Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:09:38 PM
714589 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The All-Purpose Political Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39
Author Topic: The All-Purpose Political Thread  (Read 119630 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #345 on: April 04, 2019, 07:12:20 PM »

I'm so fed up with politics.
I didn't give a f**k about it before the 1990's- I'm getting to the point it's gotten to be too much.
I think I'll just regress into childhood. (like I ain't been doing that for years... Lookingup)

"Let's talk church and politics!"

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »

Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities in the world. According to Josephus who wrote in the first century of our era, it was founded by the Canaanites. Josephus wrote:

But he who first built it [Jerusalem] was a potent man among the Canaanites, and is in our tongue called Melchisedek, The Righteous King, for such he really was; on which account he was (there) the first priest of God, and first built a temple (there), and called the city Jerusalem, which was formerly called Salem.

As Melchisedek was a contemporary of Abraham (Genesis 14:18), this would date the founding of Jerusalem in the eighteenth century BC. Hence, the city was in existence several centuries before the arrival of the Israelites in the land of Canaan. In fact, the Jewish Encyclopedia mentions that in Hebrew annals ‘Jerusalem is expressly called a "foreign city" not belonging to the Israelites (Judges 19:12), and the Jebusites are said to have lived there for very many years together with the Benjarnites.

Jerusalem was inhabited by the Jebusites, a Canaanite subgroup. It was one of the oldest and most illustrious royal cities in the land of Canaan and for some 800 years it remained a Canaanite city. Around 1000 BC it was captured by David. It should be noted, however, that when David captured the city, he did not displace its original inhabitants allowing them to remain in their city, but not in the fortress.  The continued existence of the Canaanites in Jerusalem, which became the capital of the new Jewish kingdom that was established by David, is confirmed by the Bible which refers to the people whom Israel was not able to destroy and upon whom David’s son, Solomon, levied a tribute of bondservice (1 Kings 9:20-1).
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2019, 09:31:31 PM »

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2019, 09:45:39 AM »

didn't take this guy long to go back to trolling all my posts.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2019, 11:55:17 AM »

You could just ignore them.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2019, 12:03:29 PM »

You could just ignore them.

Good advice.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #351 on: April 05, 2019, 08:28:59 PM »

or he could just not do that. why should i sit here and be insulted? ugh nevermind
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:45:45 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #352 on: April 09, 2019, 12:59:45 AM »

A movie and political crossover image.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #353 on: April 09, 2019, 10:19:04 AM »

or he could just not do that. why should i sit here and be insulted? ugh nevermind
You're cool Lester.  

This is cool too. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #354 on: April 09, 2019, 11:13:53 AM »

one the weirdest things to happen last year was when they tried to make Saudi Arabia part of civilized society.

They're Wahabi muslims. Jews are banned from traveling in their country. They fund all the insane mosques that terrorists get their inspiration from but... they go along with our foreign policy mainly because they absolutely hate Shia muslims. and pump more oil when we tell them too

There's been a convenient "they don't REALLY think that way they just want to stay in power...they are reforming" vibe for decades now.it's an attempt to try and provide cover for our humiliation at being associated with such utter savages.

the Khashoggi murder seems to have Ko'd all that. They've gone back to being a relatively anonymous funding source for the civilization they revile

allhallows - likewise
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2019, 12:04:34 PM »

I'm not trolling your posts. I'm just fed up with politics in general.
Believe it or not it has nothing to do with you.
Whenever I post something- you think I'm attacking you.
If I was attacking you, you would know it.
I agree with you on the Saudi's- they're scumbags we only hang out with for $$$.
They take money from us and laugh behind our backs. But we got greedy f**kers like Trump in office, who doesn't care-he's for the bottom dollar in his wallet. He don't care about you. He cares about getting the most before he dies.
Because he's empty. He tries to fill his soul with money. Won't work.He's a bottomless pit of greed.
He's a sociopath.
Most folks use an ideology just to advance themselves- the ideology itself can go to to the curb or be twisted to advance your own agenda. And that's the way it seems to go, I reckon.
When I post a Bugs Bunny gif I ain't making fun of you- it reflects how I feel about this s**t.
I have better things to do then argue with you about madness I don't f**king even understand.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:50:05 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2019, 12:57:07 PM »

I'm not trolling your posts. I'm just fed up with politics in general.

Yeah, I did post Daffy Duck under your post. Because I think your an idiot when it comes to politics.

Question
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2019, 01:54:56 PM »

Yeah. Well, he shouldn't be talking s**t about my  girl- so f**k him.
I'm no angel- don't be saying s**t about my family.
I ain't no politician-and neither is he .I don't say s**t about his girl.
I can be evil and nasty. We all can be.
For example-
All I want to say to you, Lester, is If I really thought you were worth the time I would REALLY f**k with you-
but your such a narrow minded moron going with any flavor of the day it's senseless to argue any point. And when you run out of logical arguements you comment on my height (which you have done before) or personal life. f**k you man.
Your an a***ole.
And I'm not gonna roll over because you whine about being attacked for being an a***ole- so f**k you.
Now you got something to whine about!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 02:58:48 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2019, 03:38:04 PM »

Hey Ron, I think the comment about your lady was a while ago, and it did reference something you had shared with the board, though I think that was an even longer time ago.  I had forgotten that one.  It's apparently personal.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions.  You know how opinions are like bungholes?  Everybody's got one and they all stink. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2019, 03:57:56 PM »

RC, you just surrendered the high ground.

This feud is really stupid. If you guys want to continue it why not use PMs? Or better, just forget about it altogether. Attack each others' ideas and positions all you want, just leave the personal stuff out. (And "he started it!" isn't a valid reason to retaliate.)

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The All-Purpose Political Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.