Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:17:13 AM
714503 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 409948 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1515 on: October 08, 2016, 05:13:58 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Trump said something bad about women 10 years ago!!

This is a non issue, its really not important. The media is all over this like flys on poo. One could look at it like its some insight into trumps "wicked" mind,  yeah, he really likes women. Yeah, its really unpresidsential.  I often have conversations like that when im with the boys, most men do. I can not stress enough that hillary has done far more to hurt women than trump ever will. At least theyre not talking about his taxes any more.

Just finished chatting with a woman I know who had her p***y grabbed by a man on a train when she was 12. She didn't seem to think it was a non issue.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1516 on: October 08, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

This is a non issue, its really not important. The media is all over this like flys on poo. One could look at it like its some insight into trumps "wicked" mind,  yeah, he really likes women. Yeah, its really unpresidsential.  I often have conversations like that when im with the boys, most men do. I can not stress enough that hillary has done far more to hurt women than trump ever will. At least theyre not talking about his taxes any more.

Just finished chatting with a woman I know who had her p***y grabbed by a man on a train when she was 12. She didn't seem to think it was a non issue.

Trumps a creeper. And-the Republican Party-remeber family values? This guy takes a wife when one gets a little too old-this guy only gets p***y because he's RICH. And he dumps them on a whim. He;s in a marriage to someone who was not born in the United Staes,Trump. She copied Michelle Obama's speech! She can't write a speech! We're gonna have the Kardashians in the White House!

But-it's ok-elections are one thing. Being the most important person in the free world -you can't buy that. You gotta have a BRAIN.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1517 on: October 08, 2016, 06:10:54 PM »

I saw a movie with Andy Griffith-ya know-Opie's dad. He played this politiction-well heres a clip-
This is Trump to a tee.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1518 on: October 08, 2016, 06:17:57 PM »

OMIGAWD!!! YOU MEAN TWO STRAIGHT MEN WERE TALKING SEXUALLY ABOUT WOMEN IN PRIVATE!????? NO WAY!!!!!

Well thank goodness Trump's opponent has such a sterling record about the way she's discussed women in private. Especially when she was covering Bill's ass while running the Bimbo squad, using mob style tactics to shut women up. And the ways she's talked about blacks, Hispanics, Roma, climate change advocates, blue collar Southerners, stay at home mothers, etc etc etc....

Boy oh boy did Clinton walk into the door on this one!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1519 on: October 08, 2016, 06:43:29 PM »

OMIGAWD!!! YOU MEAN TWO STRAIGHT MEN WERE TALKING SEXUALLY ABOUT WOMEN IN PRIVATE!????? NO WAY!!!!!

Well thank goodness Trump's opponent has such a sterling record about the way she's discussed women in private. Especially when she was covering Bill's ass while running the Bimbo squad, using mob style tactics to shut women up. And the ways she's talked about blacks, Hispanics, Roma, climate change advocates, blue collar Southerners, stay at home mothers, etc etc etc....

Boy oh boy did Clinton walk into the door on this one!

My point was-The Republican Party has always-at it's core-since Reagan-been "Family Values." That changed when Trump won the nomination. Just saying-old Republican farmers are not gonna vote for a NY shyster. Or Hillary. People who used to vote won't. It's like a sit down strike. And in the long run-I bet which ever canidate wins-that person will not hold office long-we have impeachment. Congress will squash them both.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1520 on: October 08, 2016, 06:56:10 PM »

I wasn't directing that at anything you wrote, RC, I was just sort of being goofy.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1521 on: October 08, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »

Trump's screwed the pooch for good this time I think.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pressure-mounts-on-trump-to-step-aside/ar-BBxaPaB?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-gop%E2%80%99s-brutal-responses-to-the-new-trump-video-broken-down/ar-BBx9F6f?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1522 on: October 08, 2016, 10:03:17 PM »

I saw this coming, I tried to warn people.

Donald Trump has spent twenty-five years saying vulgar and offensive things about women, minorities, foreigners, celebrities, and just about every other group out there that he's ever gotten mad at.  And most of those remarks were recorded in some form or another.  The Democrats are going to trot out a new Trump recording every day or two between now and the election, and I'm sure we haven't heard the worst, the most obscene, or the most offensive of them yet.

Now, I know that won't matter to the hard-core Trump-heads out there.  The Donald could blaspheme the Holy Spirit, punch Jesus in the face, and rape the Virgin Mary and you would still say "At least he's better than Hillary Clinton!"

But I'll tell you who it does matter to - the roughly twenty per cent of Americans who are political independents.  You may not like them, but they decide every single Presidential election, and they tend to be late choosers.  This torrent of vileness from the GOP nominee is going to stampede them, either to Hillary or to third party candidates, and the Republicans may well suffer their worst defeat since Herbert Hoover was sent packing in 1932.  And we will deserve it.   

On top of that, since most of these remarks are directed at the groups that the Republican Party desperately needs in order to win future elections, Donald Trump may succeed in locking the doors of the White House to GOP candidates for the next generation.  Unless we suddenly decide to play smart and nominate likable, electable candidates - and nothing in this last year's political campaign fills me with any confidence in that regard.  The GOP has put the gun in its mouth, now the trigger is being pulled.

Don't blame me, I tried to warn you.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #1523 on: October 08, 2016, 10:32:35 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!

Meanwhile 2 boxes of Hillary's emails disappeared... I really, really wished Nixon was alive to see this BS.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1524 on: October 08, 2016, 11:01:32 PM »

Celebrity is a two-edged sword, my friend.
  Hillary's emails may be damaging, but they won't get the play that Trump's endless repertoire of crass remarks will.  BECAUSE he's a celebrity.  And yes, media bias, etc. etc. etc.

But Trump's mouth is going to sink his ship of state before it is every launched.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Skull
« Reply #1525 on: October 09, 2016, 06:59:25 AM »

Celebrity is a two-edged sword, my friend.
  Hillary's emails may be damaging, but they won't get the play that Trump's endless repertoire of crass remarks will.  BECAUSE he's a celebrity.  And yes, media bias, etc. etc. etc.

But Trump's mouth is going to sink his ship of state before it is every launched.

I don't see what Trump had said is worst than this:

Small | Large

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:20:18 AM by Skull » Logged
Skull
« Reply #1526 on: October 09, 2016, 07:26:36 AM »

My point was-The Republican Party has always-at it's core-since Reagan-been "Family Values." That changed when..

Sorry I have to correct you here... That was changed when Mitt Romney failed to collect 6 million voters. Romney was oozing 'Family Values' and it got him nowhere. Family Values is a political handicap. A one sided joke - that only applies to the republicans (or non-democrats). If Family Values really matter than why was it ok for Bill Clinton to stay as president after we find out it was HIS DNA ON THE BLUE DRESS.

PS... Why would you care about 'Family Values?'

And in the long run-I bet which ever canidate wins-that person will not hold office long-we have impeachment. Congress will squash them both.

Congress will not impeach Hillary. Obama beaks several laws and he's not impeached. The FBI investigation on Hillary's emails is laughable and terrifying at the same freaking time.  
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:07:03 AM by Skull » Logged
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1527 on: October 09, 2016, 09:32:43 AM »

Allow me to speak as an Irish citizen this morning. Ahem. Ready?

Of COURSE Donald Trump is a boorish egotistical sexually-motivated male whose followers seem every bit as drunken on impossible promises as Obama's were eight years ago. So what?

The trouble with you Americans and politics is you lot care more about what someone is saying than what someone is doing. Look good, don't be offensive, boy, that's what counts!

You also seem to have a need to elect sexless neutered wimps for high office, and when someone shows he still has balls, it offends? Think Abe Lincoln did unfurl the occasional sexist joke?

Is there a man here who hasn't said something along those lines in private? If not, then what's wrong with you?

Are you a woman who has never been "grabbed by the p***y?" Then I pity you. Do you even know what "grabbed by the p***y" means? Does it automatically equate to a sexual imposition? Does it automatically mean literally to be grabbed, or does it mean something metaphorical, like the draw of lust? That's how I've heard it used, and I've almost always heard the term used by women. (Yeah, we say things too in private.) I seriously doubt Trump has ever raped a woman, unlike Bill Clinton.

Since you Americans are a dense lot, let me give you an example:

Candidate A: long before he ran for high office speaks fondly in private of his love of p***y---and thank God there's still some man out there red-blooded enough to like it---and while caught up in the atmosphere of a talk show well-known for its crude topics, affirms that his daughter is attractive. Were his remarks polite? No, but sexual things said in private or on Howard Stern seldom are.

Candidate B: actively harasses women for decades to cover up for her rapist husband, makes jokes about race, income, regional residency, secures a child molester's acquittal in court and jokes about it, verbally abuses Secret Service, actively violates US law and covers up evidence of wrongdoing, lies and lies and lies, conceals her poor health, and above all flagrantly mishandles a crisis in Libya that results in the brutal slayings of US personnel.

Which is more egrious, the empty air of a p***y joke or actual misdeeds?

You don't like Trump, you don't like Clinton, well guess what, this country is a closed shop, and those are your only realistic choices.

Words are just words. Forget who says what and concentrate on who would govern best. Jesus in a handbasket Americans are easy to lead by the nose!

Besides, at this point it's like arguing over who is at the helm of the Titanic. Western civilization is FUBAR.

kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1528 on: October 09, 2016, 10:42:48 AM »

Damn, ER, well said. I have to agree with what you said, and i have to admit i am a little dense. Ha! Trump has made offensive comments for the past 25 years because his whole life has been recorded. Its just "man talk", weve all had conversations like that, unless you dont have any testosterone or interest in women. Im sure there will be more clips of him saying things like that. Its no coincidence that these videos are coming out now. There are more and more people disrupting hillarys events and protesting with " bill cinton is a rapist" . this is information warfare. Trumps character has to be destroyed, sometimes the only way to squash a scandal is to create another scandal. Round 2, tonigjt!

exterminate all rational thought.....
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1529 on: October 09, 2016, 11:02:58 AM »

Trump has been accused of rape twice and attempted rape once, and currently has a case pending. Bill Clinton has been accused of rape once and lesser sexual offenses several times. Almost certainly none of those cases will ever be proven against either of them, but if I were on Trump 's team I would advise him not to "go there."

Disclaimer: I know allegations against whichever candidate you favor are politically motivated nonsense, while allegations against the candidate you dislike are obviously true and have been covered up.

EDIT: One of the three accusations against Trump was for attempted rape, not rape.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:44:04 AM by Rev. Powell » Logged

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.