Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:37:23 AM
714519 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410270 times)
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1410 on: September 12, 2016, 10:47:37 AM »

Killary is sick!  She cant hide it any more, even cnn had to report on it!  i want to point out that if you watch the video, you can see that when she is being helped into the van, her legs are having some kind of spasm ( like when you stretch your legs in the morning), this not fainting! When you faint or pass out, you go limp.  i know im not adding anything to this thread, but i just wanted to point that out.  I think that killarys VP is the one that will be the president.  They just need to get her in the house, then he can take it from there. Call it a conspiracy if you like, her being sick was also a conspiracy. Sorry, just doing some hillary bashing.  Ive been watching this thread,  hate to see you guys not getting along.

exterminate all rational thought.....
Skull
« Reply #1411 on: September 12, 2016, 11:59:07 AM »

Killary is sick!  She cant hide it any more, even cnn had to report on it!  i want to point out that if you watch the video, you can see that when she is being helped into the van, her legs are having some kind of spasm ( like when you stretch your legs in the morning), this not fainting! When you faint or pass out, you go limp.  i know im not adding anything to this thread, but i just wanted to point that out.  I think that killarys VP is the one that will be the president.  They just need to get her in the house, then he can take it from there. Call it a conspiracy if you like, her being sick was also a conspiracy. Sorry, just doing some hillary bashing.  Ive been watching this thread,  hate to see you guys not getting along.

If Hillary is really sick she should drop out.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1412 on: September 12, 2016, 12:34:01 PM »

I don't want timbo kaines anywhere near the White House.
The only reason he became governor of the commonwealth, was because his republican opponent,Jerry Kilgore, was a PR buffoon, practically doing Kaine's work for him. Otherwise, you barely heard Kaine's name come up. Otherwise, he would've been unelectable.

As soon as he was sworn into office (I don't mean the first week, or even the first day), he   pulled a 180 on his promise NOT to raise taxes like a lot of political insiders said he would.

He's also famous for being one of only a couple of leaders that didn't ask for pork in exchange for obamacare, leaving a lot of Virginians very embarrassed.

They really oughta start making those gosh awful Dan Quayle jokes about THIS guy! Hatred

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1413 on: September 13, 2016, 02:41:17 AM »

This whole thing makes me sick.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Skull
« Reply #1414 on: September 13, 2016, 08:26:17 AM »

This whole thing makes me sick.

Be-careful it seemed that everybody that had contact with Hillary is getting sick. Well everybody except babies and children.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:39:07 PM by Skull » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1415 on: September 15, 2016, 12:28:47 PM »

wow... RUSH just said "Gary Johnson looks like he's taking Hillary Votes" (That's Freaking awesome news!!!) So I guess that Gary Johnson is not going to get this magical 15% to show up on the debates... :)

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1416 on: September 16, 2016, 09:53:32 PM »

At this point in time I think I'm voting for Bruce Wayne/Tim Kord.

yeah no.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #1417 on: September 17, 2016, 08:11:37 AM »

So, let's keep hearing about how Trump is the "worst candidate" and "can't possibly beat Hillary Clinton."

He has run a masterful campaign and his message resonates with Americans.  Enthusiasm for Trump is up and way, way, way down for Clinton.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/trump-le-revolutionnaire.html

MSM control of the flow of information is dead.  And good riddance.  Jerks have lied to and manipulated US citizens long enough.

So, do we still believe the LIES told by the MSM that Clinton is the "'people's choice?"  The DNC would have been far better off listening to their own voters and fielding Sanders as their candidate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1418 on: September 17, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign devotes serious attention to combating deluded perceptions about the ideology of a cartoon frog.  You can't make this stuff up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1419 on: September 17, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign devotes serious attention to combating deluded perceptions about the ideology of a cartoon frog.  You can't make this stuff up.

I take it you haven't seen some of the smug frog images from 4Chan?

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1420 on: September 17, 2016, 09:57:43 PM »

I understand this song-I dont get politics-who care!
Get down,hep cats!

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

« Reply #1421 on: September 17, 2016, 10:38:00 PM »

Saw this tweeted tonight:

"
*Pipe bomb goes off in NJ
*Explosion in #Chelsea
*2nd device found a few blocks from explosion
*MSM 'it could be construction materials'

"

(And, for good measure, don't forget the knife attack in MN).

Yep.  That about sums up the MSM.  Idiots and liars.

NY Mayor has stated "intentional act."  Aka, terrorism.  But, he won't call it that, of course; too PC.  Any bets on which 'terror group' gets the nod on this one?

Which candidate for President proposes to open the doors further to this stuff... re gun control, open borders, weak-do-nothing laws, etc?

Vote wisely in November.  This is not a game.  War has come home to the US.

Oh, and as an aside, I seem to remember saying it would...was told at the time that we were NOT at war.  Ask the French, the Germans, the Swedes, the Dutch...and many in the US.  Western Civilization is at war, whether some want to admit it or not.

--Real Genius
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1422 on: September 18, 2016, 12:27:22 AM »

gee-all so scary.

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ulthar

« Reply #1423 on: September 18, 2016, 07:25:26 AM »

I take it you haven't seen some of the smug frog images from 4Chan?

Well aware of both the history and the current popularity of Pepe.

Comment was in regard to the official and monstrously idiotic statement on Hillary's own campaign web site "linking" Pepe to "White Supremacists" and in turn TRYING to link such symbolism to Trump.

Total.  Fail.

Back in December (I think it was...about that time), two dudes trolled a "reporter" and planted that seed.  They set her up to see if she'd run with the story and the quotes they gave her.  The essence of that troll was the Pepe was a new 'secret Swastika' for White Supremacists online.

Some of what they said was deliberately outlandish.  Of course, said "genius" of the news "profession," ran her story without one single bit of vetting.  She WANTED to believe that connection.  She fell into the trap of her own confirmation bias.

Fast forward a few months.  Hillary gives a speech on alt-right (another big 'fail') and someone on her campaign staff had noticed (a) the popularity of Pepe/Kek memes and (b) that article about "Pepe = Swastika."

Bingo.  That's all they needed.  Up goes a 'helpful' web page on HRC's site telling us proles to watch out for symbols of hate like Teh Eviiiil Pepe.

Pure idiocy.  Smartest woman in America?  Shoot; I've seen developmentally challenged individuals that could run a better campaign than her and her staff.

No vetting.  No understanding of the glee behind the Pepe memes all over the Internet and the world.  No connection with "the people" at all.  Nope.  Instead, it's knee-jerk sophistry and outright lies.

And, she's running for President.  If she is that easily 'trolled' by two dudes not even targeting HER 6 months removed and on something SO EASY to check...how on God's Earth will she be able to deal with political enemies at home and the leaders of hostile foreign nations?

HRC is loser.  Trump is a winner.  That's one of the real reasons so many people hate him.  He's a winner.  He gets stuff done, and when he DOES fail, he shakes it off and runs to the next thing.  Like winners do.

So, who do you want to be President?

A whining loser that can't even tell a cartoon frog on the Internet is a JOKE, or

A winner that stands strong, can take a joke, can give one back.

Vote wisely.

--Real Genius
ulthar

« Reply #1424 on: September 18, 2016, 08:07:55 AM »

--Real Genius
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.