Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:31:59 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Attacks... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Personal Attacks...  (Read 1929 times)
Skull
« on: February 13, 2017, 11:23:19 PM »

It's a little sad that you cannot see that you cannot write.  Apparently you cannot read either.  

I feel sad for you because you have to get personal...  Since you're so damn smart you should had figure this out already!

Yeah I've reposted this because I'm so f'n tired of the bulls**t! Lets talk about intelligence.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 06:33:08 AM by Skull » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 11:30:42 PM »

You know that you and I disagreed about Trump, and went at it hammer and tongs for months.  I did my best not to get personal with you, and our friendship survived it.
You think this man is going to save our country.  You may be right.
A lot of us think he may start World War 3.  We may be right.
The fact is, right now, NONE OF US know.  And uncertainty is unsettling and worrying in its own right.
Life is too short as it is.  Let's agree to disagree and try not to let it get personal.
I've seen politics ruin some really good forums, and I would hate to see that here. 

We survived the election.  Let's try to survive the aftermath together, too.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 11:48:07 PM »

Take it up with a moderator please.

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 12:00:14 AM »

You know that you and I disagreed about Trump, and went at it hammer and tongs for months.  I did my best not to get personal with you, and our friendship survived it.

I have nothing against you. I only took your posts as a never-trumper because you did speak like them. I understood your reasoning but any other republican than Trump would not win against Hillary. Because I strongly believe the Conservative message had been bastardized for almost 30 freak'n years. I tried not to get personal but I do know we got very close. I'm sorry...

You think this man is going to save our country.  You may be right.

I'm hoping he will because Obama really screwed things up...

A lot of us think he may start World War 3.  We may be right.

World War 3 had already started... 9/11... It's just that one side is fighting a 'holy war' while the other side is in denial that this is going on. The worst mistake was giving the Iran Nuke Deal. I've been afraid of WW3 since the nuke deal was made.

The fact is, right now, NONE OF US know.  And uncertainty is unsettling and worrying in its own right.

Life is too short as it is.  Let's agree to disagree and try not to let it get personal.
I've seen politics ruin some really good forums, and I would hate to see that here.  

We survived the election.  Let's try to survive the aftermath together, too.

Sorry I don't need to agree to disagree... I know whats going on. I've posted this stuff a million times on the other thread. Everything that's happening, the democrats, the paid riots and the fake news is no surprise - I've even mentioned on the other thread.

I've been done with election thread because I feel any posting would be a 'I told you so slam.'  I was trying to answer your questions and I get s**t rubbed on my face.

I do think education is important but it's no good if nobody understands what the hell is going on.  Trump is doing everything he said he was going to do...  and it's all legal. Fact, the 9th circuit judge made an illegal move that should get the judge impeached.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:02:18 AM by Skull » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 12:13:55 AM »

Again, if you feel like you've been attacked here, talk it up with the Rev via PM.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 01:04:00 AM »

It's a little sad that you cannot see that you cannot write.  Apparently you cannot read either.  
I feel sad for you because you have to get personal...  Since you're so damn smart you should had figure this out already!
Yeah I've reposted this because I'm so f'n tired of the bulls**t! Lets talk about intelligence.
Sorry to offend you.   It's not personal, but it's too bad the other thread is gone so anyone could judge for one's self.  It's the English major in me.  It's not politics for me; I apologize.  Oh, and it should be "damned", but everybody gets that wrong.  And "have figured".   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Skull
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:21:49 AM »

Sorry to offend you.   It's not personal, but it's too bad the other thread is gone so anyone could judge for one's self.  It's the English major in me.  It's not politics for me; I apologize.  Oh, and it should be "damned", but everybody gets that wrong.  And "have figured".   TeddyR

This is the point you need to understand. I let you slide way, way too long... And it's tiresome, to the point that I don't want to be here!

Talking politics is one thing, it don't change the facts - one side is WRONG and the other side is RIGHT. And we all want to be on the RIGHT side of the argument!  b***hing about spelling errors, grammar, and whatever is not the argument but a throw off. It makes you sound like that you cannot get into a political debate unless you need to point out other personal issues on the poster. I'm posting a GD message on a thread. This is not a damn book!

You want to know whats going on? I'm telling you what is going on. Believe it or not, well that's your issue. I cannot make you believe it. And I don't want to make you believe it. You need to wake up yourself.

Again, if you feel like you've been attacked here, talk it up with the Rev via PM.

I don't need to pm the Rev. Issued is addressed and this post will be deleted in a few days...

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »

My opinion is this would have been better addressed in a PM between the offended parties.

Looks like RC deleted the thread that started this whole issue.

This is why Andrew preferred not to allow any political discussion at all on these forums. I see the wisdom in that, but I also don't feel it's my place to stop you guys from talking about what you want to talk about. If you get into a political discussion personal attacks, or perceived personal attacks, are inevitable. I suggest not getting sucked into such threads unless you have thick skin.

Allhallowsday has apologized so let's consider this all in the past, OK?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 10:21:47 AM »

Topic locked at OP's request. Let's move on.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Attacks... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.