Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:33:57 AM
714519 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410266 times)
Skull
« Reply #1560 on: October 12, 2016, 12:38:18 PM »

Why did Trump tell his supporters to vote on November 28th? That is so bizarre.

I think Indy was chanting 28, 28... vote for Trump on the 28... *evil laugh*  Wink
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1561 on: October 12, 2016, 01:22:53 PM »

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #1562 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:55 PM »

..and you still dont get it. It's not about anti Hillary. It's about BOTH.

It's about repeating Obama 3rd term. Hillary and Sanders would be a repeat of Obama.  

I dont support Hillary-

I hear you and Indy saying the same crap but you guys never get into details.

but WHY? WHY??? Do you support Trump-Tell me why!

[X] Anti-Establishment. We get to see the fake republicans come out of the closet.
[X] Makes the press accountable and takes it to them for screwing around.
[X] Call Terrorist by name and will stop the flood of Muslims (Muslims that maybe be soldiers of ISIS)
[X] Will appoint Constitutionally sound judges to the Supreme Court!
[X] The first republican that told urban Black population that the mess they in is because they keep voting for the same crap [democrats] - in some cases over 50 years! [This alone is worth for any vote!]
[X] We could get gridlock (which means government stops pushing s**t)
[X] Stop the Iran Nuke deal... This is a treaty and should be treated as a treaty.
[X] Build a WALL... Something that should had been done in the 1990's. It's not just the physical structure but we need to get a control on immigration.
[X] End Healthcare.
[X] Thinks Global Warming is a Joke.
[X] He suggested in giving Disable Soldiers medial cards. Our vets don't need to go to some BS military clinic and sit on a long ass waiting list to be treated.
[X] Start a special prosecutor to look into the Hillary's Email Scandal and the FBI for failing on the investigation. [Although I do believe Obama will give Hillary a pardon card]
[X] Protect Gun rights; Hillary will end the second amendment. She said she would do it by executive order to end it. I believe she will, because she would have the judges on her side.

There is much more... :)

All you do,Skull is cut down Hillary

Sorry but somebody has to... I doubt you would know 1/3 of the crap she did if I didn't post it.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:04:44 PM by Skull » Logged
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1563 on: October 12, 2016, 03:23:05 PM »

She said she would do it by executive order to end it. I believe she will, because she would have the judges on her side.

The president's executive orders can't override amendments, so I assume you mean it will defacto eliminate it. What exactly did she say she'd do?

I am actually fairly strongly in favor of gun rights - this is an honest question. Searching yields results talking about her using an executive order to add universal background checks and possibly opening up firearms companies to lawsuits again. I also remember her talking about blocking people on the No Fly list from purchases, which I think is a terrible idea especially as precedent - almost certainly unconstitutional too (eliminates due process).

Is there more I don't know about?  I am default skeptical now when people say a democrat is trying to ban all guns or some such thing. They said that about Obama for 8 straight years of record breaking sales of guns and ammo, while he did almost nothing I'm aware of except be annoying with ammo imports and licensing for gunsmiths.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #1564 on: October 12, 2016, 03:52:14 PM »

Skull, you think global warming is all made up?
Skull
« Reply #1565 on: October 12, 2016, 10:07:55 PM »

The president's executive orders can't override amendments, so I assume you mean it will defacto eliminate it. What exactly did she say she'd do? I am actually fairly strongly in favor of gun rights - this is an honest question.

Currently it's on a recent Wikileaks Release. But I've been hearing this little rumor for almost a year.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/07/wikileaks-release-hillary-clinton-press-secretary-says-gun-control-implemented-executive-order/

Searching yields results talking about her using an executive order to add universal background checks and possibly opening up firearms companies to lawsuits again. I also remember her talking about blocking people on the No Fly list from purchases, which I think is a terrible idea especially as precedent - almost certainly unconstitutional too (eliminates due process).

Yep...

Is there more I don't know about?

Intelligence guided by experience…

Here is what we do know:
Healthcare is an unconstitutional law that seemed to pass into law because the judges are radical; therefore I see no evidence that the judges (with an additional new radical judge) will stop Hillary from executive order madness. I see no evidence that the current republicans attempted in balancing the current president (Obama), therefore I have strong doubts they would do Jack s**t to Hillary.

So yes, I do strongly believe that Hillary will stack the judges. She will use executive orders to abolish the second amendment and make the courts decide.

I am default skeptical now when people say a democrat is trying to ban all guns or some such thing. They said that about Obama for 8 straight years of record breaking sales of guns and ammo, while he did almost nothing I'm aware of except be annoying with ammo imports and licensing for gunsmiths.

I totally agree with this skeptical view. But that was before we got the Healthcare bill passed into law on Christmas Eve and Easter Eve and a supreme court that rewrote the law to declare it constructional. And now we have the FBI saying that Hillary obstruct justice yet the FBI also said they find no reason to charge her.  

I've always thought Demolition Man (1993) was an awesome action movie; but we are becoming to that reality. Now I see Demolition Man a gimps into our future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5v6QZ5R3g Small | Large

Yeah it’s made up. Global Warming is the same anti-American propaganda like the Columbus hate that AHD spewed. If global warming is real than why not every industrialized country plays by the same rules. The worst offender is China.  You should look into Mount St. Helens eruption and the effects it cause.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:51:16 AM by Skull » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1566 on: October 13, 2016, 11:32:19 AM »

Yeah it’s made up. Global Warming is the same anti-American propaganda like the Columbus hate that AHD spewed. If global warming is real than why not every industrialized country plays by the same rules. The worst offender is China.  You should look into Mount St. Helens eruption and the effects it cause.
Blah blah blah.  "Anti-American"?  Columbus wasn't here to found the United States; he happened to find a whole world of resources to loot and peoples to be enslaved. 
You swallow whatever arch conservative hacks throw out, yet, understand NONE of it, and cannot keep a single thought in your head. 

Skull
« Reply #1567 on: October 13, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »

Blah blah blah.  "Anti-American"?  Columbus wasn't here to found the United States; he happened to find a whole world of resources to loot and peoples to be enslaved. 
You swallow whatever arch conservative hacks throw out, yet, understand NONE of it, and cannot keep a single thought in your head. 

Go back in time and assassinate Columbus and see if we are posting messages!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1568 on: October 13, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »

! No longer available Small | Large
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:39:10 PM by bob » Logged

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1569 on: October 13, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »

Go back in time and assassinate Columbus and see if we are posting messages!
That makes no sense, which of course I can at least believe you understand.  We are both here and who knows what direction world history would have taken had Columbus done otherwise?   We are here, he was here, that all being history.  The great benefit of history is the opportunity to learn. 

Skull
« Reply #1570 on: October 13, 2016, 05:55:14 PM »

That makes no sense, which of course I can at least believe you understand.  We are both here and who knows what direction world history would have taken had Columbus done otherwise?   We are here, he was here, that all being history.  The great benefit of history is the opportunity to learn. 

I don't understand your hate with Columbus, unless your trolling.

Sure what followed after the discovery of the new world didn't go smoothly, but back in those days the general population thought the world was flat. The church thought the world was flat. The world of god said the world was flat. Saying something else would put you to death. That's the reality, especially during the Spanish Inquisition. 
Jim H

« Reply #1571 on: October 13, 2016, 11:55:29 PM »

Sure what followed after the discovery of the new world didn't go smoothly, but back in those days the general population thought the world was flat. The church thought the world was flat. The world of god said the world was flat. Saying something else would put you to death. That's the reality, especially during the Spanish Inquisition. 

He's just saying Columbus is an awful human being and therefore doesn't deserve any kind of veneration beyond acknowledgement of his historical importance.  He's certainly worth remembering and discussing in context, but I don't understand why thinking a rapist slaver is awful is "hating". 

As an aside, you may find this of interest. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
Skull
« Reply #1572 on: October 14, 2016, 05:57:46 AM »

He's just saying Columbus is an awful human being and therefore doesn't deserve any kind of veneration beyond acknowledgement of his historical importance.  He's certainly worth remembering and discussing in context, but I don't understand why thinking a rapist slaver is awful is "hating". 

The Great Wall of China and the pyramids were built by Rapist and Slavers. That was how the world was. From mining salt, building castles and designing ships - these were all created by Rapist Slaver. There is no great creation, great design, great discovery, great accomplishment that was made from the caveman to the 1800's without blood of slaves. If we are going to judge Columbus than we should judge it all. But we don't because the judgement of Columbus is based on Anti-American Hate Propaganda.

The importance of Columbus wasn't just the discovery of the new world but he open door of modern science to the church.

As an aside, you may find this of interest. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth

I know there is a Flat Earth Society... I'll check it out :)

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1573 on: October 14, 2016, 09:29:31 AM »

more to the point we don't really do any Columbus stuff as a culture. The pilgrims to the Constitution is more America than whatever Columbus did which seems to be a hodge podge of evil and random acts. The idea that he "discovered" America is an old racist notion that the people here were dark skinned and therefore non people.

Also, for all the hand wringing about trump most people agree he won the GOP primary debates and the second though not the first debate. Maybe THAT'S why his supporters like him, not because blue collar white people are horrible or because Russians are hacking the DNC and revealing what the little people shouldn't know about how the sausage is made. Occum's razor as they say.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:38:35 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1574 on: October 14, 2016, 11:05:50 AM »

Skull-we get it-Egypt,American Indians,Chinese,Vikings-blah blah blah-all used horrifying tactics and racism was accepted as a non issue.
But it's NOT NOW.  And Trump is an egoist racist misogynist .
And global warming is a FACT. Dam-get your head out of the sand. "Anti-American"? How is it anti american-that statement makes no sense. All you do is spout party line propaganda-you back NOTHING up with actual facts-unless it comes out of Rush Limburger's mouth-a pill popping radio show shmuck.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.