Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:46:44 PM
714409 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  SCOUTS GUIDE TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (2015) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SCOUTS GUIDE TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (2015)  (Read 2047 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: January 06, 2016, 12:40:48 AM »

I  saw the trailer to this one some time ago, and immediately added this to my "must-see" list.
Well, I watched it this tonight, and I was NOT disappointed!

After four nights in a row of really rather dreadful, cheaply shot free movies from Amazon Prime, I was ready to plunk down a rental fee to actually see something worth watching.  This was it!  Three best buds have been in Scouts together since they were six.  Fatboy Augie is still all gung ho, but his two buddies have just about decided to ditch the Scouts and him so they can actually have a chance at dating girls before they graduate high school.

But then an infected patient bites a janitor, who bites a researcher, who flees the lab on the night of the Secret Senior Party . . . which happens to coincide with a Scout campout!

Blood, mayhem, gore, boobs, genuinely clever dialogue, zombie cats, a zombie deer - this movie has it all!

5/5

Indy sez check it out!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:55:13 PM »

What I hate about this movie, or, maybe what I should say I hate about the area in which I live, is that it is a real backwater when it comes to films like this. Films that I want to see, but . . .?! never come to the area in which I live. Of course, this is not the only film that never came this year to a theater in my area. Nor, unfortunately, will it be the last. I'll just have to watch for them and pick them up somewhere else.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »

It's already out on video, and on DirecTV PPV.  Don't know about Netflix.

One other comment:  If they gave an Oscar for "Best Use of a Britney Spears Song in a Zombie Movie," this film would OWN that category!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 07:24:39 AM »

When I put this movie on, I wasn't expecting much, in fact I thought I was going to hate it if anything, but I really enjoyed it.

I thought it was really fun.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  SCOUTS GUIDE TO THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (2015) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.