Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:38:09 AM
714438 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bedwetting. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Bedwetting.  (Read 9704 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 01:49:55 PM »

Alas, Alex, I think some people are beyond that.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:28 PM »

RC, if what I post here upsets you, please quit reading. You don't have to read it or reply. Be happy. Don't let others upset you and don't feel you have to change someone or comprehend someone. Just read what interests you and live and let live.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »

Ok, if you are both doggies, sit. Quit the barking and you'll both get a doggie biscuit (by which I mean I'll get Kristi to bake and send you cookies).  Wink

I like cookies.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 02:12:19 PM »

If you stop arguing and send me your address I promise I will get you some sent. And I have to be honest, my wife makes awesome cookies.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 02:16:14 PM »

And that doesn't mean everyone else will get cookies if they start arguing to settle them down too.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 02:16:46 PM »

If you stop arguing and send me your address I promise I will get you some sent. And I have to be honest, my wife makes awesome cookies.
I'll stop arguing. You don't have to send me cookies.
I get the picture- it's pointless. We'll never agree and it goes nowhere.
I'm sorry I even opened my mouth.
Thanks anyway!  Thumbup

Unless you wanna send home made cookies....I won't turn them down.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:20:38 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 02:57:23 PM »

Shrug, I tried.

Tried to do what?  Manipulate RC?  Manipulate me? 

RC,  you have a woman, you're not backed up balls to brain like John is, so what's your excuse for such bitterness?

I don't know what this means, either, EVELYN.  I think she's attracted to me!   Smile  Apparently, though, her remark is sour grapes, another attempt to insult me.  Okay, I'm "backed up balls to brain" and EVELYN you're "backed up ovaries to eyeball"?    Lookingup

It does flatter me to have everything I post scrutinized like some here do but I swear, some people here are so twisted with anger they see shadows where there's only light.

Hey, your loss. Read what I post, don't, convince yourselves day is night, it's not as important to me as it is to the Love To Hate ER bunch who give me so much attention.

The only one who flatters you is yourself.  I don't love to hate you.  But you love to hate me.  Don't PM your "friendly" overtures or schoolyard insults or veiled manipulations to me.  Anything we have to say can be said on the forum. 

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 05:47:33 PM »

I'm not sure why this flame-war even started. From what I can tell, this is just a simple thread asking a simple and mostly innocent question.  Question

I get that some of you and the OP don't get along very well, but I don't see what the point is in starting a huge ruckus over a thread about bed-wetting.... I don't see anything in the topic of this thread that could have incited such a verbal battle and I feel like any personal conflicts should be discussed in private messaging. Just my opinion, not taking sides because I honestly don't really know what's going on other than just a bunch of bickering (seemingly on both sides, if I can be honest).

As far as the original subject goes, I've never urinated in my bed to my knowledge. If I have, it was way long ago when I was a small child; too long ago for me to remember.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:57:55 PM by Gene Worm » Logged

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 05:55:37 PM »

Oh, please, why would I want to manipulate you when with your schadenfreude, manipulating you would be too easy, AHD? Didn't you learn that with Cassius Clay? Sparking your irresistible desire to attack me and look foolish for it was like shooting fish in a barrel. You're predictable; RC is not. A bitter person like you is easy to control because you're consistent in your self-pitying anger. So why would I bother? If you'd just leave me alone I'd happily return the favor but you never will, you're a cruel man stuck in an unhappy life and you just want  to lash out. Truthfully your sour replies could not be any more expected if I scripted them myself. Unhappy people are one-note performers.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 05:59:03 PM »

I'm not sure why this flame-war even started. From what I can tell, this is just a simple thread asking a simple and mostly innocent question.  Question

I get that some of you and the OP don't get along very well, but I don't see what the point is in starting a huge ruckus over a thread about bed-wetting.... I don't see anything in the topic of this thread that could have incited such a verbal battle and I feel like any personal conflicts should be discussed in private messaging. Just my opinion, not taking sides because I honestly don't really know what's going on other than just a bunch of bickering.

As far as the original subject goes, I've never urinated in my bed to my knowledge. If I have, it was way long ago when I was a small child; too long ago for me to remember.

I don't think there was anything bad about the topic either. I came back after being mostly gone for months and about four people here who never got over old grudges starting attacking me.

By all the gods of Araby I swear I just want peace.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »

Thats like Hitler saying he wants peace.
A piece  of Poland, A piece of France, and a piece of Russia.
I ain't giving up on you. I will be on your ass like a fleas on dogs. I hate Nazis. And I know one when I see one.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 06:15:25 PM »

Thats like Hitler saying he wants peace.
A piece  of Poland, A piece of France, and a piece of Russia.
I ain't giving up on you. I will be on your ass like a fleas on dogs. I hate Nazis. And I know one when I see one.
A Nazi? Dude, I fell in love with a Jewish man, I am close friends with another Jewish person, my aunt is married to a Jew. My first cousin is going to convert to Reform Judaism when he's thirteen, I studied Krav Maga, I own Israeli bonds. I go every year to the Israeli film festival.  How on Earth does any of that sound like a Nazi?

I keep telling you, Ronny, you're projecting onto me preconceived bigotries that don't exist.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:18:36 PM by ER » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »

Ok. Your not a Nazi- what the f**k is your problem?  Question

a quote from YOU-

" person like you is easy to control"
You wrote this in response to what Hallows said.
You don't even realize how stupid the s**t you say sounds in the real world.

You are about control. You want to control people. What the f**k. See ya- don't wanna be ya.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:31:42 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2018, 07:46:48 PM »

Oh, please, why would I want to manipulate you when with your schadenfreude, manipulating you would be too easy, AHD? Didn't you learn that with Cassius Clay? Sparking your irresistible desire to attack me and look foolish for it was like shooting fish in a barrel. You're predictable; RC is not. A bitter person like you is easy to control because you're consistent in your self-pitying anger. So why would I bother? If you'd just leave me alone I'd happily return the favor but you never will, you're a cruel man stuck in an unhappy life and you just want  to lash out. Truthfully your sour replies could not be any more expected if I scripted them myself. Unhappy people are one-note performers.
"schadenfreude"  BounceGiggle Great word, arbitrary insulting use.  You do like to impress people with your... 

No EVELYN, that was just after you had sent me a rude remark by PM because I defended my friend who had been arguing with you.  I KNEW the Cassius Clay bit of yours was BAIT and my pal took it.  All that happened after this out of the blue message from you to me (yupper... schooled by you... again):

You're an impoverished celibate loser whose bitterness with life leaks like an overused diaper.

Why would I get this unwarranted INSULT from you?  Post an example of my own writing on this forum that even remotely warranted that.  I was RIPE at that point with you.  What the hell?  EVELYN YOU HAVE MADE THIS PERSONAL.  Though, amusing.  Thumbup Smile  I didn't care WHAT the subject was... I told you I would be watching.  Frankly, you're long winded overwrought and boring, mostly, and then sometimes you are bad.  Get me out of your cross-hairs, be polite, and you won't know I'm around.  I mostly talk MOVIES and MUSIC.  Y'know?  MOVIES

Now, let's all be polite to one another and END this round.  TRUCE. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
316zombie
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 02:48:10 PM »

THANK you, AHD!

Now I am going to mosey down and post a little story I call Death Match....

-and I'll post a little story called- "Let's dig into your psyche and find out your weakness so I can exploit them."

My brother Glenn and my youngest son Eddie had problems's with bedwetting.  It Embarraesed them for a very long time.
But thats your speciality, is'nt it ER?
Finding weakness and opening wounds?
Your a vindictive woman looking to hurt people with posts- hiding behind prose.
 You don't fool me. Ya know- I thought maybe you changed.
You haven't.
You don't come hear to write about movies. You come here to push whatever personal drama you have going. And others buttons.
Like it's your "My Diary".
You talk about "God's Love"? The only person you love is yourself.
Why don't you mosey on home and go f**k yourself.

We get DAILY posts about dirty underwear from Trevor.  We have a "Post your most embarrassing moments" thread, we have discussed just about every other way a person can screw up on this forum, and you lose it over a simple topic like this?
I think your response was uncalled for, Ronnie.
ER's not a troll.  Yeah, she does troll Sven from time to time - but that's because Sven is an annoying blowhard who consistently gets her facts wrong.
I troll her myself when she does that.
FWIW, I had a very vivid dream two weeks ago about peeing off the edge of the Empire State building.  When I woke up, part of my dream had come true . . . and it wasn't the Empire State Building!

sorry  indi, but yes she IS a troll. and this thread is nothing but a way to bait ronnie.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Bedwetting. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.