compared to some of the stuff I've had leveled at me on social media, this discussion has been downright tame!

Skull
« Reply #1378 on: September 07, 2016, 09:27:34 AM »

Lets review...

1... you know a guy for 40 years.
2... the guy called you best friend on earth
3... You won't support Trump - he tells you to GO TO HELL

My question is... have you been calling Trump a Nazi? His supporters/voters Rednecks? I hear this stuff from you so many times that it IS annoying.

Skull
« Reply #1379 on: September 07, 2016, 10:31:53 AM »

I don't intend to enter into a back-and-forth, so if you find counter-evidence feel free to post it.

Does Immigration Increase Crime?

Yet throughout the nation’s history, tension between immigrants and so-called “natives”—who are almost always descendants of immigrants themselves—has existed.

Sorry I cannot read beyond this. There is not one country in this world that has true natives, even the American Indians were not true natives from the Americas. I understand the point to make this like that we are all immigrants and therefore we have no right to complain.

Rev, the government came up with the 1/3 numbers in 2006.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.