Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:43:57 AM
714503 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410036 times)
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1380 on: September 07, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »

Why Trump's immigration stance is gaining a LOT of traction in the US:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/06/caterpillar-hires-h-1b-foreign-graduates-fires-300-american-professionals/

Not only are American companies outsourcing to offshore locations and not taking American workers with them, they are also now and have been for quite some time firing/laying off/not hiring American workers HERE in favor of foreign nationals here on H1B Visas.

One estimate,

https://www.rt.com/usa/156800-americans-economy-unemployed-work/

shows 100,000,000 Americans out of work.  I'm sure each one of those is glad the liberal H1B program is giving their jobs to people living here that are not even citizens of this country.

Immigration is probably THE hot-button issue in this election cycle.  Looking at what is happening in Europe, Merkel losing favorability by the day, for example, more and more Americans are realizing the current US status quo is bad for the nation and bad for individuals.

Yet Hillary continues to beat the "we need MORE immigration, not less" pipe.  That, if nothing else, shows she has completely lost touch with reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1381 on: September 07, 2016, 12:33:50 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Skull
« Reply #1382 on: September 07, 2016, 02:29:54 PM »

Never Trumpers maybe you guy's can lean something...

http://www.claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

Yes, Trump is worse than imperfect. So what? We can lament until we choke the lack of a great statesman to address the fundamental issues of our time—or, more importantly, to connect them. Since Pat Buchanan’s three failures, occasionally a candidate arose who saw one piece: Dick Gephardt on trade, Ron Paul on war, Tom Tancredo on immigration. Yet, among recent political figures—great statesmen, dangerous demagogues, and mewling gnats alike—only Trump-the-alleged-buffoon not merely saw all three and their essential connectivity, but was able to win on them. The alleged buffoon is thus more prudent—more practically wise—than all of our wise-and-good who so bitterly oppose him. This should embarrass them. That their failures instead embolden them is only further proof of their foolishness and hubris.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1383 on: September 07, 2016, 08:02:56 PM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1384 on: September 07, 2016, 11:51:39 PM »

I just had a guy that I have known for nearly 40 years, who I have spent countless hours with, who called me his "best friend on earth" at one point, tell me that I should GO TO HELL if I don't support Trump - and he wasn't speaking figuratively.  He also advocated overthrowing the government if Trump loses.

Man, the Donald sure does have some charming followers!  Bluesad

Lets review...

1... you know a guy for 40 years.
2... the guy called you best friend on earth
3... You won't support Trump - he tells you to GO TO HELL

My question is... have you been calling Trump a Nazi? His supporters/voters Rednecks? I hear this stuff from you so many times that it IS annoying.

Is it necessary to kick the guy while he's down?

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #1385 on: September 08, 2016, 06:22:38 AM »

I don't see it as being kicked.  There are two sides to this and we hear Indy's side but I'm implying the other side based on Indy's behavior during this political cycle. Therefore I think Indy's attitude has something to do with this.

I love how Indy twist his story how he lost his friend because of Trump and his friend is a typical Trump Idiot.

I really do think Indy needs to read http://www.claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/ Rush spent almost 3 hours talking about this article because it hits the nail on the head about the Never Trumpers.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:52:22 AM by Skull » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1386 on: September 08, 2016, 11:55:59 PM »

I don't see it as being kicked.  There are two sides to this and we hear Indy's side but I'm implying the other side based on Indy's behavior during this political cycle. Therefore I think Indy's attitude has something to do with this.

I love how Indy twist his story how he lost his friend because of Trump and his friend is a typical Trump Idiot.

I really do think Indy needs to read http://www.claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/ Rush spent almost 3 hours talking about this article because it hits the nail on the head about the Never Trumpers.

It could be as simple as "Hey are you voting for Trump?" "No." "Then got to Hell."

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1387 on: September 09, 2016, 06:26:27 AM »

It was more like "Any Republican who isn't going to vote for Trump is a candya$$ who deserves to rot in hell forever."

Of course, this guy was also saying that if Trump lost, then it would be because the system was "rigged" and that there are thousands of sailors and marines prepared to march on Washington and take back the country, whatever that means.  His default setting is to argue for armed revolution and mass murder anytime something political is not going his way.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #1388 on: September 09, 2016, 06:31:08 AM »

It could be as simple as "Hey are you voting for Trump?" "No." "Then got to Hell."

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

That was so funny that I'd almost pee my pants. Indy has called the Trump supporters Rednecks and even sided that Trump is a Nazi. I don't see how he couldn't be less expressive with a friend he knows for 40 years, yet he's willing to dump that trash on our door steps because and makes it like "Look what TRUMP is doing he's killing my 40 year old friendship! And my friend is an IDIOT FOR ATTACKING ME" Sorry, but this is BS.

Please note, If Hillary wins and the Never Trumpers gets no sympathy from me.
Skull
« Reply #1389 on: September 09, 2016, 06:31:54 AM »

It was more like "Any Republican who isn't going to vote for Trump is a candya$$ who deserves to rot in hell forever."

Of course, this guy was also saying that if Trump lost, then it would be because the system was "rigged" and that there are thousands of sailors and marines prepared to march on Washington and take back the country, whatever that means.  His default setting is to argue for armed revolution and mass murder anytime something political is not going his way.

Lookingup

Sorry but I'm having doubts your being truthful... Your posting something that makes less sense because we are only getting part of a story from somebody that seemed to had openly expressed your own opinions and thoughts on this thread.

Why don't you learn something about yourself and read the blog I posted. Rush spend 3 hours talking about this and it explains everything about you guys. And I get it... You don't want Trump to win because you're afraid that he's going to make America Great and it's because he didn't run as a Conservative; therefore you believe the Conservative movement will be dead. Sorry but the Republicans/Democrats spent 30 freaking years on destroying the meaning of Conservatism.

http://www.claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:18:54 AM by Skull » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1390 on: September 09, 2016, 06:34:27 PM »

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot hot hot hot
That is not it.
I don't want Trump to win because I find him morally repugnant.  He is a BAD MAN and I DO NOT trust him.  That's the bottom line.  Disagree all you want, fine.  Vote for him, FINE!!  I will not be shamed or bullied into supporting a man I despise from the very core of my being.  IT'S NOT THE MESSAGE - it's the messenger. PERIOD.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1391 on: September 09, 2016, 07:50:43 PM »

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

That was so funny that I'd almost pee my pants. Indy has called the Trump supporters Rednecks and even sided that Trump is a Nazi. I don't see how he couldn't be less expressive with a friend he knows for 40 years, yet he's willing to dump that trash on our door steps because and makes it like "Look what TRUMP is doing he's killing my 40 year old friendship! And my friend is an IDIOT FOR ATTACKING ME" Sorry, but this is BS.

Please note, If Hillary wins and the Never Trumpers gets no sympathy from me.
D-do you want me to disregard what you say? Is that it? Because that sarcastic response is just...ugh. Do you want me to not take you seriously after this?

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #1392 on: September 10, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »

That is not it.
I don't want Trump to win because I find him morally repugnant.  He is a BAD MAN and I DO NOT trust him.  That's the bottom line.  Disagree all you want, fine.  Vote for him, FINE!!  I will not be shamed or bullied into supporting a man I despise from the very core of my being.  IT'S NOT THE MESSAGE - it's the messenger. PERIOD.

Indy you said (many posts back) that you are not voting for Trump and if Trump looses you are going to laugh at everybody that supported him. I'm not Bulling you - I know you are not going to vote for Trump. But I want you to know that if Trump does loose this election it's because of people like you! Therefore I don't want to hear any s**t from you about Hillary. You own it!

D-do you want me to disregard what you say? Is that it? Because that sarcastic response is just...ugh. Do you want me to not take you seriously after this?

If you want to walk into a minefield at least know whats going on. Indy made this argument, especially when he called Trump supporters Rednecks. I have doubts that his friend for 40 years woke up one day and told Indy "GO TO HELL if you don't support Trump." I know Indy must had said something, like "Well I could look at myself in the mirror" or some other so called righteous crap he likes to spew on this thread.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:22:46 AM by Skull » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1393 on: September 10, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »

That is not it.
I don't want Trump to win because I find him morally repugnant.  He is a BAD MAN and I DO NOT trust him.  That's the bottom line.  Disagree all you want, fine.  Vote for him, FINE!!  I will not be shamed or bullied into supporting a man I despise from the very core of my being.  IT'S NOT THE MESSAGE - it's the messenger. PERIOD.

Indy you said (many posts back) that you are not voting for Trump and if Trump looses you are going to laugh at everybody that supported him. I'm not Bulling you - I know you are not going to vote for Trump. But I want you to know that if Trump does loose this election it's because of people like you! Therefore I don't want to hear any s**t from you about Hillary. You own it!

If you want to walk into a minefield at least know whats going on. Indy made this argument, especially when he called Trump supporters Rednecks. I have doubts that his friend for 40 years woke up one day and told Indy "GO TO HELL if you don't support Trump." I know Indy must had said something, like "Well I could look at myself in the mirror" or some other so called righteous crap he likes to spew on this thread.

Skull, I think you are confusing Indianasmith with RCMerchant...  Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1394 on: September 10, 2016, 04:17:32 PM »

Compare this Trump turn-out

with the pathetic Hillary appearances over the last few weeks.  She's had a few that didn't even top 100 people or thereabouts.

Now, square those images of popularity with the "poll data" that seems to mean so much to so many people.

I don't want Trump to win because I find him morally repugnant.  He is a BAD MAN and I DO NOT trust him.  That's the bottom line.

Once again, the reality we face is the choice between Trump and Clinton.  I've got to say...if you find him more "morally repugnant" or less worthy of your trust than Clinton...that's some mighty fine mental gymnastics for someone claiming to be on the "Right."

She's the Olympic Gold Medal Winner of EVERYTHING that is repulsive about American politics and politicians.  There's clear evidence of her corruption and moral bankruptcy...VERY...CLEAR...EVIDENCE.

For Trump, you just believe he's a 'bad man.' 

Trump could handily win this election in a landslide if the "Never Trump" crowd could get over their self-righteous indignation holding him to a FAR different standard than they hold Clinton to.

It's just quite frankly laughable how anyone can use the phrase "morally bankrupt" in a sentence and NOT include Clinton as the Gold Standard for 'badness' everyone else is measured against.

Or, did Donald Trump actively participate in actions/decisions that led to the deaths of American citizens in Benghazi too and I just have not heard about it?

Seriously.  Cuz, you know, Clinton DID.

All this finger wagging against Trump while ignoring Clinton's corruption and crimes is beyond intellectually dishonest; it's self-deception.  So, square THAT with the phrase "morally bankrupt."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.