Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 11:11:12 PM
715967 Posts in 53161 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: Their WORST Movie ~ any star  (Read 35409 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2019, 09:00:27 PM »

Bogart- the RETURN OF DR.X- a mediocre horror film where Bogie looks like Karloff in the WALKING DEAD (1936)

I've seen this. You gotta admit bogey for having the balls to go so far out  of his normal character.

At this point in his carrear (1939) Bogie wasn't very well known. He was just another actor under contract at Warner who did what he was told.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2019, 09:05:11 PM »

Did you ever see the original Dr.  X?  Man that was one offbeat movie. Between the film grain and the strange ,  primitive color process it had an absolute surreal quality to it.

CLIP.

Small | Large

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2019, 09:17:20 PM »

Did you ever see the original Dr.  X?  Man that was one offbeat movie. Between the film grain and the strange ,  primitive color process it had an absolute surreal quality to it.

CLIP.

http://youtu.be/OMy65tT4wkQ

Indeed I have. Atwill also did MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM in the same color 2 tone process the same year (1932) both for Warner.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
pennywise37

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2019, 02:50:14 PM »

reading up on this i saw someone had posted (1932" Death Kiss as Lugosi's worst film actually i liked that one but it's not his worst film i dunno what is but that's not it he's done so many bad films that are Painful to watch one is (1941)'s  The Vampire bat i think the name of it is?  that one is really bad (1947)'s Scared to death is also really bad as well
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »

Street Fighter - Jean Claude Van Damme & Raul Julia.

Scarily enough it might be Kylie Minogue's best film.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 06:30:40 AM by Alex » Logged

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2019, 04:06:16 PM »

reading up on this i saw someone had posted (1932" Death Kiss as Lugosi's worst film actually i liked that one but it's not his worst film i dunno what is but that's not it he's done so many bad films that are Painful to watch one is (1941)'s  The Vampire bat i think the name of it is?  that one is really bad (1947)'s Scared to death is also really bad as well

The film your thinking of from 1941 is the DEVIL BAT. the VAMPIRE BAT is a 1933 film with Lionel Atwill and Dwight Frye.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
pennywise37

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2019, 04:20:13 AM »

yes it is actually thank you, see that film is so forgettable i forgot the actual title. if you want another Bad film Mickey Rooney has done quite a few i had to think about the title for a second and one of his worst films is (1976)'s Find The Lady WOW was that thing bad i have that on VHS too and it's got a good cast and honestly Rooney was pretty bad in it too.  you can kind of tell he made it for the money by his performance
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:11 AM »

Street Fighter - Jean Claude Van Damme & Raul Julia.

Scarily enough it might be Kylie Minogue's best film.

The worst part is that every time I try to recall a Raul Julia movie, I can only come up with STREET FIGHTER. I blame Andrew's review.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
pennywise37

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2019, 05:31:21 PM »

street fighter is by all means not a great film at all it's one of those films i don't mind watching once in a blue moon. the funniest part of the entire film is the video monitor scene.  that still makes me laugh to this day!  i doubt if it's Raul Julia's worst film my mom for example says his worst film is Kiss Of the Spider woman and she really really hates that film.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2019, 08:55:32 PM »

KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN is a wonderful film.  Unexpected. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2019, 02:49:12 PM »

really i've never met anyone who actually liked it, my mom rented it  years upon years ago when it first hit video so i'm guessing (1987) had high hopes for it and

was mad at how bad it was and to this day she tells me to avoid but i just haven't gotten around to watch it to be honest. now speaking of William Hurt i've tried watching Altered State like a dozen times but for me that movie just plain boring and i lose interest in it each time i watch it or try to anyways
Mike Morbid
New Visitor

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »

Tom Hanks in Mazes & Monsters. As a D&D player, I hated him for years because of that movie.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2019, 11:25:17 AM »

Tom Hanks in Mazes & Monsters. As a D&D player, I hated him for years because of that movie.

Same here!  Welcome aboard!

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »

Nicholas cage Left Behind. A horrible movie in every way, armored skeptic's review was dead on.

kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2019, 01:55:46 PM »

Nicholas Cage - Wild at Heart

I could only watch this movie in 5 minute increments.  Took me over a month, but I finished it.  When finished, I returned the VHS copy to my friends...who insisted I keep it. 
The joke was on them when I re purposed it as a Christmas gift later that year.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their WORST Movie ~ any star « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.