Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:11:45 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  birthday cake. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: birthday cake.  (Read 4594 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 03, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »

I made a cake for someone's birthday recently and most people who ate it said it was good. Some wanted to know what it was.

Well, it was french vanilla cake with cherries and milk chocolate frosting. I honestly just bought a box of french vanilla cake mix at a shop n save and made it as usual with one exception:

I bought a bottle of cherries and used the juice from it in the water. I just poured the cherry juice out into the measuring cup, had less than half a cup. I filled the bottle with the cherries still in it with water and poured that into the cup, still had less than a full cup. So I topped it off with water and made the batter normally after that. Then I cut the cherries in helf and put half of each one in the mix and the other half in a small bowl.

next I baked the cake normally, be sure to oil the pan.

So it got done and cooled off, I frosted it with the milk chocolate frosting and put the other half of the cherries on top. Viola'!

Since people seemed to really like it I decided to post the recipe.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pacman000
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:08:34 PM »

That sounds really good. :)
316zombie
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »

sven, i can't bake a cake to save my life, even from a box, be proud of our creativity!  Cheers
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 06:30:47 PM »

sven, i can't bake a cake to save my life, even from a box, be proud of our creativity!  Cheers

You ain't alone there. I can make Jiffy Corn Bread on a good day!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
316zombie
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 06:46:21 PM »

oh, i'm a WIZARD with jiffy cornbread, lol! but it's just ridiculous, considering the fact that i'm a professional chef who can't bake a cake, lol! i used to make 400+ pounds of cookie dough a week, plus my regular cooking, and still, every cake i make is either flat as a pancake or looks like the hunchback of notre dame. fortunately, my BFF does the cakes for me in return for soup, he sucks at simple soups.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 07:05:24 PM »

I can make pot roast,chicken,pork steaks, home made-meatloaf, biscits, and other s**t you cook in an oven that don't take lots of mearsuring. I cant's bake breads or cakes. OH! I can make home-made pie!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 07:27:11 PM »

My recipie for Home Made Pie-!
.Find old pie pan in your cupboard.
.Wipe it wiht oil.
.Buy one of those rolls of raw pie dough from the store.
.Take it and line the pan with it.
.Buy some canned pie filling from Honee Bear Canning Company (my old job in Lawton ,Michigan), our just anywhere.
.Choose your flavor- cheery, apple, or blueberry? Or peach? Or pecan? You get the picture.
.Poor it on TOP of the pie crust.
.then flatten some more pie dough and make another crust with it.
.Put it on top-cut a couple of slits for it to breath.
 Walla!  Drink

You can also top that with ice cream or  Cool Whip!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:31:19 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 07:32:30 PM »

I made a cake for someone's birthday recently and most people who ate it said it was good. Some wanted to know what it was.
Well, it was french vanilla cake with cherries and milk chocolate frosting. I honestly just bought a box of french vanilla cake mix at a shop n save and made it as usual with one exception:
I bought a bottle of cherries and used the juice from it in the water. I just poured the cherry juice out into the measuring cup, had less than half a cup. I filled the bottle with the cherries still in it with water and poured that into the cup, still had less than a full cup. So I topped it off with water and made the batter normally after that. Then I cut the cherries in helf and put half of each one in the mix and the other half in a small bowl.

So it got done and cooled off, I frosted it with the milk chocolate frosting and put the other half of the cherries on top. Viola'!

Well is that "milk chocolate" frosting you made or from a can...?   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 08:05:06 PM »

I blew up a stove. When I lived above Jungle Inn Resturant in Lawton, I was drunk and my pilot had gone out on my stove. But I had turned it one about 15 minutes ago so I could put some pot pies in it. I opened it up and, like an a***ole, I flicked my Bic- and was blown across the room by a fireball like in that old Laurel and Hardy movie. I burned off the front of my hair (which was long, of course) and my eyebrows. The stove wasn't affected at all.  Lookingup

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 09:14:45 PM »

Canned, in plastic.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 08:12:35 AM »

I blew up a stove. When I lived above Jungle Inn Resturant in Lawton, I was drunk and my pilot had gone out on my stove. But I had turned it one about 15 minutes ago so I could put some pot pies in it. I opened it up and, like an a***ole, I flicked my Bic- and was blown across the room by a fireball like in that old Laurel and Hardy movie. I burned off the front of my hair (which was long, of course) and my eyebrows. The stove wasn't affected at all.  Lookingup

Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
316zombie
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 01:22:12 PM »

ronnie, if it makes you feel any better, my momma blew up a gas stove while stone cold sober! she   forgot to light the oven pilot and put cookies in, then went to light a top burner and kablooey!
   she also lost her eyebrows and lashes, and got a fairly bad burn on her shoulder where her nightgown melted, but fortunately she had her hair wrapped in a towel/turban, so she didn't lose any of that.
   i'm good with breads, and rolls, anything with yeast i enjoy the process and love the flavor. NOT good with piecrust, i buy premades, and i cheat with biscuits too, lol! i don't have a big enough counter to roll them out yet.  anything else, except rare steak, i can cook.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 12:31:20 AM »

s**t happens!
You never think it would happen to you-until yer dumbass does it!  Drink

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 12:35:50 AM »

Mary Jo,my step mother in the '70's, blew some Mason jars trough the ceiling when she was canning tomatoes in a huge pressure cooker! Went right threw the f**king ceiling! Lid went first!  Cheers

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2018, 12:51:11 AM »

Canned, in plastic.

Yes, of course, it's in plastic now.  Creating islands in the Pacific ocean.  Really?  I know that sh!t., might have used it even, but you know what SH!T it is.  There are so many reasons, right?   Please remember I'm the BRANDED leftist here, though I never want such. 

Small | Large

DIG IT BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!  They rowed a little boat 'bout 5 miles 'cross the pond...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  birthday cake. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.