Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:09:44 PM
714584 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  PRESIDENTIAL MEMES « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: PRESIDENTIAL MEMES  (Read 11570 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2018, 02:56:48 PM »

And here, after seven years in office, our beloved former Commander in Chief didn't know how to pronounce the word "CORPS" ("core"). He thought it was "Corpse." Well that's okay, he didn't need intellect, just an ability to read off teleprompters. Or maybe he thought medics were undertakers. BounceGiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNr66HHhMjs
Really?  That's the best ya got?  
On and on you go.  You do know you are annoying.
Got great memes?  Post 'em.  But this thread is not for your wikipedia attack links.  You're corny.  

But who cares, politics is a sewer. Me, I just miss laughing and laughing and laughing at ol' Barack...

Apparently.  

The truth is I don't care that much about Donald Trump, he can implode if he wants, but someone I love does support him and in calling those who support him names, it is like calling my loved-one those bad names. Oddly I can tolerate almost anything done or said to me, but cross those I love and it gets to me.
What are you on about?  I DON'T SEE ANY NAME CALLING.  I am perplexed.  There's no arguing in this thread, but you are having a meltdown.

And, Rev, these political threads CAN be locked, can't they?

They can be locked, but I get more complaints when I lock them. Unless it turns into a real obvious, personal attack flamewar, it's outside my mandate. If it were my site I'd create a separate political board. With practice and discipline you can learn not to participate.
She's annoyed, that's all.  And she succeeded in annoying me back.  This thread was started because of some very funny memes that were shared with me.  I can delete the thread, at anyone's request by pm.  It won't be made public.  It'll die quick enough anyway.  I don't agree with writing certain things, but I'm a firm believer in laughing at any and everything.  This reaction, though, from ER, is loopy. 
Calm as can be, mate.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2018, 04:11:40 PM »

And here, after seven years in office, our beloved former Commander in Chief didn't know how to pronounce the word "CORPS" ("core"). He thought it was "Corpse." Well that's okay, he didn't need intellect, just an ability to read off teleprompters. Or maybe he thought medics were undertakers. BounceGiggle

Got great memes?  Post 'em.  But this thread is not for your wikipedia attack links.  You're corny.  

But who cares, politics is a sewer. Me, I just miss laughing and laughing and laughing at ol' Barack...

Apparently.  

The truth is I don't care that much about Donald Trump, he can implode if he wants, but someone I love does support him and in calling those who support him names, it is like calling my loved-one those bad names. Oddly I can tolerate almost anything done or said to me, but cross those I love and it gets to me.
What are you on about?  I DON'T SEE ANY NAME CALLING.  I am perplexed.  There's no arguing in this thread, but you are having a meltdown.

They can be locked, but I get more complaints when I lock them. Unless it turns into a real obvious, personal attack flamewar, it's outside my mandate. If it were my site I'd create a separate political board. With practice and discipline you can learn not to participate.
She's annoyed, that's all.  And she succeeded in annoying me back.  This thread was started because of some very funny memes that were shared with me.  I can delete the thread, at anyone's request by pm.  It won't be made public.  It'll die quick enough anyway.  I don't agree with writing certain things, but I'm a firm believer in laughing at any and everything.  This reaction, though, from ER, is loopy. 
Calm as can be, mate.
Uh, what?  7 very calm posts... but not one meme?  Please advise where there was name calling.  I wouldn't tolerate name calling either. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 04:15:46 PM »

Apparently.  

Calm as can be, mate.
Uh, what?  7 very calm posts... but not one meme?  Please advise where there was name calling.  I wouldn't tolerate name calling either. 
I just wrote you privately. Post it or keep it private, your call.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »

Still, no response or ownership, you just reiterated what you wrote here. 

WHERE IS THE NAME CALLING? 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 04:56:32 PM »

Did I say it was in this thread?

It seems to me you've had a grudge against me and it seems to have sprung from a post I made to/about you I shouldn't have made. If I'm wrong, good. In any case, I hope there are no hard feelings from this point forward.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:04:40 PM by ER » Logged

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 05:05:47 PM »

Ok folks, I want you to imagine a bare butt. It can be anyone's you wish, even mine if you can't think of anyone else you want.

Now take some lip stick and draw a half circle about 3/4 of the way down like a smile. While you have that lip stick, put two dots on it where the eyes are.

With me so far, even if a little confused? Good.

Now, you know those false red noses clowns wear? Take one of them and stick it on the butt crack.

You have now made a clown face. Imagine it wriggling around and dancing for you.

Ok, I am hoping now that's distracted people a bit and everyone has forgotten what else they were talking about.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:09:15 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 05:24:46 PM »

Ok folks, I want you to imagine a bare butt. It can be anyone's you wish, even mine if you can't think of anyone else you want.

Now take some lip stick and draw a half circle about 3/4 of the way down like a smile. While you have that lip stick, put two dots on it where the eyes are.

Now, you know those false red noses clowns wear? Take one of them and stick it on the butt crack.

You have now made a clown face. Imagine it wriggling around and dancing for you.

Ok, I am hoping now that's distracted people a bit and everyone has forgotten what else they were talking about.
Ha!

Point taken, Dark One.

Sorry if I been boring & etc.

Let's get back to the important stuff like really long personal posts and...say, what else do we do here?

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 05:25:54 PM »

You weren't being boring. I just wanted to calm things down a bit before anyone starts arguing or deciding to quit the forum or anything, and I can't post a picture of Larry the Drama Lama here.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:30:14 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 05:36:29 PM »

Did I say it was in this thread?
Then why mention it in this thread?   Why inquire about locking this thread instead of the offending one?

It seems to me you've had a grudge against me and it seems to have sprung from a post I made to/about you I shouldn't have made. If I'm wrong, good. In any case, I hope there are no hard feelings from this point forward.
I did not have a grudge against you, but I could formulate one if you insist.   TeddyR  You're very good at smoke and mirrors, but I think you delude yourself first. 

Ha!  Point taken, Dark One.  Sorry if I been boring & etc.
Let's get back to the important stuff like really long personal posts and...say, what else do we do here?
Y'mean what else do you do here?   Wink 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2018, 06:07:46 PM »

Fillmore!!! What the f**k was his problem?!?
He looks weird!!!! Like from that movie BAD TASTE

(I don't know how to make memes-so I'm doing it this way.)  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 06:13:59 PM »

Ah, Bad Taste. One of two Peter Jackson films missing from my collection. How I loved that movie as a teenager.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2018, 06:16:25 PM »

Ah, Bad Taste. One of two Peter Jackson films missing from my collection. How I loved that movie as a teenager.

I watched it the other night on this station called Tubi TV! They even had the one with the puppets! I cant remember the name-and I'm to drunk to look it up.  Drink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2018, 08:27:13 PM »

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2018, 09:17:59 PM »

Thats just wrong!  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2018, 09:25:51 PM »

Thats just wrong!  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
Ain't it?  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  PRESIDENTIAL MEMES « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.