Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:06:04 AM
714511 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 118
Author Topic: Who should be the next president?  (Read 410176 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1665 on: October 30, 2016, 05:10:09 PM »

Skull - do you think Iran should have a nuke?
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1666 on: October 30, 2016, 05:25:23 PM »

Think this is a much better choice myself...

Small | Large

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Skull
« Reply #1667 on: October 31, 2016, 06:33:45 AM »

Do you know anything about Islam? Do you know they believe that the world NEEDS to be destroyed so GOD could bring the true messiah. The problem is that we have too many Islamic Nut Bags wanting the end of the world ASAP... You don't give Iran a NUKE!

There's a significant sect of Christianity that thinks something fairly similar, and that's part of the reason they support Israel.  Trying to help fulfill prophecy to end the world.  I've never understood why any followers of an Abrahamic faith (with a God who can will the universe into creation) think God needs help to fulfill a prophecy though, seems both ludicrous and arrogant to me.  

Last time I've check the terrorist killing innocent people are doing it for Islam...

I'm not sure how many Islam countries are pawns to a bigger evil. I believe 99% of the terror funding is from Saudi Arabia, but they channel the money to Iran (or such) so they can do the terror actions, meanwhile Saudi Arabia hands are clean. Also the Quran that in print from the 1960's are from a Saudi Arabia's version. I also believe they are spinning the Global Warming propaganda because they don't want countries like America to be energy independent. Then I wonder if Saudi Arabia really believe the s**t they are spewing since they are making a ton of money from it.

Skull - do you think Iran should have a nuke?

Iran or any other whack job country shouldn't have a NUKE.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:48:26 AM by Skull » Logged
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1668 on: October 31, 2016, 09:08:25 AM »

close on Saudi Arabia but they def do not channel money to Iran. They hate shia Muslims it's sort of like catholic vs protestant in like northern Ireland but a thousand times stupider.
Skull
« Reply #1669 on: October 31, 2016, 09:18:47 AM »

close on Saudi Arabia but they def do not channel money to Iran. They hate shia Muslims it's sort of like catholic vs protestant in like northern Ireland but a thousand times stupider.

See you don't get it. Saudi Arabia wants somebody like Iran to nuke Israel because they know America will Nuke Iran. Iran is destroyed, Israel is destroyed, America looks like a fool because they cannot stop the destruction of Israel... Muslims are more angry towards America... and guess who sits in a comfort seat (Saudi Arabia). Saudi Arabia has been playing proxy wargames in the middle east since the 1960's. And they were the one's behind the 9/11 attack... Because they wanted America to go to war in the middle east - which we did and we went to war in Iraq... even though we have evidence today that's points to Saudi Arabia.

If anybody is stupid... it's America for going to war in Iraq.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1670 on: October 31, 2016, 02:18:09 PM »

You couldn't make this up, Trump also has missing emails

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-missing-emails/ar-AAjDm2V?ocid=spartandhp

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1671 on: October 31, 2016, 02:21:23 PM »

Where was the outrage from the right when W's White house lost 22 million emails, funny how that worked out isn't it?

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1672 on: October 31, 2016, 05:58:57 PM »

Been hearing something about Trump being up on child rape charges. Hadn't heard this one before, but I guess its been running for a while. Not that being accused of a crime means someone is guilty. I am just surprised I hadn't seen this on the news before.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/reminder-donald-trump-due-in-court-after-election-day-on-child-rape-and-racketeering-charges/

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1673 on: October 31, 2016, 08:49:14 PM »

Quite possibly a fake news story.  There are many of them out there!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jim H

« Reply #1674 on: October 31, 2016, 08:55:08 PM »

Quite possibly a fake news story.  There are many of them out there!

It's not fake, but it's a lawsuit, not a criminal charge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit?client=ms-android-verizon
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1675 on: October 31, 2016, 09:19:20 PM »

since I've been old to vote this has been hands down the most bat s**t crazy election I've seen

both presidential candidates suck

if I could've voted Obama for a 3rd term I would've over both undesirables

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1676 on: October 31, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »

I utterly detest Trump, but this sounds like a frivolous suit brought on by someone who's filed several of them, fishing for an out-of-court settlement.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1677 on: November 01, 2016, 07:45:08 AM »

I utterly detest Trump, but this sounds like a frivolous suit brought on by someone who's filed several of them, fishing for an out-of-court settlement.

I posted this news a while back with a link to the court filing. I agree: I hate Trump, but this lawsuit does not appear to have a lot of credibility, which is why it's not getting a lot of coverage. The fact that so many people haven't heard of this undermines Trump's "MSM" conspiracy theory, though.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Skull
« Reply #1678 on: November 01, 2016, 09:15:04 AM »

I've always hated McDonald's for giving that lady money for spilling hot coffee on herself in a drive-thru. Because the coffee didn't say HOT. There are way-way too many people trying abuse the system with stupid lawsuits.

I posted this news a while back with a link to the court filing. I agree: I hate Trump, but this lawsuit does not appear to have a lot of credibility, which is why it's not getting a lot of coverage. The fact that so many people haven't heard of this undermines Trump's "MSM" conspiracy theory, though.

The only conspiracy that MSM and CNN had been doing is not reporting the importance of Hillary's secret server, deleted Emails, the destruction of cell phones, the lost laptops, the underhanded use of Clinton's people giving the FBI's second in charge's wife a tall sum of money, the fact that Obama did lie about not knowing about Hillary's secret server...

Oh it's not the Russians that Hacked into the democrat servers to release the emails.

The hacker is Kim Dotcom; apparently he was screwed by Obama and Hillary a few years back and he's screwing them over with the wikileaks. I'd wonder if MSM or CNN mentioned this...

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1679 on: November 01, 2016, 11:34:44 AM »

I read one of the court filings on that Jeffrey Epstein thing. from what I could gather epstein is an utter scumbag who took advantage of a young teenage girl and her lawsuit is lashing out at friends of his who looked the other way while it was happening. Maybe there is something to it other than that but I'd need to see more info
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 118
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who should be the next president? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.