Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:55:56 PM
714415 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I thought I'd lost you guys.... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I thought I'd lost you guys....  (Read 5121 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 05:19:56 PM »

I had not seen Indy's thread.  Thank you all for responding.  Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 07:35:13 AM »

I've signed up for @chefzombie's forum which can serve as a second Badmovies forum home. Losing the forum made me realize that I check it every day, and that it is the only way I have contact with all of you. A secondary forum and the Facebook page helps a lot in that regard.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 12:15:42 PM »

I've signed up for @chefzombie's forum which can serve as a second Badmovies forum home. Losing the forum made me realize that I check it every day, and that it is the only way I have contact with all of you. A secondary forum and the Facebook page helps a lot in that regard.

Link?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 12:55:03 PM »

Does anyone else use the SEARCH feature?  It has not worked since this website disappeared... I figured I should point it out somewhere. 

Ain't working for me either!  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 01:05:16 PM »

I have only ever seen the Google search box. What is the other one people were talking about?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 01:08:29 PM »

I have only ever seen the Google search box. What is the other one people were talking about?

At the top of the page it says FORUM HOME- HELP- SEARCH....etc

If you want to find an old topic or such, you could type it in. But now I just get ...nothing!
And yeah, it just happened after the breakdown.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:14:12 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 01:21:23 PM »

At the top of the page it says FORUM HOME- HELP- SEARCH....etc

If you want to find an old topic or such, you could type it in. But now I just get ...nothing!
And yeah, it just happened after the breakdown.

Wow, over four years on the forum and I never noticed that before.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 01:26:26 PM »

I have a poster of RODAN hanging over my video shelf. Been there for over 3 years. My son, Eddie, was over the other day. He asked me,"When did you get the Rodan poster?"
I told him it's been hanging there for over f**king 3 years. He Lived here for 6 months! He stops over at least once a week!  BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »

Link?

I think you must be invited. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2019, 05:34:20 AM »

I have a poster of RODAN hanging over my video shelf. Been there for over 3 years. My son, Eddie, was over the other day. He asked me,"When did you get the Rodan poster?"
I told him it's been hanging there for over f**king 3 years. He Lived here for 6 months! He stops over at least once a week!  BounceGiggle

Half way up our stairs we have a bend. On the wall we have a picture hanging on the wall with a bunch of Lego figures lined up along the top. No one ever notices the picture when they go upstairs for the first time, but when they are coming down stairs, everybody see's it and wonders how they could have missed it on the way up.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2019, 05:44:34 AM »

TeddyR TeddyR

I have a piece of artwork from a SA film called The Candidate which was used as set dressing in that film: quite valuable I believe but some peeps just think its' some portrait of some old dude.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:28:40 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
316zombie
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2019, 03:14:40 PM »

m husband's first wife is a pinter, and while they were married she did a painting of just the mouth of the screaming man on the cover of king crimson's court of the crimson king, only she gave it fangs. * it's affectionately known as trashmouth*
  it's been sitting in front of the trashcan in every music room we've had for 36+ years, and nobody noticed it. when we moved here, i set it behind the tv stand which has open shelves. NOW it scares the bejesus out of everyone , lol! and you can barely SEE it!  BounceGiggle
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I thought I'd lost you guys.... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.