Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:37:43 AM
714503 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410030 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1395 on: September 10, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »

who shouldn't be the old president
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1396 on: September 10, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »

Compare this Trump turn-out

with the pathetic Hillary appearances over the last few weeks.  She's had a few that didn't even top 100 people or thereabouts.
Now, square those images of popularity with the "poll data" that seems to mean so much to so many people.
I don't want Trump to win because I find him morally repugnant.  He is a BAD MAN and I DO NOT trust him.  That's the bottom line.
Once again, the reality we face is the choice between Trump and Clinton.  I've got to say...if you find him more "morally repugnant" or less worthy of your trust than Clinton...that's some mighty fine mental gymnastics for someone claiming to be on the "Right."
She's the Olympic Gold Medal Winner of EVERYTHING that is repulsive about American politics and politicians.  There's clear evidence of her corruption and moral bankruptcy...VERY...CLEAR...EVIDENCE.
For Trump, you just believe he's a 'bad man.' 
Trump could handily win this election in a landslide if the "Never Trump" crowd could get over their self-righteous indignation holding him to a FAR different standard than they hold Clinton to.

It's just quite frankly laughable how anyone can use the phrase "morally bankrupt" in a sentence and NOT include Clinton as the Gold Standard for 'badness' everyone else is measured against.

Or, did Donald Trump actively participate in actions/decisions that led to the deaths of American citizens in Benghazi too and I just have not heard about it?
Seriously.  Cuz, you know, Clinton DID.

All this finger wagging against Trump while ignoring Clinton's corruption and crimes is beyond intellectually dishonest; it's self-deception.  So, square THAT with the phrase "morally bankrupt."
Of course, you know what Indy wrote.  You are a bit hog wild. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1397 on: September 10, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »

the closer you get the the opioid epidemic the less stuff like political correctness and lack of decorum seem to matter
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1398 on: September 10, 2016, 07:46:37 PM »

the closer you get the the opioid epidemic the less stuff like political correctness and lack of decorum seem to matter
Perhaps that's why the old adage: Don't talk religion or politics. 

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1399 on: September 10, 2016, 09:55:59 PM »

There are 3 things that will end a conversation- Batman, Charging Rhinos, Inside the Sun. At least in Apples to Apples.

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #1400 on: September 11, 2016, 08:37:32 AM »

Here is one comment I found from Indy:

You're making an assumption - I can't STAND Beck.

Here's my logic - I neither like nor trust Trump.  He's grossly unqualified and purely IMO - mentally unstable and a borderline fascist. That being said, I'm from Texas, a state full of angry rednecks which he is going to carry hands down.  My support matters about as much as bug spit in a hurricane, so I can refuse to soil my ballot with his name and not change things down here one bit.

Then, if he loses to Hillary in the fall, I'm going to enjoy a huge I TOLD YOU SO to every single person who supported him.
If (God forbid) he wins, then I'll pray I was wrong about him while watching him prove me right.

5 million McCain voters didn't come out to vote for Romney, we were stuck with Obama for a second term. I'm not letting this bulls**t slide. People that have this thought in mind is equally responsible for the bulls**t we are stuck with. We should NEVER HAVE A 2RD TERM OBAMA! Anyway... If Hillary wins, I'm holding the Never Trumpers responsible.

And we get borderline fascist and  angry rednecks... Like I said I have doubts that his little argument with a friend for 40 years was only because his friend was being an a***ole.

Please note I ended up reading the first 40 pages to find this quote. I'm pleased with most of the stuff I said and surprised that Ulthar was against Trump at first. I sort of forgotten that. I know I was on the Trump train once Scott Walker dropped out. :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:44:34 AM by Skull » Logged
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1401 on: September 11, 2016, 02:03:01 PM »

Note to MSM apologists:  Propaganda ALWAYS shows itself to be the lie that it is.  Alt-Right and citizen journalists called everything but decent human beings over the past few weeks...yet once again, they are shown, proven correct.

#FaintingHillary

Objective truth cannot be hidden.  It can't be spun.  Facts matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1402 on: September 11, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »

surprised that Ulthar was against Trump at first. I sort of forgotten that.

Yup.  Tis true.

When "my guy" was out of the race, I had to face the reality that Trump was the nominee.  Whinging about him not being "ideal" was not going to solve a thing.

So, I began to ask myself..."Why DO Trump supporters support him?" And, I began a several-weeks-long campaign of research to try to uncover that.

And, I learned in the process that Trump was a FAR, FAR better candidate than I had realized.  Had I known that earlier, I STILL might have supported someone else initially, but I for sure would have been quicker to recognize Trump's merits in this race.

Yes; Trump has merits.  He has merits as a candidate, and he will have merit as President.

For one thing, he can stand on his two feet for longer than 5 minutes without assistance.  I know we've set the bar pretty low for President since Hillary's husband was in office and all of HIS fiasco's, but is "having a pulse" really all it takes?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1403 on: September 11, 2016, 04:09:20 PM »

I really, really don't want timbo kaines for a veep.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1404 on: September 11, 2016, 04:33:34 PM »

Here is one comment I found from Indy:
You're making an assumption - I can't STAND Beck.
Here's my logic - I neither like nor trust Trump.  He's grossly unqualified and purely IMO - mentally unstable and a borderline fascist. That being said, I'm from Texas, a state full of angry rednecks which he is going to carry hands down.  My support matters about as much as bug spit in a hurricane, so I can refuse to soil my ballot with his name and not change things down here one bit.
Then, if he loses to Hillary in the fall, I'm going to enjoy a huge I TOLD YOU SO to every single person who supported him.
If (God forbid) he wins, then I'll pray I was wrong about him while watching him prove me right.
5 million McCain voters didn't come out to vote for Romney, we were stuck with Obama for a second term. I'm not letting this bulls**t slide. People that have this thought in mind is equally responsible for the bulls**t we are stuck with. We should NEVER HAVE A 2RD TERM OBAMA! Anyway... If Hillary wins, I'm holding the Never Trumpers responsible.

And we get borderline fascist and  angry rednecks... Like I said I have doubts that his little argument with a friend for 40 years was only because his friend was being an a***ole.

Please note I ended up reading the first 40 pages to find this quote. I'm pleased with most of the stuff I said and surprised that Ulthar was against Trump at first. I sort of forgotten that. I know I was on the Trump train once Scott Walker dropped out. :)
It took you 40 pages to find that?   Not much evidence, but if intended as such, uhm, quote what I wrote that you're responding to.   TeddyR 

ulthar

« Reply #1405 on: September 11, 2016, 05:20:19 PM »

Main Stream Media reporting on Hillary Clinton re: national security crimes as Secretary of State, Benghazi and now her health:

Truth wins out.

--Real Genius
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1406 on: September 11, 2016, 05:48:46 PM »

all hallows- my point was that trump's supporters want good jobs. the manufacturing jobs they had are now in China and have been replaced by s**tty service jobs or nothing thus the opioid epidemic. People with good jobs/ benefits can't relate.
ulthar

« Reply #1407 on: September 11, 2016, 07:59:38 PM »

--Real Genius
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1408 on: September 12, 2016, 01:22:57 AM »

Wink Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Skull
« Reply #1409 on: September 12, 2016, 06:38:24 AM »

It took you 40 pages to find that?   Not much evidence, but if intended as such, uhm, quote what I wrote that you're responding to.   TeddyR 

lol I was confused for a moment but I quoted the wrong replay you made...

I was responding to this:

Skull, I think you are confusing Indianasmith with RCMerchant...  Question

lol I was not confusing the two... :)
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.