Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:49:25 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Guess who's trolling me again . . . « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Guess who's trolling me again . . .  (Read 7491 times)
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2020, 12:06:10 PM »

Anyone who has Ming the Merciless as their avatar should definately hand around here more.

There are those that would disagree with you, but they would also know I don't care what they think.

Anyone around here who is old school is glad to see you.   Thumbup

Indeed!  Good to see you, Cheeze.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2020, 12:12:57 PM »

Sven was alas the kind of idiot you have to respond to if only so he knows how much he isn't listened to. He was the kind of moron that unless you pointed out the failings in his logic he has incapable of grasping, but if you actually engaged with him and took his arguments on directly and proved wrong, then he would retreat. Ignoring him was just lettiing evil grow and do its own thing.

After all, the way he threatened people who followed different religious believes from him and nothing was done. He threatened other members of this board physically on several occasions and nothing was done. Nothing was done and he felt free to continue his campaign against people. No matter how much he was ignored he not only felt freer to spread his beliefs, but he indeed felt empowered to spread his hate and loathsomeness. Sitting back and letting evil grow is a convenient excuse for many, but not one that really holds water. Either you take a stand against evil, or (as was recommended by many people) you sit back do nothing and let it grow. Letting him have his way wasn't stopping him, it merely meant he could spread his hatefulness further in the absence of someone to challenge it. So if you really feel empowered, go ahead and pretend to yourself you did something, when really all you did was stand by and let evil grow.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 12:46:26 PM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2020, 12:17:13 PM »

Buggedout

Glad I missed all that!

Even when they start off badly, it is sad to watch someone fall apart and go even further downhill.  They were looking for what they needed the wrong way and in the wrong place.  Humans can be so tragic.

(No doubt I would not be talking so kindly had I been around to have been on the receiving end.)

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2020, 12:42:24 PM »

I don't feel sorry for a guy who complains about their life and blames it on politics.
Sitting around watching the news and blaming everything that is wrong with your life on f**king TV news is not living. Call it whistling in the graveyard or not dealing with reality or whatever; what I am is happy. For once in my life- I finally got to HAPPY.  Smile
And I love it.
If I'm gonna be on this mudball, I'm going to enjoy it while I can.  Drink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2020, 12:46:49 PM »

what I am is happy. For once in my life- I finally got to HAPPY.  Smile
And I love it.

I'm glad for you, RC!  I hope your good feelings never go away.  Smile  Thumbup

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2020, 01:11:48 PM »

what I am is happy. For once in my life- I finally got to HAPPY.  Smile
And I love it.

I'm glad for you, RC!  I hope your good feelings never go away.  Smile  Thumbup
Same to you, me dear!  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2020, 01:41:44 PM »

After all, the way he threatened people who followed different religious believes from him and nothing was done. He threatened other members of this board physically on several occasions and nothing was done. Nothing was done and he felt free to continue his campaign against people. No matter how much he was ignored he not only felt freer to spread his beliefs, but he indeed felt empowered to spread his hate and loathsomeness. Sitting back and letting evil grow is a convenient excuse for many, but not one that really holds water. Either you take a stand against evil, or (as was recommended by many people) you sit back do nothing and let it grow. Letting him have his way wasn't stopping him, it merely meant he could spread his hatefulness further in the absence of someone to challenge it. So if you really feel empowered, go ahead and pretend to yourself you did something, when really all you did was stand by and let evil grow.

That's not my perspective. I never saw Sven threaten anyone. I looked over a number of his posts while composing that summary and honestly, the large majority of his posts were just dumb, not offensive. I received dozens of complaints about him but all were for insults or general obnoxiousness. His defense was always that he was only responding to people who personally insulted him first. If he had ever made a credible threat against anyone he would have been banned immediately.

I still think ignoring trolls is the most effective means of containment, but it's almost impossible to get 100% of people to agree to that strategy.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2020, 05:23:28 PM »

rev, you know i love you, but he DID make physical threats to members here that ,at least in my case, were handled in my own way. there's a reason i became chefzombie instead of my original ID, you know. again, in my case, i felt that nothing would be done, and i left for quite some time while the issue was taken care of with some help from others in my life.  i didn't think you needed to know about it, and i still don't, but you need to know you're wrong about the threat issue.
  as for why he's finally gone? i truly believe that the fact that he was made a joke here( via the movie title thread, in particular) is what made him stay away after his 7 days off, and why he won't come back. and he knows that i can find him. and i WOULD. i'm just not nice when you mess with my loved ones. or my frenemies for that matter. he can find me too, but i'm ALOT scarier than he is.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2020, 06:05:16 PM »

rev, you know i love you, but he DID make physical threats to members here that ,at least in my case, were handled in my own way. there's a reason i became chefzombie instead of my original ID, you know. again, in my case, i felt that nothing would be done, and i left for quite some time while the issue was taken care of with some help from others in my life.  i didn't think you needed to know about it, and i still don't, but you need to know you're wrong about the threat issue.
  as for why he's finally gone? i truly believe that the fact that he was made a joke here( via the movie title thread, in particular) is what made him stay away after his 7 days off, and why he won't come back. and he knows that i can find him. and i WOULD. i'm just not nice when you mess with my loved ones. or my frenemies for that matter. he can find me too, but i'm ALOT scarier than he is.

If you'd told then I might have banned him sooner. And he's not staying away voluntarily, he's permanently banned due to other circumstances that came to light after his warning suspension ended.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2020, 06:18:56 PM »

^ You got more posts then Cheezy does! And your nice to people, too!
Cheezy jumped ship years ago. Your still hanging on!  Thumbup

Well you know sometime life gets in the way, a lot of water has gone under the bridge and a a lot of things have happen, but one thing that hasn't changed is I stay busy pretty much all the time.  My schedule is booked through late next year. Trevor tagged me on FB with a link to badmovie and I thought what the hell I'll do a popcorn visit and see what's up.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2020, 03:43:41 AM »

^ You got more posts then Cheezy does! And your nice to people, too!
Cheezy jumped ship years ago. Your still hanging on!  Thumbup

Well you know sometime life gets in the way, a lot of water has gone under the bridge and a a lot of things have happen, but one thing that hasn't changed is I stay busy pretty much all the time.  My schedule is booked through late next year. Trevor tagged me on FB with a link to badmovie and I thought what the hell I'll do a popcorn visit and see what's up.

So it's my fault.............. dammit  Wink Wink Welcome back, Cheeze  Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2020, 01:45:40 PM »

Ah, CheezeFlixz, you missed the entire Sven drama. You might not have agreed with some of his positions...

Yea no idea who that is ... I've been gone a few years and just stopped by to toss a few turds and leave again.

You think you can toss turds? Check out some of Sven's greatest hits.

---
"Never needed to read it. It's written by the GOP so it is automatically bad. it will help the richest Americans and hurt everyone else. Republicans are literally incapable of taking any action that does anything but help the rich and hurt everyone else.  Likewise they fight with bitter hatred and utter fanaticism anything that helps most people. That is just what the republican party is.  Pure greed and evil."
---

---
"Ah,  the old ''You hate christians'' line.  TBH,  I do.  Not because you're religious,  I don't hate Hindus or Jews,  but because you try to force your religion on others.  Christians helped put trump in the white house and yes I hate them for that."
---

Some people here didn't take kindly to those opinions.

---
"I'm the most smited user here! Yay!

Oh and to the people  who reflexively smite me every day, I wear your condemnation like badges of honor.

I think one ofm the accounts smithing me is a sockpuppet for another user tho."
---

Then his typing got worse.

---
"Other people have shut off their karma you SOB's mother, but apparently only certain peolle can.

So hell,  might as well be glad i'm  offending aholes. "
---

---
"When china was a godless communist country Hollywood routinekiy attacked them. Now that it's a godless capitalist country it basically dictates to Hollywood.

But I guess thatcs because america has also become a country dominated by godless capitalism.

It is nice to see some peolle finally condemning china, took you long enough to catch up to me."
---

---
"...his victims can probably sue him for damages and collect the monkey he gets paid for the use of his sons in the joker movie."
---

So far just annoying, then he got bolder and begged to be banned.

---
"I won't  give you the pleasure and satisfaction of driving me away,  b***h."
---

---
"Oh shut up. This s**t really got going when I posted about my rpg sessions and you jsut had  to snark about me NOT making typos and after taking so much shut over them ti have someone throw it at me for not making any I went off on you and since then this whole f**kingboard with a few exceptions like saint Trevor have been attacking me constantly.

If you hadn't just. had to jab at me for not making typos this s**t wouldn't  be going on. Dick"
---

---
"You moron. It was your fault thast when I did take a lot of time and effort to fix the typos that end up in anything I type you had to take your little shot at  it."
---

---
"I know you're a dumbass rc.  People  with brains would kmow if you throw  s**t at someone for a problem they have then throw s**t at them when they make an effort to fix it they're likely to tell you to go f**k yourself.

Bob is a moron or he'd figure out throwing negative karma at me with the mindlessly repeated message "go away" isn't going to work."
---

---
"Paranoid idiot!  How the f**k  was telling people  abut a bad movie night related experience in a game "cutting them down"?   

HOW,  YOU IDIOT?  HOW?"
---

Saint Trevor?  Buggedout Buggedout BounceGiggle TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Guess who's trolling me again . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.