Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:39:39 AM
714425 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies who's existence surprised you. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movies who's existence surprised you.  (Read 4169 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »

I am sorry if I offend anyone when they f**k up about a movie, but I'm not trying to be mean.
But It just seems important to me to get the facts straight. One of the thing's I love- old movies are one of them. Because I'm weird like that.
If you get s**t wrong on a Dr.Who episode or STAR WARS- I would have no clue.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 10:24:06 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 10:14:13 PM »

I am sorry if I offend anyone when they f**k up about a movie, but I'm not trying to be mean.
But It just seems important to me to get the facts straight. On the thing's I love- old movies are one of them.
If you get s**t wrong on a Dr.Who episode or STAR WARS- I would have no clue.

I've never thought you were being a prick about movies. Again your knowledge  of films is just astounding. It's where I got he notion of you actually being a massive movie database computer that attained consciousness somehow and was now pretending to be a human movie fan. 

If people make a mistake about a SF movie I'll correct it because SF movies are my thing. You just have an encyclopedic knowledge  of a far larger movie field.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 10:32:09 PM »

i call myself a movie geek and i think all of us here are movie geeks and that's not a bad thing either, my favorite band of all time is The Beach Boys and i know a lot about them but i don't know everything. it's simply amazing how well some people know that band's history WOW it even amazes me, i also correct people if they get a title wrong or a flim synopsis for example. or an actor/actress whatever if i know the answer or i will just say screw it and look it up myself before i correct that person.

i love a number of various things that i'd like to think i know on some things a lot about but i don't mind it if people correct me if i'm wrong either, in short don't worry about it man we all are like that when it comes to stuff we love may it be movies or books, comic books, music etc... you get the idea

in short no one's perfect so don't worry about it
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 10:40:43 PM »

i call myself a movie geek and i think all of us here are movie geeks and that's not a bad thing ...
Yes it is.  It's a BAD thing.  It's a BAD MOVIE thing. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies who's existence surprised you. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.