Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:37:43 AM
714509 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  No body believes me. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: No body believes me.  (Read 9727 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2018, 02:33:20 PM »

Man- this was what happened to me in the Bronx. Why this turned into a political thing is f**ked. It's always gotta be about you.
And when I tell what happened to the folks here in buttf**k Michigan backwoods-they think the same thing- "f**k them n****rs."
THATS your attitude ER- "f**k EM!".
Ya know what? That attitude will bite you in the ass some day.
Good luck. You'll need it.
I really am done here. It's a waste of time dragging this out. It just hurts my heart to talk with you anymore.Anytime anyone starts a thread you hijack it and make it about YOU. I wish you well. I feel sorry for you.
f**k this.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 03:21:43 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2018, 03:37:35 PM »

Man- this was what happened to me in the Bronx. Why this turned into a political thing is f**ked. It's always gotta be about you.
And when I tell what happened to the folks here in buttf**k Michigan backwoods-they think the same thing- "f**k them n****rs."
THATS your attitude ER- "f**k EM!".
Ya know what? That attitude will bite you in the ass some day.
Good luck. You'll need it.
I really am done here. It's a waste of time dragging this out. It just hurts my heart to talk with you anymore.Anytime anyone starts a thread you hijack it and make it about YOU. I wish you well. I feel sorry for you.
f**k this.

RC, read back, you asked ME if I cared and that's why I answered. Originally I just said I believed you and didn't see why anyone didn't.

I think expecting everyone to be responsible for doing his best to get ahead in life, and holding everyone responsible for his actions, is not just non-racist, it's the basis of civilization. Life will never be equal or fair but everyone deserves the same rights and no one should be excused from accountability.

And, AHD, it's definitely true I don't know RC except in here, and I know you know him better, I said that about condescending because of some things that've been said about RC to me in here that I didn't think were right. Whatever else might be true of Ronny Merchant, I do respect the man for knowing a thing or two and I do take him seriously. He's survived a tough life and I admire that.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »

Let it go,man. f**k it.
This is going nowhere.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
316zombie
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2018, 04:35:23 PM »

ER, YOU are the only person i see here who is being condescending. not me,who has been through similar crap. and not the other posters who honestly wanted ron's opinions of WHY he went through what he went through in the past.
   why do you ALWAYS have to bring out the religion card? and seriously,do you truly think only black people, or  poor white people, or latinos are the ONLY ones who have had abortions? get real. i volunteered at dr. tiller's clinic for many years. there were plenty of women who weren't poor who made that choice. and JUST LIKE YOU, they chose THEIR lives first. you would defend your home to the death,you say. well guess what? WE, who made that choice consider our bodies and our futures to be our homes. we chose NOT to bring unwanted,or deformed children into this world that would ruin OUR HOMES, OUR BODIES AND OUR FUTURES.
   i am 56,and i had 2 actual abortions because i knew i didn't want children, and i wasn't about to risk my life and my future to have a child that would end up hated. or worse, completely neglected and end up in the foster care cycle to be abused or murdered.if you think that doesn't happen, wrong. it does.
  at the age of 32, i CHOSE to be a surrogate for a friend,and that baby was truly wanted. BUT. she almost killed me, and had to be aborted at 5 months TO SAVE MY LIFE.
   and one more thing. PRIDE is one of your god's seven deadly sins, isn't it? i suggest you take a good long look in the mirror.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2018, 04:48:30 PM »

ER, YOU are the only person i see here who is being condescending. not me,who has been through similar crap. and not the other posters who honestly wanted ron's opinions of WHY he went through what he went through in the past.
   why do you ALWAYS have to bring out the religion card? and seriously,do you truly think only black people, or  poor white people, or latinos are the ONLY ones who have had abortions? get real. i volunteered at dr. tiller's clinic for many years. there were plenty of women who weren't poor who made that choice. and JUST LIKE YOU, they chose THEIR lives first. you would defend your home to the death,you say. well guess what? WE, who made that choice consider our bodies and our futures to be our homes. we chose NOT to bring unwanted,or deformed children into this world that would ruin OUR HOMES, OUR BODIES AND OUR FUTURES.
   i am 56,and i had 2 actual abortions because i knew i didn't want children, and i wasn't about to risk my life and my future to have a child that would end up hated. or worse, completely neglected and end up in the foster care cycle to be abused or murdered.if you think that doesn't happen, wrong. it does.
  at the age of 32, i CHOSE to be a surrogate for a friend,and that baby was truly wanted. BUT. she almost killed me, and had to be aborted at 5 months TO SAVE MY LIFE.
   and one more thing. PRIDE is one of your god's seven deadly sins, isn't it? i suggest you take a good long look in the mirror.

Humility in truth. I am mostly proud of the life I've lived, and I think we are supposed to be proud of ourselves. If someone lacks pride, then change the way life's being lived and do better. Arrogance is another matter. Never be arrogant, and never be ashamed.

I mentioned blacks in the context of abortion because as has been pointed out within that community an entire generation has been lost that way. Abortion clinics are seldom in wealthy neighborhoods, and the basis of Planned Parenthood's foundation was the racist eugenics of Margaret Sanger. If I hated a race I might wish to see it destroyed. I don't and that was my point when it was perhaps suggested I had said something that needed to be defended.

Having had abortions hardly makes you unique since almost half the women I know have had at least one, including my best friend, and I went with her. What multiple abortions might make you is a bit careless. Also the mother of dead children, right?

To be clear I have no religion.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 05:31:09 PM by ER » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2018, 06:41:53 PM »

Bluesad 
I continue to be reminded of what should never be said, or written. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2018, 07:27:23 PM »

...yeah.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2018, 07:33:10 PM »

Disagreeing with somebody is not the same thing as taking a pot shot.  That's just mean. 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2018, 07:38:03 PM »

Mean indeed.

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2018, 08:03:52 PM »

I quit reading ER's posts a while back, and frankly wish this board had a twit filter I could stick her on. I recommend other people simply skip her posts like i do.

And about RC seeing riots, I have a friend who slept in his bathtub because he was living in ferguson Mo during the riots after the murderer of Michael brown was acquitted. So yes i believe people can remember being near riots.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2018, 08:06:23 PM »

Someone how I seem to have become this board's right wing Bible thumper, and ironically I'm really among the most tolerant people anywhere, not dogmatic, don't care a lot for most of the Bible except for Ecclesiastes and parts of the Gospels, don't belong to any church, am not a registered Republican or a member of the NRA, don't like Right to Life (my opposition to abortion is strictly based in biology, not in religion) or the militant pro-abortion crowds, and tend to think one side (RTL) needs a lesson in reality, and the other (PC) in science. If you think abortion will ever go away, you're naive; if you think abortion is not taking a human life, you need a science lesson. (Even the Sex Pistols knew that in the song Bodies.) I love Gaiman, Lovecraft and Poe as much as the next imaginative person. I see myself as pushing against the stream in ways that to some seems like conformity, when a lot of non-conformists are predictably conforming and are blind to it. I hate being told what to do and I'm not good at controlling others. You do your thing, I do mine. I do like a philosophical rabbit chase (i.e. "are we animals or made in the image of God?") and don't care for zealots, weak people, or those who excuse criminals. Whether the pressure to conform is coming from the left or right it still boils down to others trying to run your life, and when I see it I don't like it. (I'm talking there about the outer world, not this room.) I have this gift/curse of being able to discuss something very hard and not feel offended by what others say, and I know not everyone has skin as thick as mine. To be verbose is in my DNA, and I do believe that. If you doubt me, go to Ireland sometime. People there talk like me. In short, this thread took an odd turn. I don't think RC Merchant is in any way, shape or form a liar. Way back at the start that's all I was trying to say. Beyond that, I took the bait within RC's question and ran with it. Again: my DNA. I hope everyone has a good night, and tomorrow we're all...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:09:24 PM by ER » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2018, 08:07:02 PM »

I quit reading ER's posts a while back, and frankly wish this board had a twit filter I could stick her on. I recommend other people simply skip her posts like i do.

And about RC seeing riots, I have a friend who slept in his bathtub because he was living in ferguson Mo during the riots after the murderer of Michael brown was acquitted. So yes i believe people can remember being near riots.

(Funny, you quit reading my posts, yet you replied to a few over the last week.)

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2018, 09:02:31 PM »

Windy in here...
Small | Large

I don't think of you as a right wing bible thumper, ER.  But I sure have been perceived as the left wing on this forum so I can understand why you might construe such about yourself.  Extrapolation or long explanations are suspect.  
Pointedly, I don't think you understand BELA, the inscrutable.  

...yeah.

Mean indeed.

You're playing word games but that was vicious what you wrote.  

Small | Large

For historic preservation: 

Humility in truth. I am mostly proud of the life I've lived, and I think we are supposed to be proud of ourselves. If someone lacks pride, then change the way life's being lived and do better. Arrogance is another matter. Never be arrogant, and never be ashamed.

I mentioned blacks in the context of abortion because as has been pointed out within that community an entire generation has been lost that way. Abortion clinics are seldom in wealthy neighborhoods, and the basis of Planned Parenthood's foundation was the racist eugenics of Margaret Sanger. If I hated a race I might wish to see it destroyed. I don't and that was my point when it was perhaps suggested I had said something that needed to be defended.

Having had abortions hardly makes you unique since almost half the women I know have had at least one, including my best friend, and I went with her. What multiple abortions might make you is a bit careless. Also the mother of dead children, right?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:17:43 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2018, 09:48:34 PM »

(Funny, you quit reading my posts, yet you replied to a few over the last week.)
r

Go xxxx yourself,  ER.  I started avoiding your xxxxposts when you started casting snide aspersions on me for relating events that had done terrible damage to my life and making insulting insinuations about them.  But sometimes I can't avoid seeing them as I scroll by them like in this case.

Also you claim you're being "persecuted" for your beliefs.  WRONG!!! You're being dumped on because you a passive agtressive,  sniping,  japing little **** who just makes a constant series of little digs at people until they snap at you then whine and cry "PERSECUTION!! '"

You've done it to me,  you've done it to RC and now you're butthurting about how people get sick of your constant little xxxxxy needling.  

I really wish this place had a. Block list,  i'd put you on it in a nanosecond. Since it doesn't I finally had to explode at you because I was sick of your constant little jabs. I'm sure you'll run to someone to get me banned and probably will,  much to your spiteful delight, but frankly as much as I kinda like the rest of this board you're such a colossal c word it's hardly worth being around you to be here.

And yes much like my avatar I only take so many little attacks before....

[url=https://youtu.be/wpGK-H8tiaM]https://youtu.be/wpGK-H8tiaM Small | Large
  [/url]

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:59:46 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2018, 10:20:01 PM »

You know something, Sven?
Since you have joined this forum, you have said that you hate all Christians - that's nearly 2 billion people! - simply because of their faith.
You hate all Republicans, you hate all Islamists, and several other broad groups.
You have ZERO room to gripe about someone being prejudiced or discriminatory.
I have  tried hard to be nice to you, but you make it REALLY difficult.
Ron and I go way back.  I cut him some slack because I know he has had a very hard life - and, frankly, because a lot of the time he is pretty drunk when he posts here.  Not trying to be ugly, he himself freely admits that.
 But frankly, I saw ER get gang-tackled on this thread for expressing honest opinions.
You might not agree with her, but there is no reason for you or RC to treat her as rudely as you have on this thread.
Ron is an important part of this forum, but frankly, you are a mean-spirited troll a good bit of the time and if you left for good it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  No body believes me. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.