Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:40:00 AM
714471 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever Met A Sex Addict? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ever Met A Sex Addict?  (Read 5705 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: May 02, 2020, 12:36:41 PM »

I actually have met two people who claimed they were sex addicts and neither made the condition sound fun at all. It's certainly strange how the brain, DNA, the soul, whatever, can be pulled to addictions and take on otherwise mostly harmless behaviors to the point of detriment.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 01:25:41 PM »

Yeah, my right hand!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 03:00:15 PM »

Yes and ironically she was terrible in bed.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 12:55:31 AM »

i really have to laugh and scratch my head at the same time on the people who are addicted to it yet they are awful in bed. you'd think with how much experience they have they'd be...?  ya know?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 04:45:14 AM »

I guess I should explain that a bit better. Every time we had sex, it was the same positions in the same order and she was very prudish. The third time we had sex, I realised I was starting to feel bored and it isn't like I am into bondage, S&M or anything like that (tried it, but it doesn't do anything for me. If my partner is into it, then I am happy enough to do it. Except being a submissive. I tried that for one woman, but every time she barked an order at me I was overcome with a fit of laughter (well except when she put a nipple clamp on me, damn but that hurt). As it turns out I am a bad sub lol, but I'll try most things at least once).

She was a very pretty woman, and I guess she'd never had to work hard to get any straight man she wanted. Always thought that had something to do with it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 04:33:49 AM »

S&M isn't for me either but i give you props for trying various things that way you know what you don't like. my only problem is getting some it's been way to long since i last had any. isn't there like over 100 different ways to do it? many of them i can't do them and it's really only because my body isn't built like that and most people aren't i don't think.

i guess you are the type that likes to try it different ways than doing the same thing each time by the sound of it
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »

Well, there are certainly a lot of ways you can do it. Many of which I haven't tried simply because they look so damn painful, or sound gross (for example I have never been tempted by ATM or eating ass, and the thought of having sex with someone while bending my man bits backwards gives me the heeby-jeebies). I once got taken to an S&M club and it was a totally non-erotic experience. Most of the people in it looked like they needed a good wash and it was desperation in their eyes more than passion.

But if it works for them, then...

My last at least 5 partners I've met via online gaming. I'd have to go back to the end of 2002 for someone I picked up in a social setting. Several were from playing Warcraft while others have been on Facebook games. Find some game you are good at and involves talking to people in some fashion and see what happens.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:53:28 PM by Alex » Logged

pennywise37

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 05:05:27 PM »

i love video games but i don't do online gaming at all it's just not for me. also it's a hell of a lot harder now anyways with this virus going on and knowing my luck they'd have the virus. so right now it's just not worth it, i once got taken made me think of the humpty dance

i once got busy in a burger king bathroom.... i'm not a fit guy anyways and i wish i was but even if  i was i'm just not built to do a lot of the positions i don't think most people are. for some of them i think you have to be able to be one of those people i forget what they are called that can put their legs behind their back.

i also agree a lot of them do look quite painful and it's just not worth it at least not in my opinion anyways. S&M is not for me either, i've never done it or been to an actual club at all as far as i know no one i know has but than i could be wrong about that of courses.  there are some weird people out there like like weird Sh*t

there's a CSI Vegas episode where find a guy that was dressed in a diaper and dead in a crib, yeah that's fiction but no doubt that is real and that one creeps me out. furry's or whatever they are called don't creep me out it's weird but not creepy at least,  some people like the weirdest crap is all i'm saying.   

not that is anything wrong with experimenting there isn't and trying different stuff that isn't weird at all.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 05:29:23 PM »

i love video games but i don't do online gaming at all it's just not for me. also it's a hell of a lot harder now anyways with this virus going on and knowing my luck they'd have the virus. so right now it's just not worth it, i once got taken made me think of the humpty dance

i once got busy in a burger king bathroom.... i'm not a fit guy anyways and i wish i was but even if  i was i'm just not built to do a lot of the positions i don't think most people are. for some of them i think you have to be able to be one of those people i forget what they are called that can put their legs behind their back.

i also agree a lot of them do look quite painful and it's just not worth it at least not in my opinion anyways. S&M is not for me either, i've never done it or been to an actual club at all as far as i know no one i know has but than i could be wrong about that of courses.  there are some weird people out there like like weird Sh*t

there's a CSI Vegas episode where find a guy that was dressed in a diaper and dead in a crib, yeah that's fiction but no doubt that is real and that one creeps me out. furry's or whatever they are called don't creep me out it's weird but not creepy at least,  some people like the weirdest crap is all i'm saying.   

not that is anything wrong with experimenting there isn't and trying different stuff that isn't weird at all.

Contortionists?

As I remember you have talent as a writer (I used to like what you posted here) and if you want to meet someone socially, you may try to capitalize on that and go places writers hang out. You might be surprised how well some writers do at hookups. It's an interesting subculture, especially in college towns.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 05:44:05 PM »

One of the sex addicts I crossed paths with was this girl from northern England who had matted dreads and a habit of non-stop smoking. She was pitifully harmless and a sad drunk but she was being paid by some people I worked with as what might be thought of as a reporter of sorts, and she worked for us on occasion and had a lot of ongoing personal problems that were always requiring us/me (my job) to prop her up with money and we fixed a few of her problems here and there, but the poor thing was a true mess. As for her sex addiction, she'd describe to me trembling sometimes until she picked up a man and had sex with him. She had chlamydia for years that went undiagnosed and her voice was gravely because she had gonnerrea of the throat. She was a disaster and her sexual issues were only part of her problems but the odd thing was she could be downright funny and upbeat in this sad Amy Winehouse way and wasn't actually all that bad off as far as money went, she had a flat, kept a job, picked up decent money from us here and there, but whatever was messed up in her brain was wrecking her. I always wondered what became of her.

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 06:31:48 PM »

i figure i've met a couple of dozen over the years i was a bartender. nuff said. Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
claws
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 07:01:51 PM »

One of my sisters best friends from back in her school days was a sex addict. She became uninhibited when alcohol was involved and hungry for sex. She once had sex with a guy at a carnival with literally hundreds of people standing around watching them. This was during the pre-cellphone days. Interesting enough she was a prude when sober.
Her sex addiction pretty much ruined her life. At one point she got married and had two children. Her husband found out about her "wild" past and divorced her. At the age of 35 she became an early retiree living off social care as she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and "incurable" depressions. She's now a full fledged alcoholic.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 08:34:06 PM »

I'd certainly like to
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 08:43:17 PM »

I also know a diagnosed male sex addict, the second party I mentioned up there, though he's calmed down a lot in the last ten years and his third wife is about as pervy as him so that probably helps him get by. Plus he's about fifty or fifty-two now, so the years are wearing him down, ha.

In his case he seemed to get away with his behavior Hank Moody style as few women would if they carried on like he did, but he was disgusting, no rules to his life, anything he could say or do to get a woman into bed, he'd go for it, and would hook up with almost any female willing, some of whom were NOT top-drawer material which made him say "any hole in a storm" and then he'd brag about how great his life was, how many dozens of women he'd had in such and such a time, but he'd also sometimes almost act worried and claim he couldn't stop, then he'd do a one-eighty and say to those of us who knew him, well I don't want to stop anyway, but it seemed like his whole life was one endless pursuit of sex to a point past anything like normal male behavior, even garden variety promiscuity, and finally he started telling everyone his therapist he saw through work had convinced him he had an addiction to sex and the pursuit of sex, that it defined his self-status to the point it had taken over his entire outlook and self-value, but he wasn't interested in treating it. And here's the clencher: it got him shot at one time, not hit but almost, some outraged husband walked up and point blank unloaded at him and somehow missed with every shot even at a close range, and he would have been killed, 100%, so after that shook him up he said, "OK, maybe I do need some sort of therapy for the way I'm living."

There's a point at which even men can become sluts and he was messed up.

pennywise37

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2020, 12:18:02 AM »

i was just thinking of Pulp fiction with him being that lucky with having been not hit, how in the world does that even happen outside of the movies?

anyways, i do worry that if i do find someone cause i haven't gotten any for so long that i will become an addict to it. as for my writing i haven't written anything in a couple weeks at least but i did post some stuff on here awhile ago.  i'm not sure when though i would need to look again but it was i think in April i am guessing in fact i found a poem i had written 20 years ago just the other night.

anyways, man those people are just messed up
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever Met A Sex Addict? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.