Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:18:06 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ash called me. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ash called me.  (Read 5191 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: May 13, 2017, 01:37:36 AM »

He called me on the phone. I go way back with Ash. He's a good friend.
He asked me why I dont post too much no mo. (He Don't either)
The reason why I don't.-I don't know-it aint the same.
I dunno.
It's not as lively?
I dunno.
Original posters are getting older,I think.
What do you think?
I think the reason he aint turning the site over to the Rev-who could revamp this site into something beyond the dead horse it is if Andrew quits sucking blood out of it.
Rev is a good -BETTER-(being Andrew never even said BYE) boss.
f**k Andrew.
Andrew is makin' $ off this s**t-HE DOES NOTHING.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:01:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 01:42:33 AM »

I think  FACEBOOK-which I am NEVER on-has a lot to do with the death of forums. It even killed the big time My Space-remember that?
What is the death of forums?
Are we gonna die? Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 01:53:54 AM »

Ash-the first person I became freinds with on this forum in 2005-told me  Andrew-who has NOTHING to do with this no mo-makes money off of the site. Is this true? Is Andrew sucking our blood? Question

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 02:06:44 AM »

That would only be true if he were taking our money.  Instead, he's making some $$ off of the idiots who buy these banner ads that none of us ever click on!

Honestly, I like this forum.  It gets just the right amount of posts - enough to keep me coming back and interested, but not so many that I get hopelessly lost trying to catch up if I miss a day or two.

Here's a deal for ya, Ronnie:  I'll hang around if you will!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 02:12:07 AM »

That would only be true if he were taking our money.  Instead, he's making some $$ off of the idiots who buy these banner ads that none of us ever click on!

Honestly, I like this forum.  It gets just the right amount of posts - enough to keep me coming back and interested, but not so many that I get hopelessly lost trying to catch up if I miss a day or two.

Here's a deal for ya, Ronnie:  I'll hang around if you will!!
Indy-Andrew makes about a 1000 dollars of these banner ads. And he does NOTHING. I WILL be here. Just to p**s folks off. Hopefully enuff to make Andrew say SOMETHING-as why he dropped us without comment. What Andrew did was rude.f**k Andrew. I been here since 2005.
If your reading this Andrew-f**k YOU. Hatred

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 02:24:28 AM »

I think  FACEBOOK-which I am NEVER on-has a lot to do with the death of forums. It even killed the big time My Space-remember that?

People get older, people eventually move on. The younger generation don't go to message boards anymore. They are on their android phones 24/7 posting on Facebook, snapchat and what not.

The one's still posting at message boards are middle aged, overweight single guys reminiscing about the good old days of Internet 15 years ago  TeddyR Wink
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 02:26:01 AM »

Indy-I love you.You Know this,man. But Andrew is making money for nothing. He should turn the riegns to the good Rev who does all the work-AND-can do a better job.

f**k you Andrew-you dumped us-not cool. Thumbdown

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 02:30:59 AM »

I think  FACEBOOK-which I am NEVER on-has a lot to do with the death of forums. It even killed the big time My Space-remember that?

People get older, people eventually move on. The younger generation don't go to message boards anymore. They are on their android phones 24/7 posting on Facebook, snapchat and what not.

The one's still posting at message boards are middle aged, overweight single guys reminiscing about the good old days of Internet 15 years ago  TeddyR Wink
I'm not overweight or single. I have a sweetie and 2 kids.
But-I understand where your coming from...ya know...the Star Trek geek thing? Speak for your self. Being I have been on this board makes me an overweight fanboy ....dam-speak for yerself.That wants me to startanew topic!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:46:31 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 07:30:01 AM »

Being I have been on this board makes me an overweight fanboy ....dam-speak for yerself.

Yeah: what he said!   Wink

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 08:59:02 AM »

Um.. thanks?

I wouldn't bash Andrew. He worked hard to build this site, now he's earning some passive income. He could have said goodbye, but I imagine he never planned to end it consciously, he just drifted away to other things (spending free time with his family). Then, you know, the longer you stay away, the more awkward it becomes to just poke your head in and say "hi, bye." It is odd, I'll say that, but Andrew always stuck me as a stand-up guy and I'm sure he has his reasons.

I plan top drastically decrease posting at my own site in the next two years, but I'll keep it up. Eventually I may totally drift off into other things, though. I will try to officially say goodbye if I do.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 10:13:40 AM »

Rev-your the man.
But-I still stand by my guns-Andrew could have let the people who make him money he was jumping overboard. It's not right. And he does make money off of it.Period. What he did was wrong.
Wanna chip in,Andrew? I mean like Frankenstein-It is your monster.You should tell your loyal followers why you dumped them.Pretty rude,man.Rev is a fantastic reviewer-give it to him.He earned it. (of course you want that banner ad money)
I have a Tumblr picture blog with over 10,000 followers. I provide over 11,000 rare photos from old horror films. I make NO money-I was offered by Tumblr if they could place ads in my blog-like the old MAD magazine-f**k NO.Many of my freinds there discuss old films with me. I stay here because I love you folks.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 10:31:02 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »

Yeah-Andrew made something-and went it went big-he made money.Now he's sucking the tit of a dying cow.
I love this site too. Andrew don't. f**k him. He was great-I loved Andrwew-now he's a p***y. (That's right-I'm trying to make you talk to us by being rude!)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 04:03:23 PM »

The one's still posting at message boards are middle aged, overweight single guys reminiscing about the good old days of Internet 15 years ago  TeddyR Wink
I am neither overweight nor single.  And there should be no apostrophe on your "ones". 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 04:54:39 PM »

I am neither overweight nor single.  And there should be no apostrophe on your "ones". 

Your not single? Question I thought you were!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »

Your not single? Question I thought you were!
That's 'cause when we talk you're drunk and deef... and LOUD.  Hatred
BTW "Your" should be the contraction for "you are" as in "you're".   TeddyR
Me love you long time.   Smile 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ash called me. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.