Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:23:38 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Pittsburgh woman discovers she has a lodger. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pittsburgh woman discovers she has a lodger.  (Read 1098 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: April 25, 2019, 05:03:37 AM »

A woman who suspected something odd inside her Pittsburgh home discovered her ex-boyfriend had been living in the attic.

Cary Cocuzzi, 31, was arrested in the unnamed woman's house and charged with burglary and unlawful restraint after she found him standing in the middle of her bedroom, US media reported.

After the encounter, he allegedly grabbed her face before she pushed him away and ran outside screaming, prompting several neighbours to call 911.

Police searched the house and found Cocuzzi hiding under clothes and furniture.

He told officers he was homeless and had been sneaking in and out of the house for about two weeks.

The mother-of-two had been noticing unusual things inside her home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, such as finding a blanket on the floor and the toilet seat left up.

She told Channel 11: "I feel like this is going to affect me for the rest of my life.
"I had an intuition about it but I ignored it, I brushed it aside. I didn't want to seem paranoid but I should have trusted my instincts, because I was right."

The woman already had a protection from abuse (PFA) order against Cocuzzi after he tried to sexually assault her in the past, police said.

She added: "Nobody in my home uses the bathroom that way and I didn't have any visitors so I just thought, gosh, is this guy in my house? This is so strange.

"I knew that blanket had not been there before, I knew it. But what could I do? I already had the PFA against him."

She said her two daughters were not at home on the night, adding: "He did not respect the PFA. Who knows what could've happened?

"He had been in my home while my children were here, while I was here sleeping. You never think this will happen to you."

It is not known if Cocuzzi has retained an attorney.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 05:20:27 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Pittsburgh woman discovers she has a lodger. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.