Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:40:52 PM
714453 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Guess who's trolling me again . . . « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Guess who's trolling me again . . .  (Read 7490 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 09:48:45 PM »

Zelmo is obtuse and loves playing devil's advocate, but Sven . . . was the devil.
Neither one, in my brain, are the devil. They just put all their stock in a shot gun barrel philosphy.
It might be interesting, in a car wreck kinda way, to see Zelmo and Sven meet!
I mean,-talk about cats and dogs...! Ones far left, the others far right. They almost form a circle so that it's all the same thing!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:23:23 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 10:21:00 AM »

And yet, here you are creating a thread about him and providing the attention he so dearly craves.  Bluesad

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 11:22:08 AM »

Gabriel, what is wrong with sven goes way deeper than mere attention seeking. Ignoring him was tried and failed.

He was a bully. Bullies don't care if you ignore them. Doing nothing is simply letting him have his way.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 02:17:37 PM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2020, 07:36:53 AM »

Well Indiana it is a widely known that you are in fact trollable.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2020, 07:47:27 AM »

Well Indiana it is a widely known that you are in fact trollable.

Ah, CheezeFlixz, you missed the entire Sven drama. You might not have agreed with some of his positions...

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2020, 08:02:53 AM »

Ah, CheezeFlixz, you missed the entire Sven drama. You might not have agreed with some of his positions...

Yea no idea who that is ... I've been gone a few years and just stopped by to toss a few turds and leave again.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »

Anyone who has Ming the Merciless as their avatar should definately hand around here more.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 11:00:07 AM »

Anyone who has Ming the Merciless as their avatar should definately hand around here more.

There are those that would disagree with you, but they would also know I don't care what they think.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 11:11:57 AM »

For my son's first Comicon I had him dressed up as Ming to meet Sam Jones. A photo of the three of us hangs over our fireplace.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 11:13:59 AM »

There are those that would disagree with you, but they would also know I don't care what they think.

Anyone around here who is old school is glad to see you.   Thumbup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2020, 11:26:25 AM »

Anyone around here who is old school is glad to see you.   Thumbup

Do I count as old school? I am not sure since I have only been here a few years, but I am also glad to see him posting since I spend a fair bit of time going over old posts.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 11:32:53 AM »

^ You got more posts then Cheezy does! And your nice to people, too!
Cheezy jumped ship years ago. Your still hanging on!  Thumbup

I also noticed Mr.Vidictive was online this morning (his last post was in 2012) and the Ghoul posted in 'Bad Movies'. His last post was in 2015.

I still wonder where AJ is.  Bluesad
Maybe with all these old school members dropping in, maybe we'll her from Our Fearless Leader Andrew again?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:37:27 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 11:55:06 AM »

^ You got more posts then Cheezy does! And your nice to people, too!
Cheezy jumped ship years ago. Your still hanging on!  Thumbup

I also noticed Mr.Vidictive was online this morning (his last post was in 2012) and the Ghoul posted in 'Bad Movies'. His last post was in 2015.

I still wonder where AJ is.  Bluesad
Maybe with all these old school members dropping in, maybe we'll her from Our Fearless Leader Andrew again?

Funny thing is RC, and this is me sharing something that normally I would only say privately but since I have been drinking a lot today than I am more inclined to say more openly than normal is that I actually count the US amongst the countries that I love. Yes, I have issues with how your country operates. I think of it as a Capitalist country rather than a democratic (or even republican) country. This is something to be chatted about more in private conversations than public ones.

When absolute idiots try to blame one country for something happening, let's say the imperialism of the British government and the spread of the British Empire as just one potential example out of thousands I am always inclined to point out the failings of other countries in equal measure.

This under no circumstances means that one nation-state is better or superior than any other, All it says is that each county is equally liable and susceptible as each other as to underhand dealings, overt invasions or whatever as any other.  Each dominant empire has, in turn, claimed that it has been superior to those that came before, or after. They have claimed they have gods mandate, white man's burden or whatever in justification for their actions, but in the end of the day, there hasn't been a single nation which has ever devoted itself to the improvement of others as it has liked to claim or one that its most ardent supporters have sought to claim.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2020, 11:58:35 AM »

Yea no idea who that is ... I've been gone a few years and just stopped by to toss a few turds and leave again.

You think you can toss turds? Check out some of Sven's greatest hits.

---
"Never needed to read it. It's written by the GOP so it is automatically bad. it will help the richest Americans and hurt everyone else. Republicans are literally incapable of taking any action that does anything but help the rich and hurt everyone else.  Likewise they fight with bitter hatred and utter fanaticism anything that helps most people. That is just what the republican party is.  Pure greed and evil."
---

---
"Ah,  the old ''You hate christians'' line.  TBH,  I do.  Not because you're religious,  I don't hate Hindus or Jews,  but because you try to force your religion on others.  Christians helped put trump in the white house and yes I hate them for that."
---

Some people here didn't take kindly to those opinions.

---
"I'm the most smited user here! Yay!

Oh and to the people  who reflexively smite me every day, I wear your condemnation like badges of honor.

I think one ofm the accounts smithing me is a sockpuppet for another user tho."
---

Then his typing got worse.

---
"Other people have shut off their karma you SOB's mother, but apparently only certain peolle can.

So hell,  might as well be glad i'm  offending aholes. "
---

---
"When china was a godless communist country Hollywood routinekiy attacked them. Now that it's a godless capitalist country it basically dictates to Hollywood.

But I guess thatcs because america has also become a country dominated by godless capitalism.

It is nice to see some peolle finally condemning china, took you long enough to catch up to me."
---

---
"...his victims can probably sue him for damages and collect the monkey he gets paid for the use of his sons in the joker movie."
---

So far just annoying, then he got bolder and begged to be banned.

---
"I won't  give you the pleasure and satisfaction of driving me away,  b***h."
---

---
"Oh shut up. This s**t really got going when I posted about my rpg sessions and you jsut had  to snark about me NOT making typos and after taking so much shut over them ti have someone throw it at me for not making any I went off on you and since then this whole f**kingboard with a few exceptions like saint Trevor have been attacking me constantly.

If you hadn't just. had to jab at me for not making typos this s**t wouldn't  be going on. Dick"
---

---
"You moron. It was your fault thast when I did take a lot of time and effort to fix the typos that end up in anything I type you had to take your little shot at  it."
---

---
"I know you're a dumbass rc.  People  with brains would kmow if you throw  s**t at someone for a problem they have then throw s**t at them when they make an effort to fix it they're likely to tell you to go f**k yourself.

Bob is a moron or he'd figure out throwing negative karma at me with the mindlessly repeated message "go away" isn't going to work."
---

---
"Paranoid idiot!  How the f**k  was telling people  abut a bad movie night related experience in a game "cutting them down"?   

HOW,  YOU IDIOT?  HOW?"
---

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2020, 12:04:59 PM »

^ Yeah. He was about as fun as a barrel of dead monkeys.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Guess who's trolling me again . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.