Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:29:18 PM
714582 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Title Mash Up « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad Movie Title Mash Up  (Read 1910 times)
claws
« on: June 14, 2019, 08:07:36 AM »

Combine any movie with a bad movie and feel free to add a synopsis for your creation. I'll start with:

Jaws: The Revenge of the Creature ~ Chief Brody's widow believes that her family is deliberately being targeted by another shark in search of revenge. In desperation she frees a captured creature from the Black Lagoon and makes him hunt the shark.

Stand by Mac and Me ~ After the death of a friend, a wheelchair-bound writer recounts a boyhood journey to find an alien escaped from NASA.

The Perfect Perfect Storm ~ A female aerobics instructor meets a male reporter on a fishing vessel doing a story on intense storm patterns, but it isn't love at first sight.

Manos: The Hands of Steel and Fate ~ A family gets lost on the road and stumbles upon a hidden, underground, devil-worshiping cult led by a cyborg programmed to kill a scientist who holds the fate of mankind in his hands.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:20:27 AM »

Manos: The Hands of Steel and Fate ~ A family gets lost on the road and stumbles upon a hidden, underground, devil-worshiping cult led by a cyborg programmed to kill a scientist who holds the fate of mankind in his hands.

TeddyR TeddyR

I would pay good money to see that one.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 08:48:36 AM »

The Rocky Horror Alien Show. A mad scientist tries to create the perfect organism which escapes and starts to kill all his members of staff, all to the accompaniment of some seriously catchy and memorable songs.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 12:11:53 PM »

Combine any movie with a bad movie and feel free to add a synopsis for your creation. I'll start with:

Jaws: The Revenge of the Creature ~ Chief Brody's widow believes that her family is deliberately being targeted by another shark in search of revenge. In desperation she frees a captured creature from the Black Lagoon and makes him hunt the shark.

Stand by Mac and Me ~ After the death of a friend, a wheelchair-bound writer recounts a boyhood journey to find an alien escaped from NASA.

The Perfect Perfect Storm ~ A female aerobics instructor meets a male reporter on a fishing vessel doing a story on intense storm patterns, but it isn't love at first sight.

I'd have given you karma for this brilliant idea.

Have a gold star instead.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 12:17:44 PM »

Scott pilgrim vs Godzilla. A teen has to fight a giant radioactive monster to win the woman he loves. He discovers love does not conquer all.

Bonnie and Claw. A beautiful poetry writing blonde teams with with a giant antimatter space vulture out of ennui over her oppressive upbringing and limited opportunities in the great depression.

A nightmare on wall street. Realizing his evil is vastly dwarfed by the soulless plutocrats running america Freddy krueger goes to wallstreet and makes the corporate masters of the universe face their greatest terrors: Having to live like working people.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:20:49 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 12:26:13 PM »

I Was A Teenage Werewolf Of Washington: Teenage Tony Rivers gets a chance to overcome his anti-social tendencies by joining the intern program in Washington D.C., however, he is soon preyed upon by lustful politicians and has to seek psychiatric help as a result of the sexual trauma. His psychiatrist is experimenting in regression therapy and exploits the hapless teen further by converting him into a werewolf..soon everyone is running scared in the nation's capital and not just because of investigations.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »

Silent Night Bloody Night Of The Bloody Apes.

is it a dark psychological thriller, or a creature feature? either way no one's allowed to use harsh swear words

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 06:53:55 PM »

Buffy The Easy Vampire Rider. A girl with a fetish for the undead travels across America to complete a drugs deal.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Title Mash Up « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.