Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:01:28 AM
714393 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Our President « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Our President  (Read 12529 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 10:44:41 PM »

RC- What is an example of something Trump might have done with "the Russians" that would be illegal or even bad? lets say theres a secret tape of Putin and Trump talking. what is the sinister thing that Trump is gonna say. give them our national parks? airlift gold to them or something? Where is the "there" there is all I'm asking

I agree with you about the chaos and I like it too. We needed it. Even Allhallowsday at one point conceded that while he certainly doesn't like trump, he sees that it's DISRUPTIVE.

What is wrong with it is that Russia tried to f**k with our elections. THAT is whats wrong,man! And If Trump was in on it-yeah-THAT is wrong.Trumps buddies are in cahoots with Russians. Russians are BAD. Simple math. This aint Reagan's party.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:59:46 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 12:03:23 AM »

More to the point, why would Americans care or have any rational fear about RUSSIA in 2017? They're struggling with low oil prices, and generally being a 2nd or third rate world power. Their former states, the unity of which made them powerful once, are now independent. They are laudably helping to fight ISIS and dropping bombs on their heads which is the best thing I've ever heard of anyone doing so...generally speaking really not the threat they once were.

That is a good question.  I think some people really want a war with Russia. Probably not an all out war, but just enough to cause some skirmishes and get a couple hundred or so armed forces guys killed.  Why, I don't know, I've heard a lot of theories, but it's hard to shift out something that make sense from conspiracy nutjob s**t.  I do know that of the two candidates Hillary has always seemed the one to be frothing at the mouth hawkish when it comes to Russia (even compared Putin to Hitler at one point.) which is really weird because, stereotypically, the Democrats are supposed to be anti-war and pro "everyone get along no matter what we give up in the name peace" mentality.  At the same time, the Democrats are preaching peace, love and tolerance when it comes to our foes from the Middle East and that we need to "understand" why terrorists do the things they do.

To be fair, on the other side, there is a faction in the Republican party that wants a fight with Russia as well.  Maybe I'm wrong, but antagonizing a superpower who has nukes just doesn't seem like a smart idea unless you've got a good reason. 
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 12:26:41 AM »

RC- What is an example of something Trump might have done with "the Russians" that would be illegal or even bad? lets say theres a secret tape of Putin and Trump talking. what is the sinister thing that Trump is gonna say. give them our national parks? airlift gold to them or something? Where is the "there" there is all I'm asking

I agree with you about the chaos and I like it too. We needed it. Even Allhallowsday at one point conceded that while he certainly doesn't like trump, he sees that it's DISRUPTIVE.
Even Allhallowsday...???   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 04:59:45 AM »

Even Allhallowsday...???   Question

Even Allhallowsday...? WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs in China? And why do folks keep harping on Clinton? I don't give a f**k about Hillary. SHES NOT THE PRESIDENT. Trump is. And Only a blind man  couldn't see-somethings f**ked up.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »

Can someone please tell me how russia "meddled" with our election? Ive been waiting, wheres the report or evidence or whatever bombshell revelation thats going to be released. They have always hacked us,  and we have always hacked them. When china hacks us and attacks us,  nobody cares. You have all been distracted from the real issues. When the dnc was hacked everyone focused on the fact that the they were hacked instead of the contents of those emails.  Just in those emails alone there is far more collusion and treason than you can ever accuse trump of.  Hillary sold alot of uranium to russia,  obama was recorded talking to putin " i can do more for you after the election" , but oh no! Trump built a hotel somewhere and the contracter was russian!

exterminate all rational thought.....
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »

allhallowsday - you said that at one point didn't you? maybe I'm mistaken I meant in the sense that even someone who clearly isn't a fan of Trump can see that he is stirring things up.

RC
What is wrong with it is that Russia tried to f**k with our elections. THAT is whats wrong,man! And If Trump was in on it-yeah-THAT is wrong.Trumps buddies are in cahoots with Russians. Russians are BAD. Simple math. This aint Reagan's party.

again what does "f**k with our elections" mean? and in what way are russian bad? can you be specific in either area? You're telling rather than showing

aotfan - Putin fighting ISIS is, believe it or not, a big problem with a certain segment of people in DC because they want to get rid of Assad. They are constantly trying to find ways to get these "moderate rebels" our help. the problem is these guys aren't moderate they are all wahabi psychos. Even after Iraq they want to take out a secular dictator and leave the country to the mercy of jihadists it's insane.

so Putin destroying ISIS and these other groups is bad to them. talk about screwed up morality.

I think Putin is also a kind of symbol of this whole populist thing. that people in England didn't want to be part of the EU and the old world order is dying. the last gasps, to paraphrase Dick Cheney, of the 90s ways. John McCain is kind of the Trump or Putin of that order and the press worships him like a God.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:56:45 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 10:34:00 AM »

Lester - i agree.

Russia destroyed more of issis in 2 weeks than we did in 8 years! Its in their best interest as a  country to do so. Putin is the new boogey man,  again, a total diversion. Putins no angel,  i know.  Up until a year ago, nobody cared about russia, all of the politicians who are talking about russian collusion have been involved with them. They have made very lucrative deals, and it was all public. They went on press tours promoting it! People like mccain (loyal opposition) claim everything is an act of war! This jerk sells weapons to the " rebels" , which in most cases ARE the same groups that they claim to fight! The whole thing is a joke! As for trump failing and messing things up: every person that he has to work with are completly against him. It wouldnt matter if he had a cure for cancer, it would be blocked.

exterminate all rational thought.....
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2017, 11:04:26 AM »

kakihara- I get the "world as chess game" thing re Assad and iran and whatnot but...this is ISIS I mean come on. It's not one of these complicated arcane issues. They could not telegraph their absolute evil more explicitly if they wanted to.

indiana- I see what you're saying. he even went after the freedom caucus recently which I am a big fan of generally speaking. at the same time, decorum went out the window a long time ago. it's just how it is one has to adjust, I think
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2017, 11:48:07 AM »

allhallowsday - you said that at one point didn't you? maybe I'm mistaken I meant in the sense that even someone who clearly isn't a fan of Trump can see that he is stirring things up.
You're not wrong.  The only issue I have with your statement I had quoted; I don't represent a faction.  I wasn't one of several members arguing for or against Trump last year, though I had a bit of fun with it.  And I have stated I think Trump did a good thing by upending the process. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2017, 09:20:29 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
GG

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »

No one's been a harsher critic of Trump than me, but he did the right thing tonight.  Assad definitely had it coming!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 12:32:08 AM »

Yikes, and I was just about to give Indiana credit for his prediction that Trump would start ww3.

Not really seeing how Assad " had it coming" considering he's fighting ISIS and Al Queda. in fact it was most likely one of their secret chemical weapons facilities that was hit earlier this week. Assad was beating the Wahabi rebels and had no motive whatsoever for a public attack on civilians. He has denied it explicitly.

great night for Saudi Arabia and their terrorist allies everywhere, especially in Syria and surrounding areas. like these delightful people

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-attack-christian-church-northern-hama/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:10 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and the Free Syrian Army (FSA) launched several artillery shells towards the predominately Christian city of Mhardeh in northern Hama today.

As a result of today’s attack by the jihadist rebels, the St. George Roman Orthodox Church inside of Mhardeh was damaged, along with several buildings nearby.

According to local activists in northern Hama, the jihadist attack on Mhardeh wounded at least a dozen civilians that were in the vicinity of the St. George Church.

Previously, the jihadist rebels issued a statement telling the civilians of Mhardeh to not fear them because they only intend to fight the government; however, the Free Syrian Army has continued to attack this Christian city with a barrage of artillery shells and missiles everyday.

thanks oba.. I mean Trump
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 04:27:33 AM »

I just wanna puke. A TV show guy is in control of WW3. Lester-Yer an idiot. What is happening in Syria is so much complicated than your black and white point of view. Turkey,Russia,Isis,the USA,and other factions make Syria a big f**king mess. Being as Trump is butt buddy's with Putin-I dont see good things happining. Lester-yer idealism falls short in the face of the real world.WAKE UP.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 04:30:37 AM »

the best thing Trump did was dump Britebart idiot Bannon-Trump may have a chance if he gets rid of these conspirisy morons. Bannon is an idiot. You and the guy with the Nazi sign on his avatar are living in a WWF fantasy world. GROW UP.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:34:11 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2017, 04:43:30 AM »

Lester-you asked me what is wrong with Russia? Ok-They tried to fix our elections-and I know you would like to think they didnt-but they did-the CIA-the FBI-said so. They support  Assad-who gassed kids.  Take yer tin hat off. We can fight Isis without teaming up with this f**ker.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Our President « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.