Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:02:25 AM
715771 Posts in 53153 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: Their WORST Movie ~ any star  (Read 35250 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2019, 02:08:16 PM »

really i've never met anyone who actually liked it, my mom rented it  years upon years ago when it first hit video so i'm guessing (1987) had high hopes for it and

was mad at how bad it was and to this day she tells me to avoid but i just haven't gotten around to watch it to be honest. now speaking of William Hurt i've tried watching Altered State like a dozen times but for me that movie just plain boring and i lose interest in it each time i watch it or try to anyways

KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN was a breakthrough film in more than one way; perhaps it was the film's strong gay element that your mom hated so much.  WILLIAM HURT won the academy award as best actor for KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN, a remarkable achievement for a straight actor playing a gay character... a character who may also be a pedophile.  RAUL JULIA is superb as the not gay revolutionary, both strong and vulnerable imperfect characters.   A little film with monumental performances.
 Thumbup Highly recommended. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »

I just remembered another role which, to be honest, haven't watched, so I'm just repeating here: Al Pacino in JACK AND JILL.

Is that movie as bad as everyone says? Why I haven't watched it then?

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2019, 09:02:27 PM »

I just remembered another role which, to be honest, haven't watched, so I'm just repeating here: Al Pacino in JACK AND JILL.

Because it just looks heart rending. Not good in a BAD way or any way. You can point a gun to my head- and yeah- I would watch it. You have a gun to my f**king head!
But otherwise, no. I have NO other reason to watch Adam Sandler in anything for any reason at any time. I have more reasons to commit murder than watch an Adam Sandler movie.
PS- I tried to watch it. I really did. Because my sweetie likes Adam Sandler. So that means I gotta f**king watch it. I couldn't make it.

I don't get no love on Tyler -what the f**ks his name? Big Mama mother f**ker. I can't watch that guy dressed up as an old lady through a whole f**king movie. It gets old within 5 minutes.
BUT! Tiana loves it. Bluesad Which is sad for me because I do my best to sit and watch it with her-but I never make it.
"Sweetie- I can't watch this- I gotta get out of here!"
To her credit- she never gets mad- she just laughs and says " I was wondering when you were gonna go!"  Thumbup
I love her- she's a sweetie.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:24:13 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2019, 09:20:51 PM »

Director's just don't know how to use Adam sander in a movie. Hecs like R. Lee ermy. You out him in a movie, and you kill him.

Stantky kubrick saw that right away. He took one look RLE and said "Oh yeah,  people are gonna love seeing  him die! " and killed him in full metal jacket

Other directors knew people liked seeing RLE dead. So he died in a lot of his movies. Shot by a man he tortured in full metal jacket. Kidnapped,  tied up,  terrorized and finally hanging  himself in Mississippi burning.  Infected by killer mutant fungus in endless descent. Played a sexual sadist murderer in law and order svu and killed by a victim of his.

They need to do the same with Adam sander. Put him in movies and have him killed. The box office would explode with sales.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2019, 05:30:59 AM »

Nicholas Cage - Wild at Heart

I could only watch this movie in 5 minute increments.  Took me over a month, but I finished it.  When finished, I returned the VHS copy to my friends...who insisted I keep it. 
The joke was on them when I re purposed it as a Christmas gift later that year.

not only my favourite nic cage movie, but probably one of my top 20 movies of all time...no accounting for taste eh?!

you seriously think it was worse than THE WICKER MAN remake though?

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2019, 10:20:16 AM »

I could only watch this movie in 5 minute increments.  Took me over a month, but I finished it.  When finished, I returned the VHS copy to my friends...who insisted I keep it. 
not only my favourite nic cage movie, but probably one of my top 20 movies of all time...no accounting for taste eh?!

When I first looked at WILD AT HEART I found it upsetting the very beginning was crazy violent.  I have come to appreciate much in that film; it's memorable.  DIANE LADD was awesome. 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2019, 11:36:44 AM »

^ Dianne Ladd- in fact most of the cast- did GREAT work in that movie.  Laura Dern played her daughter- and Dianne Ladd of course IS her mother! Cage is only a part of it. The whole dam thing is just so f**ked up. I laughed my ass off or was horrified the whole movie. I loved it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 12:59:51 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »

the WICKERMAN
The first film was f**king spooky. The second one...dam. That was one bad idea.  Bluesad

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2019, 12:55:53 PM »

that remake should've kicked off a worldwide ban on remakes. I mean, I can appreciate it on some kind of badmovie level, but  it still didn't deserve to exist

When I first looked at WILD AT HEART I found it upsetting the very beginning was crazy violent.  I have come to appreciate much in that film; it's memorable.  DIANE LADD was awesome. 
the beginning is mad... the whole thing is . I'm not even a big nic cage fan in general, but that's one role I couldn't imagine anyone else doing better tbh

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »

that remake should've kicked off a worldwide ban on remakes. I mean, I can appreciate it on some kind of badmovie level, but  it still didn't deserve to exist

the beginning is mad... the whole thing is . I'm not even a big nic cage fan in general, but that's one role I couldn't imagine anyone else doing better tbh
Yup.  When he was good, he was great.  He was the guy to go to for weird performances. 

pennywise37

« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2019, 11:40:56 PM »

1stly let me say that in when it comes to kiss of the spider woman  that no i really doubt it was the gay element cause when it comes to stuff like that in a tv show or a play/ movie book etc.. it doesn't bother her in fact we have a friend who's gay that's like her adopted son so no i don't think it's that in i think she said she did see the play and liked the play it was just the movie she didn't like. i will sooner or later watch it cause like you said i may like it but it's just i haven't gotten around to it that's all.

and The Wicker Man i have the sequel on dvd as i will buy or watch with Christopher Lee in it  TeddyR but i have not watched it yet to be fair.  now the remake i haven't watched either to be fair as well, but the Original i have never cared for i don't think it's an awful movie it's an okay film and it does have a creep factor and Christopher Lee is right it's called a horror but it really isn't sure the end of it is really creepy do not get me wrong but it's more so a musical than a horror film.

the music is decent and actually i even have the wooden box dvd set as well that i think someone said to me a few years back that is but impossible to find now  TeddyR it's got 2 versions of it and i watched the longer cut of it of course. i have watched it a few times to try and get some love out of it but i'm sorry i just can't love that film. though i do love the fact it was written for Lee  TeddyR not the flm per say but his role
chainsaw midget

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2019, 07:23:57 PM »

Because it just looks heart rending. Not good in a BAD way or any way. You can point a gun to my head- and yeah- I would watch it. You have a gun to my f**king head!
But otherwise, no. I have NO other reason to watch Adam Sandler in anything for any reason at any time. I have more reasons to commit murder than watch an Adam Sandler movie.
PS- I tried to watch it. I really did. Because my sweetie likes Adam Sandler. So that means I gotta f**king watch it. I couldn't make it.

I don't get no love on Tyler -what the f**ks his name? Big Mama mother f**ker. I can't watch that guy dressed up as an old lady through a whole f**king movie. It gets old within 5 minutes.
BUT! Tiana loves it. Bluesad Which is sad for me because I do my best to sit and watch it with her-but I never make it.
"Sweetie- I can't watch this- I gotta get out of here!"
To her credit- she never gets mad- she just laughs and says " I was wondering when you were gonna go!"  Thumbup
I love her- she's a sweetie.
In with you, RC.  Adam Sandler hasn't made a decent movie in a long time and the Big Mama guy is likewise just horrible. 
pennywise37

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2019, 09:14:10 PM »

the last film that looked good and that i loved was Click and that was in (2006) i haven't seen any of his films since than what does that tell you? nd Martin Lawrence you mean? he's always been a favorite of mine since i was a kid going back to his the House party films actually. but you are right he hasn't had a good script in years. i liked the 1st Big Mama film but i have not seen the sequel. i did see the 2nd one i believe and i didn't think it was that great of a film. they did not need to do a 3rd one or a 2nd one for that matter
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2019, 01:39:33 PM »

I like the TYLER PERRY character of Madea... in the first couple of films, she is abusive and horribly hilarious.  The later films are so lame as to not bother with... barely in a later film, Madea sits in a car and waves... I think the makeup took too long to complete...  Lookingup

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2019, 02:02:43 PM »

I like the TYLER PERRY character of Madea... in the first couple of films, she is abusive and horribly hilarious.  The later films are so lame as to not bother with... barely in a later film, Madea sits in a car and waves... I think the makeup took too long to complete...  Lookingup

I enjoyed the first one well enough. But even Tiana, who is a Tyler Perry fan, got sick of them after #3....
The only real good movies where a guy dressed up as women- I don't mean in drag (like in SOME LIKE IT HOT). I mean plays a woman.

Like this-!
(Dang! The more I watch this movie- the more I like it!)
Small | Large

« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:06:30 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.