Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:15:53 PM
714494 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why people should spoil "endgame" on social media. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Why people should spoil "endgame" on social media.  (Read 4593 times)
316zombie
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »

I think people swho are tired of superhero movies hould spoiler the hell out of "endgame" as a protest against the saturation bombing of advertising we will be subjected to.  I am SICK and TIRED of superhero movies, I don't  watch them,  I don't want to hear about them but you can bet  I wonct be able to access any form of media for the next month without being assaulted with endless ads for endgame, Endgame,  ENDGAME!!! The studios don't  care if some of us are sick of superhero movies,  we should openly defy their wish not to spoiler it in response.

So because you don't like it it's okay to ruin it for the people that do? That's a really childish mentality.
sven deserves to be banned from EVERY form of social media with his attitudes towards so many things. i sincerely hope that happens.
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 10:21:08 PM »

I think people swho are tired of superhero movies hould spoiler the hell out of "endgame" as a protest against the saturation bombing of advertising we will be subjected to.  I am SICK and TIRED of superhero movies, I don't  watch them,  I don't want to hear about them but you can bet  I wonct be able to access any form of media for the next month without being assaulted with endless ads for endgame, Endgame,  ENDGAME!!! The studios don't  care if some of us are sick of superhero movies,  we should openly defy their wish not to spoiler it in response.

So because you don't like it it's okay to ruin it for the people that do? That's a really childish mentality.
sven deserves to be banned from EVERY form of social media with his attitudes towards so many things. i sincerely hope that happens.

I don't agree with that at all. We have freedom of speech for a reason and I will never support censorship. Silencing opinions doesn't help anyone. When people like Sven make s**tty arguments then I believe that the best course of action is to call them out on their bulls**t.

However, if Sven posts spoilers anywhere just to p**s people off then I would be totally behind a ban since he's causing actual harm.

316zombie
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 10:31:33 PM »

maybe my phrasing was bad, AJ, because that's what i meant. AND what he obviously plans to do. he can't do it here, since the folks here have mostly seen it and reviewed it, but i DO believe he would do it here too, if he could.  Cheers
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2019, 10:39:44 PM »

maybe my phrasing was bad, AJ, because that's what i meant. AND what he obviously plans to do. he can't do it here, since the folks here have mostly seen it and reviewed it, but i DO believe he would do it here too, if he could.  Cheers

I haven't seen it yet. I have to wait for my dad to get back into town.

316zombie
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 10:43:39 PM »

i'll likely never see it, but my bestie and his gf would be some of the people who WOULD be harmed with spoilers, they avoid them like the plague. i don't even tell them soap opera spoilers, lol!
  mind you, i LOVE the 2 GOTG movies, and i've sort of seen some of the others when my bestie stays the weekend with us, i'm just not a huge fan. and i AM obsessive, i'd have to see them all first. not likely.
Archivist

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 03:36:03 AM »

I haven't seen it yet. I have to wait for my dad to get back into town.

You and your dad are gonna love it. Like I do.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Archivist

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 03:41:01 AM »

Okay, so I love the MCU movies and superhero movies in general, as I grew up with comics and still read them on occasion, decades after my childhood. Ironically, as much as I love the movies, I don't like the marketing for it. Nor do I like the endless marketing for Game of Thrones, Australian rules football, the cricket, the tennis, Married At First Sight, The Bachelor, Love Island or whatever else has the funding for mass marketing.

But you know what? I just deal with it. I tune out when I see anything related to something I don't like. And I've been able to avoid almost all spoilers for Endgame until I made the mistake of reading the comments under one YouTube video (F you commenter!). I'm not on social media and Badmovies is the only movie forum I go to. And when I post about a new film, I studiously avoid mentioning any spoilers, especially for much anticipated movies, because it's just good manners and considerate to others.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Bushma

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2019, 04:58:52 AM »

<Sarcasm>
Is spoiling this movie like spoiling Titanic?  The ship sank at the end, and I'm sure the Avengers win at the end.  Is it really a spoiler?
</Sarcasm>

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why people should spoil "endgame" on social media. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.