Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:21:25 PM
714494 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Some great news! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Some great news!  (Read 4261 times)
316zombie
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »

Tell that to the hundred thousand or more iraquis that were  killed in his false flag invasion and occupation of iraq which was meant from day into put its oil under US control. And their families too.

Not to mention the thiusands of americans killed and maimed in his national scale act of armed robbery and mass murder.

Itcs been revealed that W meant from day one to come up with a pretense to invade Iraq and out the country's oil under US control,  911 was just the excuse.

Plus we flushed away trillions in that war that could have rebuilt our infrastructure,  given us national healthcare,  etc.

Standard left wing talking points.
Saddam signed eleven UN Resolutions when he pulled out of Kuwait in 1991, the violation of which would be considered justification for a renewal of hostilities.  He then proceeded to violate ALL of them, one after the other, repeatedly, for twelve years.
The war may not have been well fought, but few conflicts in history have been more legally and morally justifiable.
But, of course, your political hatred of all things Republican will blind you to that forever.

indy my friend, please do me a favor. don't ever believe that sven is a standard leftist/liberal, okay? he isn't. he gives those of us who are intelligent and willing to work with rightwingers/conservatives in a bipartisan manner a really bad name. we are not haters! please believe that, okay?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2019, 09:42:04 PM »

Quote from: indianasmith link=topic=152908.msg622631#msg622631
Saddam signed eleven UN Resolutions when he pulled out of Kuwait in 1991, the violation of which would be considered justification for a renewal of hostilities.  He then proceeded to violate ALL of them, one after the other, repeatedly, for twelve years.
The war may not have been well fought, but few conflicts in history have been more legally and morally justifiable.
But, of course, your political hatred of all things Republican will blind you to that forever.

He did do a lot of good, that's for sure.

But his lack of immediate action on 9/11 still makes me angry.

There wasn't much he COULD have done that day.  We didn't know  who was attacking us, where they were from, or how many of them there were.  The Secret Service wanted him to stay away from Washington for several days; he insisted on being back in the White House that night after being shuttled around the country all day to make sure Air Force One was not a target.
But yeah, it looked bad.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2019, 09:43:08 PM »

Tell that to the hundred thousand or more iraquis that were  killed in his false flag invasion and occupation of iraq which was meant from day into put its oil under US control. And their families too.

Not to mention the thiusands of americans killed and maimed in his national scale act of armed robbery and mass murder.

Itcs been revealed that W meant from day one to come up with a pretense to invade Iraq and out the country's oil under US control,  911 was just the excuse.

Plus we flushed away trillions in that war that could have rebuilt our infrastructure,  given us national healthcare,  etc.

indy my friend, please do me a favor. don't ever believe that sven is a standard leftist/liberal, okay? he isn't. he gives those of us who are intelligent and willing to work with rightwingers/conservatives in a bipartisan manner a really bad name. we are not haters! please believe that, okay?

One thing experience has taught me is that American politics is a VERY broad spectrum, and that there are wing nuts on BOTH sides of the aisle.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2019, 09:54:38 PM »

15 of the 19 hijackers we're Saudi. Zero we're Iraqi.
Osaka Bin Ladin was Saudi.

So bush invades iraq.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2019, 10:15:19 PM »

Bin Laden and his cronies had been kicked out of Saudi Arabia.  They were operating out of, and supported by, the Taliban in Afghanistan.
We went there FIRST.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2019, 10:37:35 PM »

Bin Laden and his cronies had been kicked out of Saudi Arabia.  They were operating out of, and supported by, the Taliban in Afghanistan.
We went there FIRST.

That's how I remember it. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2019, 11:43:11 PM »

Bin Ladin's family is still powerful in Saudi arabia and he was popular among those opposed to the autocracy of the Said royal family.  And 15 of the hijackers we're still Saudi.  And none we're Iraqi.

Also do you know that Saudi arabia is the world's largest publisher of Koreans in all languages, and that Saudi printed Koreans are annoted wit special reminders to muslims who they are to be against? Whenever the Koran mentions those who reject Allah you'll find an a notation that says "(the christians) " or "[the jews]"

Saudi arabia is a major backer of radical Islamic terrorism,  but because of oil and cozy relations with big oil corps they get a pass.

Iraq had no hand in 911, the connection was nefer found.

What has been found are ducoments showing bush was going to depose Hussein no matter what and was starting to move song those lines  in his few few weeks in office.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/10/oneill.bush/

Saddam Hussein was a rotten prick and i've no love for him. OTOH he was a secualrist whomoaind lip service to islam butmhesviky repressed Islamic fundamentalism as it was a threat to his power. He effectively oppressed fundamentalist islam and when a crowd of Islamic fundamentalist defied him and held a public rally,  he launched a strike that killed 1500 of them.

Love him or hate him,  he was a bulwark against radical islam. And believe me i'm more against that than many other faith,  trust me.

When he was toppled,  we got ISIS.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 06:56:59 AM »

Actually, we got ISIS when Obama pulled out of Iraq against the advice of his Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of State.

Bin Laden's family disowned him long before 9.11.

And of course Saudi Arabia publishes more Qurans than any country on earth!  They are the birthplace of Islam and the home country of Muhammad.  I have no love for them, but their government did not sponsor 9.11.

And yes, Bush had wanted to remove Saddam before 9.11 - the man was a destabilizing influence in the region who had invaded neighboring countries twice and would have done so again given the opportunity.

And, other than some speculation before the initial intelligence reports came in, never once did I hear Bush or anyone in his cabinet say that 9.11 was caused by Iraq.  That's NOT why we invaded.

316zombie
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »

One thing experience has taught me is that American politics is a VERY broad spectrum, and that there are wing nuts on BOTH sides of the aisle.

oh definitely. you should check out the ebay soapbox some time, lol! whackjobs galore!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 03:24:58 PM »

Actually, we got ISIS when Obama pulled out of Iraq against the advice of his Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of State.

Bin Laden's family disowned him long before 9.11.

And of course Saudi Arabia publishes more Qurans than any country on earth!  They are the birthplace of Islam and the home country of Muhammad.  I have no love for them, but their government did not sponsor 9.11.

And yes, Bush had wanted to remove Saddam before 9.11 - the man was a destabilizing influence in the region who had invaded neighboring countries twice and would have done so again given the opportunity.

And, other than some speculation before the initial intelligence reports came in, never once did I hear Bush or anyone in his cabinet say that 9.11 was caused by Iraq.  That's NOT why we invaded.

ISIS has been going a lot longer than that. They just didn't get the manpower influx and training until George W disbanded the Iraqii army. Sorry, but that is not Obama's fault.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Some great news! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.