Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:30:54 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Overload « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bad Movie Overload  (Read 5441 times)
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 02:31:57 AM »

Last year, my roommate and I set a personal goal; to watch all 50 movies in this Echo Bridge 50 pack of Sci Fi "Classics"   We watched all 50 in 50 days.   And we're still alive and sane.

Mind you it did help that there were 2 actual classic good films on the set.   
"Brother From another Planet" (and we actually started drinking our beer on the rocks ever since..  true story)
Primal Impulse (Footprints on the moon)"  1975

This is whe3re I was first exposed to "Death machines" (1976...not to be confused with Death Machine 1994) and Abraxis

I found the list of all 50 movies on this set. We watched every single one in 50 days.

84: Prisoner of the Future (1982)

Abraxas – Guardian of the Universe (1990)

The Alien Factor (1978)

Alien Prey (1977)

Assassin (1978 Made for TV)

The Bat (1959 - technically, Sci Fi. More murder mystery than Sci Fi)

Battle Beyond the Sun (1959 - Russian film)

Beyond the Moon (1954 TV series..not a very good one either)

Brain Twisters (1991)

The Brother from Another Planet (1984)

The Crater Lake Monster (1977)

The Creeping Terror (1954)

The Day Time Ended (1979)

Death Machines (1976)

Escape from Galaxy 3 (1978)

Evil Brain from Outer Space (1964)

Extraterrestrial Visitors (1983 - Also known as "The Pod People")

The Eyes Behind The Stars (1978 - Italy was busy that year with Star Wars knock offs)

Fugitive Alien (1987 - made for TV)

Future Hunters (

Future Women

Galaxina

The Giant of Metropolis

The Gypsy Moon

Hands of Steel

The Head

Horror High

Hundra (john Goff has a face book page. )

Hyper Sapien: People From Another Star

Invaders From Space

It's Alive

Life Returns

The Manster

Mission Stardust

Morons from Outer Space

Night Fright

Night of the Blood Beast

Primal Impulse

R.O.T.O.R.

Raiders of Atlantis

Robo Vampire

Rocket Attack U.S.A.

Silver Needle in the Sky

Slipstream

Star Knight

Star Pilot

Top Line

Trapped by Television

War of the Robots

Welcome To Blood City

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 03:13:02 AM »

Wow,  some of these really sucked! Your dedication in watching them  is to be commended. 

If you were  forced to pick a best and worst of these which would they be?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 08:06:01 AM »

Great dedication to doing all 50 in 50 days. I got the 200 Tales of Terror Box Set last year. There is some overlap with the set you got. I’d really like to watch all 200 at some point. I wouldn’t want to do it in 200 days straight though lol.

If I were to guess I’d say I’m about 30 movies or so deep into it. Probably less than that are actually decent movies. Even some that sound decent like Bela Lugosi’s only color movie are painful to get through.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 10:04:37 AM »

Wow,  some of these really sucked! Your dedication in watching them  is to be commended. 

If you were  forced to pick a best and worst of these which would they be?

Best;  Brother from another Planet - It's almost as if it really doesn't belong in this DVD Set it's so good

Worst: Future Women - We were mostly sober (just one beer the whole movie) and we still had no clue what this movie is about.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2019, 10:07:12 AM »

R.O.T.O.R is odd... it struck me as almost being a parody of Robocop (which is equally funny since it's supposed to be satire)  Apparently, the screen writer claims it was written as a parody..but the director didn't get the note.   
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2019, 10:15:59 AM »

Great dedication to doing all 50 in 50 days. I got the 200 Tales of Terror Box Set last year. There is some overlap with the set you got. I’d really like to watch all 200 at some point. I wouldn’t want to do it in 200 days straight though lol.

If I were to guess I’d say I’m about 30 movies or so deep into it. Probably less than that are actually decent movies. Even some that sound decent like Bela Lugosi’s only color movie are painful to get through.

With enough brain lubricant, you can do it.
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 02:15:25 PM »

After watching some these movies I’m surprised my brains aren’t dripping out my ears.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 02:19:41 PM »

After watching some these movies I’m surprised my brains aren’t dripping out my ears.

That's what the brain lubricant is for; to keep your brains in.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »

Thank god for earwax?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie Overload « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.