Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:25:46 PM
714447 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Vote on the Worst Movie Ever « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vote on the Worst Movie Ever  (Read 2376 times)
John
« on: May 12, 2002, 09:22:35 PM »

Come on down to my bad movie site, and vote for the worst movie of all time.
www.bad-movies.cityslide.com
Scott
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2002, 09:40:36 PM »

These are films that I rate as boring or a waste of time

Mesa of Lost Women
They Saved Hitlers Brain
Frankensteins Castle of Freaks
King of the Zombies
Dracula has Risen from the Grave
Redneck Zombies
Canibal the Musical (great title though)

Now here are two that are bad, but wacky enough to enjoy

Beast of Yucca Flats
Robot Monster
Angry Red Planet

I almost threw in 2000 Maniacs, but I just couldn't.
Gary
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2002, 09:50:14 PM »

Manos: the hands of fate is by far the most horrendous piece of crap I have ever seen.  Heck, even the MST3K guys could hardly do anything with it!  And if you can't get a laugh from them, then you know that this flick is garbage.  John wrote:
>
> Come on down to my bad movie site, and vote for the
> worst movie of all time.
> www.bad-movies.cityslide.com
Cullen
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2002, 01:31:55 AM »

"Dracula has Risen from the Grave" -- I've always been partial to this movie.  It's been a while, so my opinion might match yours by now.  However, as it stands, I think "Scars of Dracula" is far worse.
The Bard
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2002, 02:41:40 AM »

The fact that the studio waited 4 years to release this, and with two of the most annoying voices in one movie at the same time Car 54 is by far one of the worse movies ever made. I don't think its humanly possible to sit through it in one or even six sittings.
Lee
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2002, 11:57:07 AM »

I WAS A TEENAGE ZOMBIE!!! Yikes this movie is horrendous! I'll take ANY Albert Pyun movie over this! Even OMEGA DOOM!!!!!
Neon Noodle
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2002, 08:27:27 PM »

A few years ago I asked a Blockbuster rep to get me "the worst movie you have". He walked right over to the lower section of the horror section and got the movie "Zombie Cop". I still haven't recovered from its badness - much like watching a car wreck, it's God-awful, but for some reason, you can't turn away....
Erik J
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2002, 06:39:40 AM »

Satan's Storybook!!!!

I am still receiving daily therapy treatments over this one.....and my doctor says that there may be no cure for me in sight.
raj
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2002, 01:17:51 PM »

I've sat through any number of bad (and not in a good sense, either) movies.  The only one I ever turned off half way through is Air America with Mel Gibson (I think).  At least with crummy b-movies, there is always the are-the-actors/director-really-that-bad-or-are-they-putting-us-on game. Air America had not even that minor plus.  Of course, whenever any Shirley Temple movie comes on, I run screaming from the room.
Neo
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2002, 04:58:22 PM »

Curse of the Screaming Dead (also titled "Curse of the Confederate Dead" I believe)

and

I was a Teenage Caveman!

Those two even beat out such crapfests as ...

Jack-O
Dogs of Hell
Death by Dialogue
Neon Maniacs
The Video Dead
The Vineyard
& Zombie Nightmare
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Vote on the Worst Movie Ever « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.