Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:55:15 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  'Zombie Flesh Eaters' « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Zombie Flesh Eaters'  (Read 3775 times)
Luke Bannon
« on: June 03, 2002, 02:43:16 AM »

During one of my trips to a video shop I saw the video 'Zombie Flesh Eaters' advertised on a poster. Does anybody have any information on it?
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 04:20:27 AM »

Sounds like a movie about people eating Zombie Flesh.  That can't be good for you.

I checked out the title you gave at the IMDb and it says "Zombie Flesh Eaters" is a little known film called "Zombi 2" AKA "Zombie."  I am, of course, being silly when I say that that puppy is little known.  I haven't seen it, so I can't say anything about it either way, but it has its defenders and detractors.  It's an alleged sequel to "Dawn of the Dead," in case you care.

Now, this doesn't mean that Z is the ZFE that you saw; just that the IMDb says it is.  I did a general search of Amazon and Blockbuster to see if a new film was coming out soon and I found nothing there (which, again, means very little.)  A little more detail on the poster might clear things up one way or the other.  The IMDb does have an earlier poster for Z, here: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0080057.  If that picture looks like the poster you saw, we might have a match.

Hope that helps.
If your curious, you can find reviews for "Zombie" here at this very site (http://www.badmovies.org/othermovies/zombie/index.html) as well as at Stomp Tokyo (http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/z/zombie.html) and Teleport City (http://www.teleport-city.com/movies/reviews/horror/zombie.html).
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 07:20:43 AM »

Thanks a lot.
slax
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 10:41:59 AM »

yea its just another title for "Zombie" which I think is pretty good and recommend :)
Luke Bannon
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2002, 11:53:40 AM »

Thanks again.
Steven Millan
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2002, 07:25:56 PM »

It's the Lucio Fulci splatter classic "Zombie",Luke.
            If you haven't seen it yet,get your hands on it---right now!!!
StatCat
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2002, 09:44:03 PM »

Zombie Flesh Eaters is the British title for Fulci's zombie- should be easy enough to find on the re-released anchor bay dvd in the US I also believe there is a European disc.
jmc
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2002, 09:43:48 AM »

Not to be confused with Zombie Creeping Flesh, also known as Hell of the Living Dead, also know as Night of the Zombies....it's probably one of the worst zombie films ever made, but I have this affection for it that I can't seem to shake.  I bought the DVD yesterday.
Flangepart
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2002, 12:18:39 PM »

Is that title gramaticly correct? Who eats zombie flesh, anyway? Does it taste like chicken, or long pork? Would it turn you into a zombie, or just give the mother of all bad breath? Inquireing minds want to know!
Cullen
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2002, 01:38:24 PM »

Zombie Flesh tastes like rotting spam.

Least, that's what I HEARD

Not like I'm a Zombie Flesh Eater or anything.

>>Urp<<
StatCat
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2002, 05:52:25 PM »

Theres actually two versions of night of the zombies out there. One is the Bruno Mattei one out on dvd and the other is probably one of the most boring, awful movies ever made concerning a German winter camp. Rats night of terror is a lot more fun then Hell of the living dead in my opinion.
jmc
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2002, 04:00:55 PM »

Yeah, I need to see that---the scenes they showed from it on the HELL disc made me interested.  I think everybody here has at least one movie they know is awful, one that other fans hate, but that they can't keep from watching!  Mattei's HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD is like that for me.  And the gore isn't that bad.
Cullen
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2002, 02:11:37 AM »

"I think everybody here has at least one movie they know is awful, one that other fans hate, but that they can't keep from watching!"

Amen to that.  I've been burned so many times this way I'm starting to look like Freddy Krueger.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  'Zombie Flesh Eaters' « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.