Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:01:10 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Their WORST Movie ~ any star  (Read 34622 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »

^ BURNT OFFERINGS?
I love that movie! With Oliver Reed and Karen Black to boot!
I haven't seen it since... well, 1976!  I know the movie (we were just talking about it) but only remember poor BETTE gets to lay around in bed getting sicker and looking it. 

I was really just having fun...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2020, 12:01:45 AM »

i just watched a really bad one that i had to look up the title of it just now only because it's that forgettable of a film!  it's called "The Truth about Youth' from (1930) it's got Myrna Loy at the start of her career in a small role and she's good in it don't get me wrong and the acting actually is pretty good in it which i can't always say about movies from (1930)  as they normally are actors that are still learning how to talk in well the talkies pretty much.

anyways it was a really awful film and it's not the worst i've ever seen but it's pretty bad i think i gave it a 2/10
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2020, 12:04:10 AM »

Christina Ricci - Speed Racer. A film that seemed designed to cause epileptic fits in sensitive viewers with visuals and bright colours triumphing over plot.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2020, 12:18:58 AM »

i haven't seen that one but what i saw of it is yeah pretty bad, another one she did was (1998)'s The Oppisite of sex which is spelled wrong sorry about that.

that one is really bad as well
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.