Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:42:30 AM
714579 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread unlocked « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread unlocked  (Read 8981 times)
claws
« on: September 06, 2019, 10:21:53 AM »

Made this thread since sven keeps locking his thread so no one can reply to his latest 'accusations'  BounceGiggle

Naaah,  if people are.  Going to throw. s**t at. Me. I think. I'll throw. Some. Back.  And see. How they. Like it.

There's an old saying, "You Reap What You Sow" so stop playing the victim card. Based on your negative karma, most here don't seem to really like you anyway.
Your fault, not the people's fault.

Go ahead and make fun of my typibg putting periods in.  Hell if I make an effort to tyoe well. People still s**t on it so why bother fixing it?

Fix your attitude first and the rest will follow. If you don't people will continue to mock your typing.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 11:29:21 AM »

All this Svengoolie drama is getting really annoying. He does not take advice, believes he is always in the right and the whole rest of the world is always wrong, and shows no sign of being capable of change. Perhaps if people ignored him...

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
claws
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 11:38:22 AM »

All this Svengoolie drama is getting really annoying. He does not take advice, believes he is always in the right and the whole rest of the world is always wrong, and shows no sign of being capable of change. Perhaps if people ignored him...

Good advice. I didn't mean to start more drama but I felt I had to comment on some of what he said in his locked thread. Anyway, I'm done.
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 10:32:42 PM »

He just spent his last two posts intentionally calling out AHD and derailing his own threads. He is causing drama ON PURPOSE.

I really don't want to say this but I think he deserves a ban at this point. Think about it. What does he contribute to this forum positively?
Everyone is constantly complaining about him because he won't stop causing drama. I'm sick of him, everyone's sick of him, even YOU are sick of him, Rev.
He has violated rules one and three an absurd amount of times. In fact he violates rule three with almost every post he makes.

He's been a thorn in the forum's side that hasn't been yanked out. All he does is spread toxicity and p**s everyone off. I really like having intelligent
discussions on this forum but it's hard to do that when someone that can't write proper English comes along and starts getting into petty arguments
and starting drama on purpose. What is even the point of keeping someone so toxic around? He's only hurting this forum and has not shown any signs that he's growing up.

As far as I'm concerned, he needs to GO.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 10:47:10 PM »

You have a good point. It's like the guy will try hard to be moderate and normal and entertaining for one or two posts, and then suddenly the venom bubbles up and he starts lashing out at everyone.  He can't seem to help it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 11:06:20 PM »

Hey someone gets sick of having sghit tgriwn at him abd starts throwing it back. You all fail to. Mention that a***oleday is basically s**tting on every post I. Make. Now.

Oh we'll you can't seem tk get that if I could xxxxing type perfectly I would. So No surprise.

Abd claws just has to add in more. This thread is just to throw more s**t at me.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 11:14:07 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 11:21:40 PM »

Hey someone gets sick of having sghit tgriwn at him abd starts throwing it back. You all fail to. Mention that a***oleday is basically s**tting on every post I. Make. Now.

Oh we'll you can't seem tk get that if I could xxxxing type perfectly I would. So No surprise.

Abd claws just has to add in more. This thread is just to throw more s**t at me.

Thanks for proving my point.

If you hate the way we treat you, why are you here? You don't like it here and we don't like you here.
Just leave.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 11:27:38 PM »

Oh we'll you can't seem tk get that if I could xxxxing type perfectly I would. S o No surprise.

Abd ckaws just has to add in more.

Don't write " I can't type!" When the Dark Hersey thread has NOT ONE ERROR.

If you can't write don't get p**sed if people can't read it.

Just put an effort into typing, and quit being so p**sed off all the time and calling people names.
I'm a real idiot at times- and when folks call me out on it, I don't write "I f**king hate you!"
That's just insane.

That being said- I don't think banning anyone is a good idea. We have Nazis talking s**t in the street. Just don't respond.
And that's coming from someone who at times can't seem to know when to shut the f**k up (that would be myself!)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:31:26 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 11:56:33 PM »

Oh we'll you can't seem tk get that if I could xxxxing type perfectly I would. S o No surprise.

Abd ckaws just has to add in more.

Don't write " I can't type!" When the Dark Hersey thread has NOT ONE ERROR.

If you can't write don't get p**sed if people can't read it.

Just put an effort into typing, and quit being so p**sed off all the time and calling people names.
I'm a real idiot at times- and when folks call me out on it, I don't write "I f**king hate you!" .
That's just insane.
That being said- I don't think banning anyone is a good idea. We have Nazis talking s**t in the street. Just don't respond.
And that's coming from someone who at times can't seem to know when to shut the f**k up (that would be myself!)

It took me away too much time and  effort to type and correct that post. I just don't let whatever is running this world. Make. Me do that for every post.

AND YOU HAD TO TAKE A DUMP ON ME FOR NOT MAKING ANY TYPOS ANYWAY!!

Wtf's the point if making a well typed. Post if I get s**t thriwn at me anyway? So hell with it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 11:59:05 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 12:02:24 AM »

^ Man, you can't even see when someone's actually defending your right to be here.
I give up.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
chainsaw midget

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 02:31:39 AM »

Quote from: Svengoolie 3

It took me away too much time and  effort to type and correct that post. I just don't let whatever is running this world. Make. Me do that for every post.
So rather than inconveniencing yourself and putting in effort you'd rather inconvenience every else that tries to read it and make yourself look bad. 

Wtf's the point if making a well typed. Post if I get s**t thriwn at me anyway? So hell with it.
Right now you have a horrible reputation.  So yes, you are going to get s**t thrown at you and for much of what you've posted here you deserve every bit of it. 

If you don't want s**t thrown at you, you have to prove to people that you're better now.  That means you have to put in effort.  Part of that means your posts actually have to be readable.  We're not asking for 100% perfection.  Everyone makes a typo now and again. 

The alternatives are either ...
1)  You can continue to NOT put in effort.  People won't be able to read what you're writing and will continue to mock and insult you.  You won't like that.  We won't like that having to put up with that.  Nobody wins. 
2)  Leave.  Go find another forum with lower standards.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2019, 03:02:48 AM »

I'll go with one. Icm not kettibg tge damn whbatecer firce me to put in 20x the effort other people have to to post something. It's my way of giving tge way it is the finger.

And it's kind if funny to see. People say I deserve s**t when people go out if their way to do a thread like thus just to harass me.

And since the ine time. I did take a ridiculous amount of time to tyoe right ALL I GOT FOR IT WAS s**t icll be damned before I do it again.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:07:25 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 06:58:05 AM »

I'll go with one. Icm not kettibg tge damn whbatecer firce me to put in 20x the effort other people have to to post something. It's my way of giving tge way it is the finger.

And it's kind if funny to see. People say I deserve s**t when people go out if their way to do a thread like thus just to harass me.

And since the ine time. I did take a ridiculous amount of time to tyoe right ALL I GOT FOR IT WAS s**t icll be damned before I do it again.

Of course you'd choose that. Because instead of choosing to improve or apologize you decide to throw a f**king tantrum like the spoiled little brat you are.

You'd rather choose to make everyone miserable just to spite people. Your type never changes. You are an entitled little egomaniac.

Well guess what Sven. You want to make everyone miserable? We'll give it right back to you. You refuse to change or mature and would rather just keep throwing f**king tantrums. f**k off.

Oh, and I wrote this on my phone. I made several mistakes and actually corrected them because I give a s**t and want people here to like me. I just don't give a f**k if YOU like me. We will treat you the way you treat us unless you apologize or leave.

I'm tired of sitting by the damned sidelines and watching as you make my favorite forum a living hell.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 11:05:27 AM »

When you say it took you "20x" the effort to write something (which I still believe was plagiarized from someone else), and you can't type 2 words in a row without turning it into something resembling pig Latin, why bother? You insult your readers and demand respect. For what? You never explain why you can't type. I know why you can't type. Because you are lazy. Don't write something stupid and blame it on imaginary bulls**t, and then b***h about it when someone says "WTF?". And then scream at your readers!
The only way things will get better is if YOU make them better. Don't blame it on everyone else.
You  have been this way from day one. You get s**t because you serve them s**t. It didn't come out of the blue.You get what you pay for.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:18:23 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 03:20:01 AM »

I didn't go out of my way to do this thread. It was actually very easy to do. Nice to see it was amusing to you. And how was I harassing you in my opening post? I was pointing out facts, but you deflect, lie and ignore, playing the victim instead.

The only thing you deserve is what you give and Dude, you ain't exactly spreading love.

Are you willing to improve?

#1 Stop with the GHAWD! It is idiotic and immature. Everytime you type GHAWD I just want to punch you in the throat.
#2 Stop bashing other beliefs (Christians). Your propaganda is on the same hate level when nazis first went after jews in 1933.
#3 Stop with the GHAWD! for crying out loud.
#4 Trump is a moron. We get it. Move on.
#5 Stop your constant whining about flaws in the "system." If you think other countries are better off then just move there. You might get Björk as a neighbor.
and finally
#6 Stop with the GHAWD! Seriously, just stop using it.

As for your typing, first you said it was your fingers, then you blamed your keyboard. Are you illiterate? If so, just say so.

Try to reply without resorting to insults (improve, remember?). I did it and so can you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread unlocked « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.