Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:43:46 PM
714459 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The All-Purpose Political Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39
Author Topic: The All-Purpose Political Thread  (Read 119265 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2019, 07:54:37 PM »

Ok speaking an as american here I have to ask if Scotland can leave the UK? I mean we had some states trying to leave america a while back and things got bloody. (We should have let them go it turned out)

Can scotland vote to leave? Woulds england go to war with them if they tried? Just an american trying to understand things here.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #451 on: May 31, 2019, 01:15:18 AM »

Shamina Begum's family are now blaming the UK government for failing to stop her going to Syria and for not warning them that she was at risk of being radicalised.

Kind of think her strict muslim upbringing might have been the thing that put her in that position. She has been insisting that she knew what she was doing, that she did the right thing going there and cutting the heads off people is fine.

Still not having any sympathy with her being stuck out there. Its just a shame it was her children who paid the price. Them I do pity.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #452 on: May 31, 2019, 01:46:13 AM »

The info coming out about the Rev Dr Martin Luther King is scary!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #453 on: May 31, 2019, 02:11:09 AM »

Shamina Begum's family are now blaming the UK government for failing to stop her going to Syria and for not warning them that she was at risk of being radicalised.

Kind of think her strict muslim upbringing might have been the thing that put her in that position. She has been insisting that she knew what she was doing, that she did the right thing going there and cutting the heads off people is fine.

Still not having any sympathy with her being stuck out there. Its just a shame it was her children who paid the price. Them I do pity.

I could not agree more with this.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #454 on: May 31, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »

trevor - I would wait till the smoke clears on that stuff. it is very well known that j edgar hoover had it in for MLK
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #455 on: June 01, 2019, 01:21:06 AM »

I watched the news for about half an hour yesterday.
Then I went back to not watching the news.

Christ on a cross, man.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2019, 01:22:28 AM »

trevor - I would wait till the smoke clears on that stuff. it is very well known that j edgar hoover had it in for MLK

Yeah. Sounds like bulls**t.
I don't believe anything I hear and half of what I see.
MLK has been dead for over 50 years. And-all of a sudden-this is coming out now? By what real proof?
Hoover, if he had evidence of that, would have taken him down.
Nonsense. King may have been a horn dog, don't make him a party to gang rape and such just because some guy says it's so.
And if the FBI was beaming in to this-why didn't they stop it? They let this girl get raped?
This is nonsense.
They would have busted his ass in a heart beat. This is bulls**t.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 02:08:23 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2019, 11:26:34 AM »

rc- thats what doesn't make sense. the idea that people whose goal was to take him down would for some reason not release that stuff

but who knows
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:07:33 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »

It seems to be horse s**t in the same vein as the Amityville house and Chupacabra.
s**t like this pops up just like the old story of the kid who walked out in the snowstorm to a well and got snatched out of thin air. Never happened. That's a story by Ambrose Bierce. (Who did disppear in Mexico!)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 01:03:05 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2019, 05:27:41 PM »

That fascist f-ck hooover tried tio get king to kill himself, and it';s been documented.

https://www.rt.com/usa/205323-mlk-letter-uncensored-suicide/

It's a pity hoover was born in america, he'd have fit much better into nazi germany.

Hoover was a blob of bitter vileness filled with hate, and a lot of his hate was directed at himself. He was part black at a time when thet was effectively a crime in americam and he was "As queer as a 3 dollar bill" to use a phrase of his day. If you look at hoover he made a habit of attacking blacks and gays out of self hatred and as a way of making people believe he couldn't be either one. He backed an insane scheme to identify and "round up" every gay in america called "operation babydoll".

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #460 on: June 04, 2019, 08:44:34 AM »

Killdozer happened 15 years ago today in a small town in Colorado. Many people vilified the guy behind it, Marvin Heemeyer; however others have said that he was in the right, me included.

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #461 on: June 05, 2019, 11:20:28 AM »

this is the only news I can watch these days

Small | Large
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2019, 01:30:56 PM »

Since trump didn't manage to see any of the protests I thought I'd post this up for anyone who wants to see them.

http://www.sadanduseless.com/donald-meets-england-funny/?fbclid=IwAR22vTNo5t9Y_lnEV7W0V3lAIearSHSoNGsErURzDEB_JEA4zGwoBKb-ymQ

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
316zombie
« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2019, 02:33:53 PM »

my bestie has many customers/friends who work at the airbus facility who had a ball watching the protests, he says. so did my aussie pals, lol!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2019, 03:17:22 PM »

Since trump didn't manage to see any of the protests I thought I'd post this up for anyone who wants to see them.

http://www.sadanduseless.com/donald-meets-england-funny/?fbclid=IwAR22vTNo5t9Y_lnEV7W0V3lAIearSHSoNGsErURzDEB_JEA4zGwoBKb-ymQ

That bit proved that trump is a delusional narcissistic egomaniac. He literally cannot perceive or accept any reality that goes against his wishes. He sees himself as the center and master of reality. Anything that goes against his view of reality doesn't exist, is fake news, is a conspiracy, etc.

BTW are they done fumigating europe yet?

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The All-Purpose Political Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.